View Poll Results: Most Selfish Spur ever.

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tony

0 0%
  • Parker

0 0%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a classless thread.... is starting to get out of hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a classless thread.... is starting to get out of hand.
    I totally agree. It's at a point now where some Spurs fans can't even enjoy victories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree. It's at a point now where some Spurs fans can't even enjoy victories.
    Thanks man. Yeah....at least we get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony had a nice game against the Kings. Let's see how he plays with the three more days of rest. I am hoping for the best and that they can go on a nice winning streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good try.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is this approaching xmas level territory? The man broke down after fighting a losing battle for what seemed like too long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to ban some people starting threads

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Tony Parker eat too much during the all-star break?

I mean, his numbers weren't that great pre-All Star week. Post All-Star, he's been horrible. Even his three point shooting has nosedived. Timmy's stepped it up a notch after the all-star game. We've seen Green and Kawhi coming alive the past week. TP's just getting worse and worse though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks man. Yeah....at least we get it.
    I like your sarcasm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor taste

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony had a nice game against the Kings. Let's see how he plays with the three more days of rest. I am hoping for the best and that they can go on a nice winning streak.
    He gave it all back on the other end to a 2nd round PG that was averaging 4.7 ppg prior to facing Porker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Tony Parker eat too much during the all-star break?

I mean, his numbers weren't that great pre-All Star week. Post All-Star, he's been horrible. Even his three point shooting has nosedived. Timmy's stepped it up a notch after the all-star game. We've seen Green and Kawhi coming alive the past week. TP's just getting worse and worse though.
    23% usage rate for a bottom NBA player..

No wonder this team is struggling..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23% usage rate for a bottom NBA player..

No wonder this team is struggling..
    Yup. There's only one other NBA starter that's playing as bad as Tony with a similar usage - Enes Kanter. Jazz were horrible with him in their starting lineup. We all saw how much Utah improved after they traded him (4-1). Detroit had a similar success story after removing their cancer. Unfortunately, Pop thinks there's nothing wrong with the Frenchie - dangerous for the Spurs imo. We're going to need everyone to catch fire and start playing at a historic level come playoff time(like last year) in order to offset Tony's terrible play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. There's only one other NBA starter that's playing as bad as Tony with a similar usage - Enes Kanter. Jazz were horrible with him in their starting lineup. We all saw how much Utah improved after they traded him (4-1). Detroit had a similar success story after removing their cancer. Unfortunately, Pop thinks there's nothing wrong with the Frenchie - dangerous for the Spurs imo. We're going to need everyone to catch fire and start playing at a historic level come playoff time(like last year) in order to offset Tony's terrible play.
    Remember kobe in 2001 when he got injured and the Lakers started winning?..He embraced his 2nd banana role after that...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember kobe in 2001 when he got injured and the Lakers started winning?..He embraced his 2nd banana role after that...
    They're both annoying as heroballers but at least Frobe knew when to get the out of Shaq's way during the threepeat. Tony was taking more shots than Duncan when TD was still in his prime and costing us playoff series like '04 Lakers or '06 Mavs. Fast-forward ten years later and he's still doing the same and costing us les(2013 Heat). Frenchie will never learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is not the tony parker thread
    this is the 10000 tp thread this last 5 weeks
    stop the hate without him playing well no le
    he played well enough in finals to make james guard him so others can step up and beat the other team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave it all back on the other end to a 2nd round PG that was averaging 4.7 ppg prior to facing Porker.
    WAS pointed out patty mills guard him on 6 on those 10 made field goals

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both annoying as heroballers but at least Frobe knew when to get the out of Shaq's way during the threepeat. Tony was taking more shots than Duncan when TD was still in his prime and costing us playoff series like '04 Lakers or '06 Mavs. Fast-forward ten years later and he's still doing the same and costing us les(2013 Heat). Frenchie will never learn.
    Some revisionist history going on here when you mention the Mavs series. Duncan actually took the most FG attempts in that series out of any player on the Spurs. I don't see how Tony got in Duncan's way during that series. The Spurs would have won that series if Manu didn't commit that stupid foul on Dirk towards the end of the 4th quarter.

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some revisionist history going on here when you mention the Mavs series. Duncan actually took the most FG attempts in that series out of any player on the Spurs. I don't see how Tony got in Duncan's way during that series. The Spurs would have won that series if Manu didn't commit that stupid foul on Dirk towards the end of the 4th quarter.
    Here's the big three's numbers against Dallas in 2006:

Two of these guys stepped up against the Mavs. One was highly inefficient and was dragging the offense down. Can you guess who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two of these guys stepped up against the Mavs. One was highly inefficient and was dragging the offense down. Can you guess who?
    take it easy on them brotha...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And Duncan had planar fasciitis, IIRC... That series single-handedly earned Devin Harris a max contract...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Again you claimed Parker took more FG attempts than Duncan and that chart shows it not to be true. So I don't know what you are trying to prove. Also hypothetically since you hate Parker who the could the Spurs have gotten at that time to replace him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the agenda crew settle this for me. Parker under performs in the playoffs. But Harlem and Apo have previously argued that all point guards under perform in the playoffs. Why are you guys so hung up on this? Which is it?

Oh, and LOL at 42% being terrible. Tony, like Koby, took difficult shots. It was the style of the time to heroball. If parker was as bad as you guys say during his supposed peak why was he the spurs starting point guard and not, say beno udrih. Is the greatest coach of all time somehow duped into point guard obsession? why didn't gino start? Why did we abandon four down to run the offense through an inefficient point guard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh too far

Thread Information