My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking a twin tower frontline with no 3 point shooting can work in today's NBA.
    Grit and Grind.
    Lakers farm team
    Phil Jackson thinking size matters anymore.
    Dem Bears.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    they're running 4 white dudes and the ghost of Vince Carter to start the 4th and expect to win

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dem Bears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking a twin tower frontline with no 3 point shooting can work in today's NBA.
    Grit and Grind.
    Lakers farm team
    Dem Bears.
    I don't think they believe they could win without 3-point shooters, but that Lollinger thought Jeff ing Green and Courtney Lee were their answers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dem bears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must suck to be a fan of theirs. They always look like they're on the verge of pulling off an upset and putting themselves in a position to have an outside shot at winning it all, and they always end up ting the bed tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Courtney Lee is actually a good 3 point shooter but has always been a reluctant to shoot enough for whatever reason

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Courtney Lee is actually a good 3 point shooter but has always been a reluctant to shoot enough for whatever reason
    He wants to shoot the mid range jumpshot.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Wait there's more.

Passing on Steph Curry for Hasheem Thabeet and bailing out Sam Presti
    Trading away Kevin Love
    Passing on Draymond Green for Tony 'The Worst Shooter in the Draft' Wroten
    The Grizzlies being horrible in the draft has literally come back to haunt them.

Indubitable Super Saiyan Cloud786's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just lack a reliable shooter badly imho, it'd do them a world of good if they had a good shooter like the prime Mike Miller or Korver. Shooters would garner a lot of easy points in Memphis with the twin towers drawing most of the opposing team's defensive attention inside, and it'd help them space the floor and hence conversely make the bears' life easier as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Grit and Grind.
    Lakers farm team
    Dem Bears.
    Dets just 8 talking. It must "still hurt"

GS caught the same break the Spurs enjoyed the last couple years. Playing teams way less than 100%. Then BNS s got the nerves to stick out their chests. Act like somebody mid.
    Last edited by LkrFan; 05-14-2015 at 05:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dets just 8 talking. It must "still hurt"

GS caught the same break the Spurs enjoyed the last couple years. Playing teams way less than 100%. Then BNS s got the nerves to stick out their chests. Act like somebody mid.
    Semen shielding for your farm team, I see

And we swept those ers last time we saw them, and they were 100% healthy, as were all teams in last season's run (Ibaka's African ass came back, jumping around as high as ever, and we still blew them out by 30 and then closed them out at their gym).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And we swept those ers last time we saw them, and they were 100% healthy, as were all teams in last season's run (Ibaka's African ass came back, jumping around as high as ever, and we still blew them out by 30 and then closed them out at their gym).
    Maaaaaaaaad as !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

mid bragging about the Spurs 0.500 h2h playoff record vs. an expansion team!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They weren't an expansion team, dumbass. They're the Seattle Supersonics moved to a new city. And that was like 8 years ago. And either way, they were supposed to be the "up and coming young superstar team," yet the Spurs have continued to be more successful in the last 3 seasons despite their aging core. So yes, that is brag worthy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Love dem Bears. They have a solid team and no one can with me on 2k when I use them. Plus, 8 was a great time to be alive.

That being said it kind of boggles me why they haven't added a long-distance shooter yet. Or maybe that's not just in their game plan. Lee and Carter can shoot if they really wanted, I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your knowledge of NBA history is pretty bad. We swept them once before in the playoffs when they had MVPau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They weren't an expansion team, dumbass. They're the Seattle Supersonics moved to a new city. And that was like 8 years ago. And either way, they were supposed to be the "up and coming young superstar team," yet the Spurs have continued to be more successful in the last 3 seasons despite their aging core. So yes, that is brag worthy.
    I'm not talking about the Thunder. I'm talking bout the Vancouver Grizzlies having a 0.500 record vs. the Spurs. But I'm the dumbass? K

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your knowledge of NBA history is pretty bad. We swept them once before in the playoffs when they had MVPau.
    dets right. Bet you weren't calling him that then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ Jim with a 0.500 playoff record vs. Fat Gasol. Compliments of The Gift! of 2008.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Jim with a 0.500 playoff record vs. Fat Gasol. Compliments of The Gift! of 2008.
    Moving the goalposts

Just wipe that egg off your face and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hollinger
    depth managed by a calculator
    overpaying damaged goods
    the worst NBA team in two seasons

Thread Information