Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think we take this series.
    If Splitter is healthy and starting Game 2, then yes. Otherwise I'd put it maybe 40/60 with Baynes having to guard Monkeyball. Man I really didn't want this matchup in the first round with how critical Splitter is in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally nothing went right. Well, for the most part. It's only one game. The realistic goal being to steal one on the road in the first two. Plenty of time to review tape, hopefully Splitter makes some progress in the next two days. And we can go from there.
    Nothing went right? The Clippers the bed in the first half and were playing every bit as bad as the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Chris Paul and KIA boy still in the game to do some stat padding.
    I won't feel bad if they get hurt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Splitter is healthy and starting Game 2, then yes. Otherwise I'd put it maybe 40/60 with Baynes having to guard Monkeyball. Man I really didn't want this matchup in the first round with how critical Splitter is in it.
    You and others had said that didnt think he was that critical but tonight it appeared so ...

That being said Spurs have the talent to still win if they execute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can they be rusty when all playoff-bound teams more or less got the same number of days off prior to the playoffs?
    Was gonna say the same thing. Spurs are just overmatched and unhealthy. If they win more than a game I'll be surprised.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You don't lose by 15 points because of rust or luck, this is the Spurs' home/road discrepancy showing. Coin flip series right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Paul wears down as a series progresses ...
    Spurs gotta extend the series ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing went right? The Clippers the bed in the first half and were playing every bit as bad as the Spurs.
    Eh, the 2nd quarter wasn't exactly stellar. But you forget they put up 30 in the first quarter. I wouldn't call that, " ting The Bed'.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can they be rusty when all playoff-bound teams more or less got the same number of days off prior to the playoffs?
    Clips had an extra day and spurs had 2 travel days (their fault mind you, but still)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the cliff jumping upstairs should be fun.
    They are already all lathered up.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Chris Paul and KIA boy still in the game to do some stat padding.
    I won't feel bad if they get hurt.
    They were still in the game because our bench could blow an 100-point lead

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chuck with jokes shaq has a bunch of bas kids ..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Spurfan needs to stop making excuses. Yeah, you were cold from three, couldn't make free throws, etc., etc., but you got road cooking from the refs, especially in the first half. I'm sure Pop will make adjustments for Game 2 and it will be a tough battle, but you lost this game fair and square.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are already all lathered up.
    Hasn't Pop, Tim, Manu Tony and even KL erned some patience before that? I thin k a 2-0 deficit will be alarming but one loss? Troubling but no cause for panic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers were chest-thumping, monkeying up and celebrating all over the floor with every made shot and defensive stop.

Wonder what Clipper Nation says about this, considering he despises the Warriors for apparently being that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfan needs to stop making excuses. Yeah, you were cold from three, couldn't make free throws, etc., etc., but you got road cooking from the refs, especially in the first half. I'm sure Pop will make adjustments for Game 2 and it will be a tough battle, but you lost this game fair and square.
    of course they did game was physical calls missed on both sides ...

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone gif ballmer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers were chest-thumping, monkeying up and celebrating all over the floor with every made shot and defensive stop.

Wonder what Clipper Nation says about this, considering he despises the Warriors for apparently being that.
    yep. But when Gsstate does it al we hear is they havent won yet ... what have the Clips won?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn't Pop, Tim, Manu Tony and even KL erned some patience before that? I thin k a 2-0 deficit will be alarming but one loss? Troubling but no cause for panic.
    They know no other way. I'm thinking half of those posters are Kori and LJ trolling the whole forum because they just don't give a anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lakerfan once again playing Captain Save-a-Ho for their new favorite team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Older bodies acclimate differently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now this got wants to play clipperfan after ting on CPFlop and Tom all season long and showing 0 faith in the team

Truly a bonafide bandwagoner

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that right there is the main reason they lost though the clips are running around the court with defensive "energy." They're best runs were from made threes after all. And the Spurs just missed wide open threes. If they continue on that ty clip they won't win. That combined with Ebola patient having his usual bull show was ballgame

Goin' for tha scholarship Budkin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grats on the win, ClipperNation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grats Clipper Nation. This series reminds me of the 2008 WCSF match between SA and NO. This will go 7 games, tbh.

Thread Information