Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I heard Far Harbor was pretty disappointing which is why I don't feel bad getting rid of Fallout. I havent looked into it, does Blood and Wine take place within the main areas somewhere or did they make a new map for this?
    Blood and Wine is a new map. I just started playing Hearts of Stone today and it's pretty awesome so far. Hearts of Stone just opens up the east part of the map in the area with Novigrad and Oxenfurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I have a lot of playing time in this game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game hour counter has to be wrong, I don't think I had even 200 hours and I haven't played the game in months (though I played at least 6 hours today). But being a completionist is supposed to take 162 hours according to howlongtobeat.com.

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10270

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I am still tool lazy to beat the first Witcher. I am halfway through, and I just never got around to beating it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably get both expansions and get on this once I finished the Nathan Drake collection, let me know if it's worth the 24.99 tbh
    I just finished Hearts of Stone, and it's outstanding, one of the best DLCs I have played in a game. And Blood and Wine is supposed to be twice and long, better graphically, and also have a great storyline. If Blood and Wine is even half as good as Hearts of Stone then yeah, it's worth the $24.99. I imagine once I finish Blood and Wine I'll go back and play Witcher 2. CD Project Red has done such an amazing job with Witcher 3, I can't wait to see Cyberpunk 2077 in 2018 or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished Hearts of Stone, and it's outstanding, one of the best DLCs I have played in a game. And Blood and Wine is supposed to be twice and long, better graphically, and also have a great storyline. If Blood and Wine is even half as good as Hearts of Stone then yeah, it's worth the $24.99. I imagine once I finish Blood and Wine I'll go back and play Witcher 2. CD Project Red has done such an amazing job with Witcher 3, I can't wait to see Cyberpunk 2077 in 2018 or so.
    started playing it now. this toad prince

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Skellige deck in gwent sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vlodmir was such a try hard got tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp finished hearts of stone, pretty solid expansion though wish it was a bit longer. gaunter o’dimm was an interesting character. on to blood and wine now

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Skellige deck in gwent sucks
    and it doesn't let me save between matches in the tournament

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never figured out how to play Gwent tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and it doesn't let me save between matches in the tournament
    The guy with the Niilfgard deck is pretty hard. The way to win the tournament is to not have any special cards in your Skellige deck and then when you draw to discard any duplicates of cards that pull multiple cards when played (so those multiple cards get pulled from the discard instead of your hand). Then when playing against Monsters or Scoia'tael decks pick all three scorch cards for when the other guy uses the cards that pull two others from the discard/hand. When playing against the Niilfgard deck forget about those scorch cards and select three decoys instead to use to steal all the spies the Niilfgard guy plays. For the guy who uses the Skellige deck it doesn't matter since it's a piece of deck and thus he's really easy to beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never figured out how to play Gwent tbh
    I thought it was stupid at first and avoided it for the longest time, but it actually turns out to be pretty fun once you learn the rules. CDPR is going to put out a standalone Gwent game later on I think.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy with the Niilfgard deck is pretty hard. The way to win the tournament is to not have any special cards in your Skellige deck and then when you draw to discard any duplicates of cards that pull multiple cards when played (so those multiple cards get pulled from the discard instead of your hand). Then when playing against Monsters or Scoia'tael decks pick all three scorch cards for when the other guy uses the cards that pull two others from the discard/hand. When playing against the Niilfgard deck forget about those scorch cards and select three decoys instead to use to steal all the spies the Niilfgard guy plays. For the guy who uses the Skellige deck it doesn't matter since it's a piece of deck and thus he's really easy to beat.
    Yeah I definitely played it wrong the first few times, and the nilfgard guy had all 3 decoys and like 4 spies so I never really had a chance. 3rd try I managed to get all the way through but every game was close and dramatic, started one game with no spies or heroes and one decoy

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    God damn I have a lot of playing time in this game

What kind of weapons are you using? I'm level 40 and using the viper venomous witcher gear and my DPS is a good bit lower than yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of weapons are you using? I'm level 40 and using the viper venomous witcher gear and my DPS is a good bit lower than yours
    The mastercrafted feline set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just the weapons though. I have three greater red mutagens and a ton of level ups for attacks (For the fourth I have a greater blue mutagen for making the axii sign strong).

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dammit!
    *Spoilers*
    I wanted to side with Detlef, everything was her fault so if he decided to kill her then so be it. but because I couldn't resist playing Gwent, and happened to win a ribbon earlier, now I have to fight Detlef?
    in his 2nd form his attacks kill me in one hit with a maxed out Quen shield

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, freaking fantastic game. Great end to the saga of Geralt. I'm not into fantasy, but probably going to have to read the books.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, freaking fantastic game. Great end to the saga of Geralt. I'm not into fantasy, but probably going to have to read the books.
    Have you played the other two games? If so, how do they compare, obviously ignoring graphics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is good enough that I'll probably do an NG+ playthrough again after I upgrade my gpu (so I can turn everything on the max, eg hairworks and ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are all the books translated into English? A few years ago when I was looking some of them weren't, so I didn't bother starting any of them.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Blood and Wine is the best expansion I've played for a game since the Shivering Isles for ES:IV like 10 years ago imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blood and Wine is the best expansion I've played for a game since the Shivering Isles for ES:IV like 10 years ago imo
    I just finished that a couple of days ago and it was pretty impressive. Still, my favorite DLC I have played is Old World Blues from Fallout New Vegas.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I've wanted to try it but I can't bring myself to go back to a last gen game since I don't have a PC

on a side note, im waiting to hear if I get these nice paying job this week and if I do I think im just going to build a gaming PC

Thread Information