My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wooooooooo! yes! Miami lost! I hate Miami. Many of people picked them to win it all this year. No way!

Post Count
    i am kinda surprised that miami lost, especially after the offseason that florida state had... did hester play?

so appropriate that the game came down to missed field goals...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i am kinda surprised that miami lost, especially after the offseason that florida state had... did hester play?

Yeah, Hester played. He did pretty ty. I don't think he ever ran back any punt, kick return. The FSU's Punter did an awesome job of keeping it away from him. He did get it 3 times, fumbled it twice and got tackled for no gain.

Hester played like ! Gosh, was he a mess! Miami should have won that game by 4 tds.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hester played like ! Gosh, was he a mess! Miami should have won that game by 4 tds.
    There was a story on ESPN about how Deion worked with Hester in the offseason....it was all an elaborate ruse! Deion should have taught him to catch the ball.

Thread Information