Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of money to be made in a crypto currency that's for sure. You have to be willing to take some risk. What some people call collapse other people see as a buying opportunity. I got Cardano when it was back down to $1.01. I already sold at 1.70 in just a couple days.
    Easiest $18.42 I've made in a while

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm +$1500 on ETH right now. Good call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like a giant ponzi scheme but the thing about ponzi schemes is that some people actually do make money on them while the last people to exit get burned....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like a giant ponzi scheme but the thing about ponzi schemes is that some people actually do make money on them while the last people to exit get burned....
    I'm not putting my life savings in crypto but I have invested about $20K and it is hovering around $35K even after this past week. In that same time I invested similar amounts in the stock market and I am up may $7K. I do plan on pulling out of crypto though because I think it comes crashing down. My problem is I don't have the time to pay attention to either market so its all kind of a guessing game here. I will say that I am losing money in my pot stocks right now. CC screwed me there, but I'm in it for the long haul now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not putting my life savings in crypto but I have invested about $20K and it is hovering around $35K even after this past week. In that same time I invested similar amounts in the stock market and I am up may $7K. I do plan on pulling out of crypto though because I think it comes crashing down. My problem is I don't have the time to pay attention to either market so its all kind of a guessing game here. I will say that I am losing money in my pot stocks right now. CC screwed me there, but I'm in it for the long haul now.
    If you don't have time then investing in mutual funds is boring but attractive given long-term returns and ease of investing.

I do plenty of single stock picking as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm +$1500 on ETH right now. Good call
    Did you get in at 1800+? Wasn't that a sweet morning to see it go up so fast?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave about 3K in just to keep you interested. if you lose it, you won't lose all of it but if it rebounds mightily, you'll at least get something from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get in at 1800+? Wasn't that a sweet morning to see it go up so fast?
    Yup, been keeping an eye on it albeit way later than I wish now, but as soon as it tanked I bought some. Trying to decide if i want to put anymore into it now or wait to see if it dips again. Crypto market is so unpredictable day to day though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, been keeping an eye on it albeit way later than I wish now, but as soon as it tanked I bought some. Trying to decide if i want to put anymore into it now or wait to see if it dips again. Crypto market is so unpredictable day to day though.
    I posted it here around 1800, grabbed 20K at that price and next thing I knew it was back up to 2800. Great turn around. Sunday to now paid for my kitchen remodel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have bought in during the February peak. What pot stocks did you buy? It's always been a long haul investment. Unfortunately Schumer is letting the social justice warriors drive the cannabis legislation so he can't round up the 60 votes to get decriminalization passed where the US MSO's can uplist. It will happen eventually and you will do great when it does if you hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I recommended HITID last week and it's already up 11% just today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kinda annoyed, i was looking at cheap stocks to swing at yesterday and saw Castor Maritime around like 45 cents a share. thought about putting 1k on it just for the of it and decided it against it. welp, it's up 805% this morning

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have bought in during the February peak. What pot stocks did you buy? It's always been a long haul investment. Unfortunately Schumer is letting the social justice warriors drive the cannabis legislation so he can't round up the 60 votes to get decriminalization passed where the US MSO's can uplist. It will happen eventually and you will do great when it does if you hold.
    I was screwing around with my comment about you. I bought 500 shares of Cresco Labs in early March. I typically sit on my stocks and rarely sale because I use very little of my income investing. I have a 3rd party that handles the bulk on my investments in mutual funds and lower risk investments. I started playing on the stock market 7-8 years ago and rarely invest more than 20K in any given year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate your commentary on stocks by the way. I have purchased stock based on your posts and a few other people on here and typically make money off of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now 15% today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kinda annoyed, i was looking at cheap stocks to swing at yesterday and saw Castor Maritime around like 45 cents a share. thought about putting 1k on it just for the of it and decided it against it. welp, it's up 805% this morning
    You sure you looking at it right? I show down today. What they had was a 10-1 reverse split but the stock is down. You made a good call. Have a drink with the knowledge you didn't miss on a big paycheck, probably saved 500 or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was screwing around with my comment about you. I bought 500 shares of Cresco Labs in early March. I typically sit on my stocks and rarely sale because I use very little of my income investing. I have a 3rd party that handles the bulk on my investments in mutual funds and lower risk investments. I started playing on the stock market 7-8 years ago and rarely invest more than 20K in any given year.
    I feel your pain on Cresco that's a great company but the shorts have been driving the bus the last couple of months. I've got 15,000 shares so that $3 drop from 3/1 was a real kick in the nuts. Glad to see it coming back after that awesome earnings report yesterday. Hopefully the big gains the last two days will trigger a short squeeze and it will bounce right back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure you looking at it right? I show down today. What they had was a 10-1 reverse split but the stock is down. You made a good call. Have a drink with the knowledge you didn't miss on a big paycheck, probably saved 500 or so.
    You're right, for some reason Robinhood shows them up 750% today as of right now looking at it, clearly that is not correct i think i will have that drink tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, for some reason Robinhood shows them up 750% today as of right now looking at it, clearly that is not correct i think i will have that drink tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitcoin Gains by Country: Who Benefited the Most from the 2020 Boom?

https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/bitcoin-gains-by-country-2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn remember that House beat song that goes "El Salvadooor!"

this reminds me of that song

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevermind the sonh im thinking is Ecuador

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs