Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I did. Still consider myself lucky considering there are still SOBs waiting to grab one (so much for plenty of inventory by 2021).

Sounds like a good plan, honestly. I'm considering if it would be worth it to build a rig dedicated solely to mining and let that thing run 24/7.
    I wouldn't buy new hardware now, I don't trust the high right now to not be a bubble, and RTX 3080 go for around $2000 on ebay now. But with the card you have I absolutely would for almost $12 a day until this bubble pops. I mean I think crypto is stupid but if you have the hardware for it might as well use it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicehash says you'd make $7.31 a day after power costs with 10 cent per kwh electricity with what ether is trading at right now

https://www.nicehash.com/profitabili...vidia-rtx-3070
    Thanks thats not bad. I barely have time to play d thing tbqh. Do like 6 hours of gaming a week MAX these days

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I did. Still consider myself lucky considering there are still SOBs waiting to grab one (so much for plenty of inventory by 2021).

Sounds like a good plan, honestly. I'm considering if it would be worth it to build a rig dedicated solely to mining and let that thing run 24/7.
    LOL the gpu situation is so bad Nvidia is back producing the 1050 Ti

All of a sudden some retailers have started getting 1050 Ti back in stock. At ing $200 though. And this gpu was a dog deal in Fall 2016 at $140.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitcoin will be at 100k eventually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the gpu situation is so bad Nvidia is back producing the 1050 Ti

All of a sudden some retailers have started getting 1050 Ti back in stock. At ing $200 though. And this gpu was a dog deal in Fall 2016 at $140.
    What the . That's terrible. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that mess anymore. Btw, My rig is pulling 14.50 USD per day right now. Thanks, Bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bearish of you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the . That's terrible. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that mess anymore. Btw, My rig is pulling 14.50 USD per day right now. Thanks, Bum.
    Is that gross or net?

What is your mining rig? Hashing power?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that gross or net?

What is your mining rig? Hashing power?
    Gross, but it's fluctuating a lot. Seems my VRAM is getting hot. Heard about these problems with Gigabytes before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross, but it's fluctuating a lot. Seems my VRAM is getting hot. Heard about these problems with Gigabytes before.
    What is the hash rate for your video card?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooner than any of us probably think. Think of what it'll be in you young 'uns' lifetimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm telling you guys pot stocks are the bomb. Its just starting. Gonna be some 3X to 20X baggers in the next two years. Im up 7k again today, 18K so far for three days this week with only 150K in play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm telling you guys pot stocks are the bomb. Its just starting. Gonna be some 3X to 20X baggers in the next two years. Im up 7k again today, 18K so far for three days this week with only 150K in play.
    So which ones other than the ones you mentioned? Also, it's probably too late for Tilray, right? I'm afraid of that Reddit bubble after GME. I guess Aphria is the better play here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which ones other than the ones you mentioned? Also, it's probably too late for Tilray, right? I'm afraid of that Reddit bubble after GME. I guess Aphria is the better play here?
    Why don't you just buy an index of weed funds instead of individual stocks (or doesn't such a thing exist?) - that's what I'd do if I felt that a particular sector was going to do well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just buy an index of weed funds instead of individual stocks (or doesn't such a thing exist?) - that's what I'd do if I felt that a particular sector was going to do well.
    They have an ETF. Symbol is YOLO not kidding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'm a re ed noob. I've been more of a crypto guy but the weed market is an obvious goldmine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U need to stop trying to make a quick buck and go for long run (3-5 years)

Find out whqt companies are already applying ro work on states like VA which are on verge of legalizing.

Also on bitcoin. Its really too late. Its mainstream and everyone is jumping in. Look for opportunities that are opening up due to ppl moving their money to bitcoin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF now pot stocks new wallstreetbets darling

These idiots gonna ruin every damn industry one at a time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My individual picks and weighting are beating the index funds. I dont want anything to do with the Canadian pot stocks. They are way overproducing for a market size 1/10th of the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U need to stop trying to make a quick buck and go for long run (3-5 years)

Find out whqt companies are already applying ro work on states like VA which are on verge of legalizing.

Also on bitcoin. Its really too late. Its mainstream and everyone is jumping in. Look for opportunities that are opening up due to ppl moving their money to bitcoin.
    Hater your bitcoin prediction is going to age like milk. Really this is your worst yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater your bitcoin prediction is going to age like milk. Really this is your worst yet.
    What prediction? I agree its gonna go up, sure to 100k. But not as fast as u say. Its gonna go up and down and with it being so expensive now, too much of your money will be tied down in it. Wasting other opportunities.

Otherwise give me a real world example how to jump in to bitcoin right now, how much $ and how much will I make??

Its just alreafy too expensive right now. U need lots of cash

U cannot get right now for 10, 20 grand. Or can u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What prediction? I agree its gonna go up, sure to 100k. But not as fast as u say. Its gonna go up and down and with it being so expensive now, too much of your money will be tied down in it. Wasting other opportunities.
    Who cares? From the guy who said stop looking to make a quick profit, you sure are missing the point of BTC. It's a long term play.

Its just alreafy too expensive right now. U need lots of cash

U cannot get right now for 10, 20 grand. Or can u?
    You just said it won't reach 100k anytime soon, but you don't know you can get in at any price? Either way, you'll make money right now regardless of how much you put in. Unless your only goal is to get rich quick which is contradictory to what you're staying about stocks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? From the guy who said stop looking to make a quick profit, you sure are missing the point of BTC. It's a long term play.

You just said it won't reach 100k anytime soon, but you don't know you can get in at any price? Either way, you'll make money right now regardless of how much you put in. Unless your only goal is to get rich quick which is contradictory to what you're staying about stocks.
    Its just to expensive to get in the game right now. Pretty simple.

Same as buying apple, amazon stock. Sure I have my retirement portfolio for that.

I want 3-5 year projects, maybe even less 2-4 year actually I can get in with just few thousand $. Thats all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its just to expensive to get in the game right now. Pretty simple.

Same as buying apple, amazon stock. Sure I have my retirement portfolio for that.

I want 3-5 year projects, maybe even less 2-4 year actually I can get in with just few thousand $. Thats all.
    Then you would do well with btc. I'm im year 3 of my btc ride and I'm im the green. Better than having sat on that money or spent it on dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you would do well with btc. I'm im year 3 of my btc ride and I'm im the green. Better than having sat on that money or spent it on dumb .

Thanks niga

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitcoin Consumes 'More Electricity Than Argentina'

The rising value of Bitcoin leads to ever-higher energy consumption,

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56012952

Thread Information