Post Count
    HATER

how did James play today tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    HATER

Let's just say that if Messi would have played like James did today hater would be having a field day and with good reasons.

What would be the difference son? Enlighten us.
    One goal not being a penalty. One amazing assist on the 91th minute. Never gave up.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    One goal not being a penalty. One amazing assist on the 91th minute. Never gave up.
    So, Messi never scores if it's not from the penalty spot and he never assists?

So, Messi never scores if it's not from the penalty spot and he never assists?
    He didn't do so yesterday. He didn't do so last copa, just against Costa Rica I think he had an assist, oh and against Uruguay but then he did his best David Copperfield impersonation and dissapeared from the field. In 2007 he had a little nice goal against Mexico, the bed on the finals (I remember one Brazilian goal came after he lost the ball in the midfield). It's seems impossible for him to have a solid tournament for Argentina, or at least 3 or 4 consecutive really good games. Just some flashes here or there, like on the group stages last WC. Perhaps it's not his fault but the coaches he's had, they were all pretty lame, Pekerman, Basile, Maradona, Batista, Sabella, Martino, they are very very weak coaches.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    to be fair, Missi almost scored an amazing solo goal

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He didn't do so yesterday. He didn't do so last copa, just against Costa Rica I think he had an assist, oh and against Uruguay but then he did his best David Copperfield impersonation and dissapeared from the field. In 2007 he had a little nice goal against Mexico, the bed on the finals (I remember one Brazilian goal came after he lost the ball in the midfield). It's seems impossible for him to have a solid tournament for Argentina, or at least 3 or 4 consecutive really good games. Just some flashes here or there, like on the group stages last WC. Perhaps it's not his fault but the coaches he's had, they were all pretty lame, Pekerman, Basile, Maradona, Batista, Sabella, Martino, they are very very weak coaches.
    Messi was the man of the match against Uruguay. Against Paraguay was also the best Argentine player by far. Messi with Argentina has won an under 20 WC, a goal medal and has reached the Copa America and WC final (let's not forget the WC Golden ball). He's also the 2nd best scorer of the Argie NT and the all-time leader in assists. Neymar has a long way to go to be half as good as Messi, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi was the man of the match against Uruguay. Against Paraguay was also the best Argentine player by far. Messi with Argentina has won an under 20 WC, a goal medal and has reached the Copa America and WC final (let's not forget the WC Golden ball). He's also the 2nd best scorer of the Argie NT and the all-time leader in assists. Neymar has a long way to go to be half as good as Messi, tbh.
    lol so u braggin about he won in u20 tournaments?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    HATER

He was ok. Not great but definitely not terrible.

On the other hand Failcuck was a ing cancer out there. Looked like the Colombian version of Porker.

This loss is not on Jaimito

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Aedo Valdez > misty

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He was ok. Not great but definitely not terrible.

On the other hand Failcuck was a ing cancer out there. Looked like the Colombian version of Porker.

This loss is not on Jaimito
    Thanks

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    James was horrible, if Messi had played like that you guys would still have an erection right now.

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Brazil is not gonna win Copa America with that B team, unless they face our beloved Argie sons in the final tbh

GK
    Sideshow Bob is overrated as
    Elias ROLF
    Diego elli

Neymar carrying this team per usual.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Brazil is not gonna win Copa America with that B team, unless they face our beloved Argie sons in the final tbh
    Hasn't Missi owned Brazil recently?

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Hasn't Missi owned Brazil recently?
    Has he ? Last great game I remember from him against Brazil was 3 years ago in a friendly match. I could have missed some other game though.

Last match I remember was 2-0 Brazil with 2 gols from elli (who's terrible btw)

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Has he ? Last great game I remember from him against Brazil was 3 years ago in a friendly match. I could have missed some other game though.

Last match I remember was 2-0 Brazil with 2 gols from elli (who's terrible btw)
    Was that the game in China or Japan? I missed that game. The last two I remember was one where Arg won 1-0 with a goal by him in like the 91st minute, and the other friendly in New Jersey, 4-3, where he scored 3 goals and the game winner...

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    England
    EPL
    irrelevant
    cucked on the regular
    like playing FIFA 15 on easy
    Deflecting because you can't defend Missi on the world stage

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    An Enlgish man talking about cucks on International play. How cute, tbh.
    Even Gerrard is less of a cuck than Missi.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Deflecting because you can't defend Missi on the world stage
    He already elevated Argentina to a level England hasn't reached in 40+ years...

I mean, it would be nice if the average international team played like Arsnl... but there's good teams out there, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    It's true though that this Arg team needs to win something, tbh... Maradona wouldn't go 20 years without lifting a trophy for the NT

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Mark my words s. Mexico's C-Team will shock the world tommorow! (If Piojo quits running that stupid 5-3-2 formation)
    Ball out till we fall out

Precisely. In the very near future Messi will be past his prime and his achivements willl end up being very poor. Neymar at 23 has 6 more years of good shape and i bet my ass he will win at least one big tournament playing for Brazil.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    James was horrible, if Messi had played like that you guys would still have an erection right now.
    Missy played worse than Jaimito in the 2nd half vs Paraguay tbh

Dude went awol. He tends to do that in the baby blue and white btw

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    He already elevated Argentina to a level England hasn't reached in 40+ years...

I mean, it would be nice if the average international team played like Arsnl... but there's good teams out there, tbh
    Boiled down:::

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information