Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Are you guys seeing all this hate towards Grayson Allen? This reeks of racism.

Rolling Stones magazine:

Watching a white player excel in a predominately black sport and throw in the religious factor. Players of Grayson's skin color are not supposed to be flying thru the sky. How dare he steal the position from an inner city kid who doesn't know his parents and battled gang influence. Well, Grayson must have had it easy.
    i don't care what he is, that kid was fun to watch play

- Tipped ball outta bounds. I thought It was coin toss. It was obvious Wisky hit the ball and then Winslow 'might have' touched it. It was not obvious as some of you are making it seem.
    2/10 troll attempt.
    It was very obvious. That is what replay is for.
    Dook Ref

NCAA supervisor of officials John Adams on Tuesday acknowledged refs ruled incorrectly on a play not mentioned by Ryan. Late in the game, Duke wrongly retained possession after Winslow was the last to touch a ball that went out of bounds. CBS replays clearly showed Winslow touching the ball. Officials reviewed the play, but Adams told Sirius XM satellite radio they didn't have access to the same video angle as CBS.
    However, CBS play-by-play television announcer Jim Nantz said on the Dan Patrick Show that the refs did have access to all the replays that CBS showed of the out-of-bounds play. Nantz added that he believes that they made their call before they had the chance to see the last replay clip that clearly shows that Winslow touched the ball last.

Probably the worst officiated 2nd half I've ever seen in a college basketball game, tbh. Was pulling for Duke (even though I really just wanted to see a good game), mostly cause I was getting tired of Wisconsin getting all the hype throughout the tournament and seeing Kamisnky's mug everywhere. But, as the 2nd half went on, I almost started to pull for Wiscy after they were blatantly getting jobbed by the officials, tbh. It was almost like it was a completely different officiating crew the 2nd half. Countless blown calls in Duke's favor, especially in the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Blown charge call, Winslow's blatant step out of bounds no-call which resulted in 2 pts for Duke, the ball clearly going off of Winslow's fingers, etc. Multiple blown calls that kept Duke alive and then sealed it for them down the stretch. Wisconsin definitely the bed too in the last 3 minutes, and still glad Duke won overall, tbh, but damn that was hard to watch, imvho.
    Besides what we saw with our own eyes:

The Badgers were called for 13 fouls in the second half after getting whistled for two in the first, the biggest disparity between halves in a le game since at least 2004, according to Stats LLC.

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Duke is usually playing the role of aggressor: punishing on ball pressure and attacking the rim. Refs reward this.

Duke was flying around the court, diving after every loose ball. Refs reward this on calls that can be a coin toss
    Damn son, an oranje and Blue Devils fan. Are you me?

Thread Information