Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^But, invariably they're trying to look American/white, so just cut to the chase and dance with who brung ya.
    Not exactly. Brazilian women follows the tv soap opera stars and the models. Outside the californian hair dye, the big s, I don't think the brazilian women follows hollywood or the american fashion. To be real, american and brazilian women follows the european trends. As a parameter, the 10 most requested haircut style, just two are from american celebrities: Sarah Jessica Parker and Scarlett Johansson. The rest are all brazilian soap opera stars. The californian hair dye(mostly a middle class girls trend) was spreaded by Gisele Bündchen.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I like the way she fits those pants hug her ass real nice
    It really does. And another:

Would wife/10. She got it.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not exactly. Brazilian women follows the tv soap opera stars and the models. Outside the californian hair dye, the big s, I don't think the brazilian women follows hollywood or the american fashion. To be real, american and brazilian women follows the european trends. As a parameter, the 10 most requested haircut style, just two are from american celebrities: Sarah Jessica Parker and Scarlett Johansson. The rest are all brazilian soap opera stars. The californian hair dye(mostly a middle class girls trend) was spreaded by Gisele Bündchen.
    American fashion is 2 years behind Europe. It trickles down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is going to gain a ton of weight as she ages tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In those pics her rump is misshapen. Whoever posted these should be beat with a stick.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    She is going to gain a ton of weight as she ages tbh

No , so is everyone else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In those pics her rump is misshapen. Whoever posted these should be beat with a stick.
    & what I don't understand is why the company let those pics out. Christ, deep down I had a feeling, but, as long as it wasn't shoved in my face I didn't know...know. Now I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's got the butt and thighs of a pastry chef, but misshapen? Nah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's got the butt and thighs of a pastry chef, but misshapen? Nah.
    Yes, and those stretch pants help contain and smooth it. Nude? It would be a monstrosity. Would I look? Of course I would---but it would not be pretty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and those stretch pants help contain and smooth it. Nude? It would be a monstrosity. Would I look? Of course I would---but it would not be pretty.
    I would like to find out though... just to be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If boned a girl with a similar body..Without clothes, you might just be a little bit dissapointed..

Still a good fk though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as well, he was making wild claims he'll buy the site, glad he didn't, otherwise, he'd probably turn this place into his pedo e-heaven and ban anyone that likes s an ass, IMO TBH.
    I was trying to buy the site, Kori confirmed. And I got a two-week ban for posting a picture of art. The pedos on this site are the ones who equate supermodels with 12 yr olds? What kind of sick mind do you have to have?

since we mentioned splits...He was one angry unhappy dude. By my best guess he was in his 40s with a mid life crisis. I remember his career smack where he said he was some mega pharmacy guy who couldn't mention his employer because there are only like 6 of them in the country. You got to be pretty dumb to be using career smack on a forum.

Then the skinny girl trolling. God damn, but no guy with a working ought disparage attractive women. If you got the anorexia fetish, they got forums about that don't come here.

Anyway, dude like that doesn't deserve a girl like this.
    Who the are you?

As to OP, she's got a great face but she's a whale. She's only 27, she's going to be pushing 200lbs in a couple years. Would totally smash the girl in the yellow bathing suit though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome back Splits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really does. And another:

Would wife/10. She got it.
    dear lawd. so bangable, didn't realize the ass was so nice either.
    Mary Elizabeth Winstead (mentioned earlier) is also fine as . if I could bang either one, even for a night, i'd creampie away and not look back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup mah Robz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got spanked, eh? ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Splits....when they let you out?

Good to see you back.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I was trying to buy the site, Kori confirmed. And I got a two-week ban for posting a picture of art. The pedos on this site are the ones who equate supermodels with 12 yr olds? What kind of sick mind do you have to have?

Who the are you?

As to OP, she's got a great face but she's a whale. She's only 27, she's going to be pushing 200lbs in a couple years. Would totally smash the girl in the yellow bathing suit though.
    LOL @ whale. You gaylord .

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Who the are you?

Ok, brah, why you get a ban if its "art"? Why was there no face on your "supermodel"? We're supposed to take your word for it? I understand that pedos have to justify it to themselves that they are still normal and such, but come on now. You don't sound very convincing, to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Splits....when they let you out?

Good to see you back.
    FU SEC SUX

j/k sup bra. Just got paroled today...

LOL @ whale. You gaylord .
    I missed you too. If even Dale admits it's a "monstrosity", there's something to it. She's a porker. But I get it, you blacks love cellulite and white women so you get a pass at finding fatties attractive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, brah, why you get a ban if its "art"? Why was there no face on your "supermodel"? We're supposed to take your word for it? I understand that pedos have to justify it to themselves that they are still normal and such, but come on now. You don't sound very convincing, to say the least.
    I didn't get banned for the OP, which was a 26yr old deaf hottie I'm banging. I got banned because I posted a picture of a nude B&W supermodel later in the thread. Ask Slomo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FU SEC SUX

j/k sup bra. Just got paroled today...
    Congrats on your parole. Place just wasn't the same...

ESS-EEE-SEE
    Gaylor

Damn...I can't wait for College Football.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATT ad has her in damn-near-sports bra, suppressing the goods.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I didn't get banned for the OP, which was a 26yr old deaf hottie I'm banging. I got banned because I posted a picture of a nude B&W supermodel later in the thread. Ask Slomo

I know, you were getting ethered for your deviant taste in "women", so you pulled the "nude B&W supermodel" card, to escape the humiliation of getting exposed. I get it.

Thread Information