My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Texans could be making their first appearance on “Hard Knocks,” the HBO series that runs in August.

Owner Bob McNair said at the NFL meetings in March he was considering a Texans appearance on the 10th “Hard Knocks,” but at the time, there was speculation that Cleveland was the favorite.

A person familiar with the situation said the Texans are one of three finalists, and an announcement could be made next week.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ts/#31564101=0

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    According to the report, the Bills, Skins, and Texans are “potential participants”—seeming to imply they haven’t straight-up said no. Buffalo would be fantastic; we all need more Rex Ryan in our lives. Washington, too, never fails to bring the drama, and Robert Griffin III’s potential last season in D.C. would be a compelling storyline. Houston appearing would just speed up J.J. Watt’s world domination.

http://deadspin.com/report-buffalo-w...ial-1706278970

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys got good storyline material w/ all the criminals they've compiled.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    That would be cool. Hard Knocks is the only reality show that I watch.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Don't want the Redskins to have any distractions. They could actually show a lot of promise this season, with a decent quarterback.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'll get hbo for a couple months if this works our way...we shall see.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Don't want the Redskins to have any distractions. They could actually show a lot of promise this season, with a decent quarterback.
    Expecting the 'skins to show some serious improvement next year. I absolutely love the draft class you guys are bringing in.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Expecting the 'skins to show some serious improvement next year. I absolutely love the draft class you guys are bringing in.
    Thanks man, I liked the guys we got also

Hopefully our offensive line can protect RG3 better now with Bill Callahan as our offensive line coach.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Thanks man, I liked the guys we got also

Hopefully our offensive line can protect RG3 better now with Bill Callahan as our offensive line coach.
    Scherff should help that offensive line...no doubt. RG3 just needs to cut down on those dumbass scrambles....and learn to slide or get out of bounds.

HUGE fan of Preston Smith. Gotta pull for my Miss. St. boys....I'll be keeping an eye on him all year.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Houston gets it.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Really excited about this. Can't wait for hard knocks to start!!!!!!

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Disappointed that they chose such a boring team. JJ Swatt is the only interesting player.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Disappointed that they chose such a boring team. JJ Swatt is the only interesting player.
    With hard knocks they usually focus on the guys who are fighting to make the team...the show really isn't about the superstars.

It was watching Chad Ochocinco getting cut though.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    With hard knocks they usually focus on the guys who are fighting to make the team...the show really isn't about the superstars.

It was watching Chad Ochocinco getting cut though.
    Yep. I'm interested to see if Lynden Trail pans out. Will be a great story if he does.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Yep. I'm interested to see if Lynden Trail pans out. Will be a great story if he does.
    What's his story? All I read was that he is a 6' 7'' undrafted linebacker from Norfolk State (originally from UF).

Does he have some kind of adversity he has overcome....or something along those lines.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What's his story? All I read was that he is a 6' 7'' undrafted linebacker from Norfolk State (originally from UF).

Does he have some kind of adversity he has overcome....or something along those lines.
    SI did a nice piece on him back in February.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/25/lynden-trail-nfl-draft/

Thread Information