Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U still playing it? It's a fun game but yeah just too much tedious and repe ive .
    Nah, I beat it a ways back and haven't touched it since. I always do the side quests since they make a lot of games great (e.g., Dying Light or the Fallout series), but in Witcher 3 there are some awesome side quests but a lot of really boring ones too. The main quest is great. I just stopped doing the side quests in Witcher 3 once my character's level was so high that none of them were above my level anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, when you bang the 3 witches, is that a problem when you go back to Kaen Moltar(sp?)????
    It only causes a problem if you try to commit to both Triss and Yen. You have to pick one or the other, or lose both. That other chick means nothing, and was dead in my playthrough anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It only causes a problem if you try to commit to both Triss and Yen. You have to pick one or the other, or lose both. That other chick means nothing, and was dead in my playthrough anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally picked this back up a few days ago and I've been playing it pretty heavy. Just like TW2 it had to grow on me, but now that I'm pretty into it's hard to put down

Best single player game I've ever played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally picked this back up a few days ago and I've been playing it pretty heavy. Just like TW2 it had to grow on me, but now that I'm pretty into it's hard to put down

Best single player game I've ever played
    How do you think Witcher 2 compares to Witcher 3? Is it a must play game if you liked the third one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you think Witcher 2 compares to Witcher 3? Is it a must play game if you liked the third one?
    I liked TW2 but I'm glad I played it before tw3 because I'm not sure I could go back

It's definitely more raw around the edges and the gameplay is a bit different (not open world), but the story is top notch. It's more political oriented so it would probably clear up some things maybe you didn't catch in tw3. However, I don't feel it's necessary. If you finished TW3 and want something to play til the next DLC I'd say it's worth a play through. It's short too, I didn't do many side quest and beat in maybe a week or two iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat it earlier today. Got the ending with Ciri becoming a Witcher. Was kinda disappointed we didn't get some kind of boss fight with Ciri at the end, but whatever. Also I forgot to go back to Djikstra and do the quest to kill Radovid so he won the war which is kind of bummer. The most annoying part of the ending is how it just loads you to a point before the ending and takes away all the side characters. Makes the game feel empty and nothing left to do.

Still a great game though 5/5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked TW2 but I'm glad I played it before tw3 because I'm not sure I could go back

It's definitely more raw around the edges and the gameplay is a bit different (not open world), but the story is top notch. It's more political oriented so it would probably clear up some things maybe you didn't catch in tw3. However, I don't feel it's necessary. If you finished TW3 and want something to play til the next DLC I'd say it's worth a play through. It's short too, I didn't do many side quest and beat in maybe a week or two iirc
    I asked you the same like 7 months ago in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you the same like 7 months ago in this thread
    Oh , glad to see I'm consistent

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DLC was surprisingly good. Though the whole plot was "because a wizard did it" and the end was anticlimactic, it was fun to play and rather creative

The world definitely feels empty with all the main characters gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm always late to everything. but after I got tired of dying in lords of the fallen I decided to pick up this game to fill up my time...so far it's living up to the hype but I'm only like 7 hours in so far

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I finally beat this , took me 3 weeks of fairly consistent playing I suppose Ciri leaving with Geralt to continue witching is the best ending possible?

Anyone who has played the DLC -- is it worth it and how many hours of gameplay did you get out of it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat this , took me 3 weeks of fairly consistent playing I suppose Ciri leaving with Geralt to continue witching is the best ending possible?
    Yeah. How the did you beat it in 3 weeks? took me like two months.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I left my old job a month ago to treat myself to an extended vacation before I start working in June since I had a lot of money saved, I've been living the life of a childless housewife

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    kinda bummed though as I always am when I finish a really good storied game. At least there are still a good amount of contracts and side quests to do plus two expansions but that was a pretty great story, although I thought I was going to beat it last week when I fought the wild hunt at Kaer moren but it still took me another week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been living the life of a childless housewife
    Wait, you been ing black men? smh

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have this game, still need to finish witcher 2 though

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Wait, you been ing black men? smh
    boys* I am Joseph Kony after all tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this game has gotten some massive improvements in performance via patches since I last played it almost a year ago. I loaded this up with my old settings I was getting 60 fps on and I'm getting 75-80 fps now, I can even run Hairworks with AA on it on my 970, which was unthinkable last year if you wanted to keep 60 fps on this card. DJR210, if you haven't played this make it your first game after getting a 1070. That card will easily allow you to max out and you'll probably still get 80 fps. RandomGuy man, I highly recommend getting this game to show off your new system once you get the gpu. Though it has some s in it so not sure if you want the kids playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Blood and Wine expansion is supposedly finally bringing the level of graphics we saw them tease at E3 a few years ago. Though it's only for that section of the game, it doesn't revamp the base game.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'll probably get both expansions and get on this once I finished the Nathan Drake collection, let me know if it's worth the 24.99 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably get both expansions and get on this once I finished the Nathan Drake collection, let me know if it's worth the 24.99 tbh
    You'll probably play it before I do. Once I finish AC Revelations I'm jumping on Fallout 4 Far Harbor.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    oh yeah, I forget I need to do that too. And finish the Following. and DS3

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so far, I've finished one side quest in the latest expansion. It was more fun and engaging than anything that happened in Fallout 4.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah I heard Far Harbor was pretty disappointing which is why I don't feel bad getting rid of Fallout. I havent looked into it, does Blood and Wine take place within the main areas somewhere or did they make a new map for this?

Thread Information