Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @AirlessJordan: Tim Duncan is now the ONLY player in NBA history to average 13.0 points and 9.0 rebounds for an entire season at age 38 or older. #Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    galileo needs to step his game up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is also the ONLY player in NBA history to have 5 NBA Championships on the same team in 3 different decades, while wearing the number #21.

#sillyfacts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is the only player born in the Virgin Islands to win 5 NBA Championships.

#goofyfacts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, Duncan And Kareem are the only two in the discussion for best at age 38/39.

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i just wish his bank account was as luxurious as his nba credentials

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you think it's not? He's made plenty of money over his career and as far as I've heard, he hasn't squandered it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, Duncan And Kareem are the only two in the discussion for best at age 38/39.
    What is your criteria? Malone was still doing well at this age

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem was better offensively at age 38, but Duncan is a little better defensively than Kareem was at that point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @AirlessJordan: Tim Duncan is now the ONLY player in NBA history to average 13.0 points and 9.0 rebounds for an entire season at age 38 or older. #Spurs
    He also averaged 2 blocks per game....nobody at that age has ever done that either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he also now has the record for most consecutive 20+ PER seasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ginobili only player with 4 rings and 8 turnovers in a finals clincher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ginobili only player with 4 rings and 8 turnovers in a finals clincher
    ha ha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    galileo needs to step his game up
    Who comes up with these cheezy facts???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is the ONLY player in NBA History to get his World of Warcraft Character to lvl 90 without killing anything.

look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is being the only player to average 13/9 at 38+ a "goofy stat"?

It's weird how NBA fans think basic stats like this are "weird and goofy". They're basically just saying he's one of the most productive big men for his age. That he's doing really well and that it's reflected in his statistical performance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though last night's loss to the Pelicans nullified the significance of this play, Timmy's block on Harden was named #1 Defensive Play of the Year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was just on the list of top 10 richest NBA players of all time. What are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan isn't the only one to have plunged into the depths of Amy though. That's a record he'll never hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was just on the list of top 10 richest NBA players of all time. What are you talking about?
    He's stealing Kool's schtick on how Kirby has more money than Duncan... Kool "figured" that Duncan has lost most of his wealth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All numbers aside, the most impressive thing about Tim is how he has thrived in multiple eras of basketball, all utilizing a different style..

He was dominant in the pre-rule change, late 90s, he was even more dominant in the 2000s that was still grind-out ball, but that began favoring perimeter players, and he has continued his greatness in the pace and space era, following the weight loss and adjustment to a face-up, jump-shooting, positioning role..

There's no player in the history of the game that can say they adjusted their game at the same level as Duncan has, as many times as Duncan has..

It's funny that he doesn't receive the "compe or" label as much as other NBA Hall of Famers, simply because he doesn't run scream like Garnett, or fabricate a persona like Kobe, or because he isn't a sociopath s bag like Dad Killer..a guy that loses a bunch of weight, adjusts his style multiple times and accepts any role that he's asked to employ is probably more compe ive than anybody the league has ever seen, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All numbers aside, the most impressive thing about Tim is how he has thrived in multiple eras of basketball, all utilizing a different style..

He was dominant in the pre-rule change, late 90s, he was even more dominant in the 2000s that was still grind-out ball, but that began favoring perimeter players, and he has continued his greatness in the pace and space era, following the weight loss and adjustment to a face-up, jump-shooting, positioning role..

There's no player in the history of the game that can say they adjusted their game at the same level as Duncan has, as many times as Duncan has..

It's funny that he doesn't receive the "compe or" label as much as other NBA Hall of Famers, simply because he doesn't run scream like Garnett, or fabricate a persona like Kobe, or because he isn't a sociopath s bag like Dad Killer..a guy that loses a bunch of weight, adjusts his style multiple times and accepts any role that he's asked to employ is probably more compe ive than anybody the league has ever seen, tbh..
    What the ?

Is this. . .an actual good post from Malik Hairston?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Excellent post. I've been saying it for years: No one has done more to win than him. On top of all the things you listed, let's not forget taking significantly less money twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TBH I could not have said it better, damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the ?

Is this. . .an actual good post from Malik Hairston?
    He has his moments when he isn't trolling. Too bad he is trolling 90% of the time.

Thread Information