Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Doge holder, but I'm honestly surprised at it's relative stability. It'll probably hit a dollar sooner or later, but not before plenty of resistance. All it takes is one Elon tweet though.
    Well it's been hovering in and out of the mid to low $.20s. If you think it might really hit a buck then now might be the time to buy.

I'm imagining what a Bezos tweet might do...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's been hovering in and out of the mid to low $.20s. If you think it might really hit a buck then now might be the time to buy.

I'm imagining what a Bezos tweet might do...
    Everything crashed at the same time, but it's been slowly climbing back after hitting .15c. Sitting pretty at .27c rn.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too bad all of the cryptos seem to follow each other or track off of Bitcoin. I'm still trying to determine which ones will be left standing at the end of the day. Some of them seem to have a defined purpose and others sound like they're just experiments.

Chainlink, Stellar and Cardano intrigue me. However I think Ethereum has the most value since I see it as a platform and not just an application.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too bad all of the cryptos seem to follow each other or track off of Bitcoin. I'm still trying to determine which ones will be left standing at the end of the day. Some of them seem to have a defined purpose and others sound like they're just experiments.

Chainlink, Stellar and Cardano intrigue me. However I think Ethereum has the most value since I see it as a platform and not just an application.
    Bitcoin or ethereum are the bosses tbqh

The rest are 2ndary flavors like chocolate vanilla vs alm the rest of flavors. Chocolate and vanilla will never go away. The others probably eventually will

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Bitcoin or ethereum are the bosses tbqh

The rest are 2ndary flavors like chocolate vanilla vs alm the rest of flavors. Chocolate and vanilla will never go away. The others probably eventually will
    Ethereum hit it’s all time high today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ethereum hit it’s all time high today
    Yeah man I'm eating good on that one. Too bad I have a couple of other dogs bringing me down lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man I'm eating good on that one. Too bad I have a couple of other dogs bringing me down lol
    What other coins are hodl'ng? I heard $FINE was up 300% late last night but I don't with anything not on coinbase or crypto.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other coins are hodl'ng? I heard $FINE was up 300% late last night but I don't with anything not on coinbase or crypto.com
    Litecoin, Bitcoin SV and Doge are all a drag at the moment.

What's weird is the Bitcoin Cash is kicking ass. Bought at $700 now at $866

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Litecoin, Bitcoin SV and Doge are all a drag at the moment.

What's weird is the Bitcoin Cash is kicking ass. Bought at $700 now at $866
    I'm a stock guy but I have a small crypto portfolio with Doge, bitcoin and eth. I had some btc but sold it for eth when eth price dropped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a stock guy but I have a small crypto portfolio with Doge, bitcoin and eth. I had some btc but sold it for eth when eth price dropped.
    I'm about to drop another 10K on RWBYF. You might want to check them out. I will probably beef up some more on CRLBF although I'm already 6 figure overloaded there. It's just a damn good company.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I got some Doge way back when it was .08 so I'm still doing well with it. I dropped $5K into Ethereum when it dipped last week. As far as stocks go, I have some weed and pharmaceutical stocks that have done nothing for 3 months now so they're not worth recommending unless you're thinking long term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a stock portfolio too that's doing it's thing but I'm plunking way more money lately into crypto. I'm a believer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got some Doge way back when it was .08 so I'm still doing well with it. I dropped $5K into Ethereum when it dipped last week. As far as stocks go, I have some weed and pharmaceutical stocks that have done nothing for 3 months now so they're not worth recommending unless you're thinking long term.
    Yeah, all the US weed stocks slumped from the February highs but it's a great buying opportunity in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a stock portfolio too that's doing it's thing but I'm plunking way more money lately into crypto. I'm a believer
    Same. I try to put 10% in crypto and the rest in stocks.

Damn you made a nice profit. I'm more of a believer of Etherum than any other crypto tbh.

As far as stocks, i'm big on tech and the EV industry. Most of it is growth so I'm holding for at least 5 years.

I'm about to drop another 10K on RWBYF. You might want to check them out. I will probably beef up some more on CRLBF although I'm already 6 figure overloaded there. It's just a damn good company.
    It looks like I missed a good entry point on CRLBF but I'll look into RWBYF. I don't do penny stocks...do you use Charles Scwhab for those?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I try to put 10% in crypto and the rest in stocks.

Damn you made a nice profit. I'm more of a believer of Etherum than any other crypto tbh.

As far as stocks, i'm big on tech and the EV industry. Most of it is growth so I'm holding for at least 5 years.

It looks like I missed a good entry point on CRLBF but I'll look into RWBYF. I don't do penny stocks...do you use Charles Scwhab for those?
    TD Ameritrade

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Have yourself a day Ethereum. Wow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, all you guys are believers now - amazing what can happen in a year :-) But good for you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumped my Doge at what I bought it for at .34.

If it gets down to the teens I might try again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ETH going crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now might be a good time to get more bitcoin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, Bitcoin having a good day.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ethereum testing new highs. There are some very bullish predictions for it by the end of the year.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Doge back over .40

Ethereum's growth rate is crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doge over .40 and Eth going uppppp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs