Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ripped my way through the series 5 over the weekend. Good season, an improvement over last year. Perhaps my favorite of the lot.
    Hard to say why - I suppose the low-key atmosphere and pacing perfectly suited the way I was feeling this weekend. Good stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ripped my way through the series 5 over the weekend. Good season, an improvement over last year. Perhaps my favorite of the lot.
    Hard to say why - I suppose the low-key atmosphere and pacing perfectly suited the way I was feeling this weekend. Good stuff.

Just finished it myself and agree with you. Might be my favorite as well. Even though the main story might have been the least complicated yet. Thought the secondary plots were also very interesting. And looks like they’ve set up at least two of the storylines for next season. Actually 3 with Irving.

Definitely feel the influence of the Wire with the inclusion of politics and the press in the stories.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I just crammed the season in one day. This is one of my favorite series.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I've got one episode left, and I am kinda glad they left the Lincoln Lawyer out of it. Glad they left Cisco in though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just crammed the season in one day. This is one of my favorite series.
    Bend over, I’ll ing cram a season into one day.

Believe.
    Name
    Natha Leo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Yes you are right

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This and Billions are the best shows currently airing.

Hector was highly sidelined this season. Guy did not do a single thing.

Season 6 will be a good one with all the loose threads left at the end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can’t believe it’s already been a year. Season 6 coming April 20.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Can’t believe it’s already been a year. Season 6 coming April 20.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guess they released it early. Full Season 6 out now. My plan was to watch one a day but I ended up watching episodes 1 through 4 yesterday.
    Great as always. It's just that much better than most cop procedural shows. Good stories and excellent cast.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Guess they released it early. Full Season 6 out now. My plan was to watch one a day but I ended up watching episodes 1 through 4 yesterday.
    Great as always. It's just that much better than most cop procedural shows. Good stories and excellent cast.
    On ep 9, this show could go a while if amazon lets it. 20+ books of plot available and they’ve only used six. Still great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On ep 9, this show could go a while if amazon lets it. 20+ books of plot available and they’ve only used six. Still great.
    I wish there’s keep it going. Unfortunately, I just learned that they’re done after Season 7. Which sucks because as you said, the stories are already there. Not like they have to write new ones each year just to keep it going.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish there’s keep it going. Unfortunately, I just learned that they’re done after Season 7. Which sucks because as you said, the stories are already there. Not like they have to write new ones each year just to keep it going.
    No, I think 7 is more than fine. Better to go out on top than be a Walking Dead or Supernatural.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Done with season 6. Overall a good one but just to be nitpicky I couldn't take the FBI chick seriously after having watched her play sort of a comic relief, goofy character in Preacher.

She's a classic Karen type which further annoys me. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, I think 7 is more than fine. Better to go out on top than be a Walking Dead or Supernatural.
    Yeah...but those were written season to season so they were always having to come up with new ideas on the fly. There's over 20 Bosch novels that the series can pull from.
    That being said, my guess is that it would be too hard to keep the core cast together at a reasonable cost for many more seasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Good season, although the daughter character isn't very interesting and the actress is terribly wooden.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good season, although the daughter character isn't very interesting and the actress is terribly wooden.
    Yeah...I agree with this. She's weak as an actress with this cast.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...but those were written season to season so they were always having to come up with new ideas on the fly. There's over 20 Bosch novels that the series can pull from.
    That being said, my guess is that it would be too hard to keep the core cast together at a reasonable cost for many more seasons.
    You get your wish, 6.

It will be interesting how they'll go about continuing a show after Amazon put a bow on the series presumably.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You get your wish, 6.

It will be interesting how they'll go about continuing a show after Amazon put a bow on the series presumably.
    This is quietly in my top 10 shows of all time. Here's what's next I guess. Although I hate to see some of the other actors not coming along. Particularly Hector.

IMDb TV EXPANDS ITS LINEUP OF PREMIUM ORIGINAL CONTENT WITH NEW SPINOFF SERIES OF FAN FAVORITE DRAMA “BOSCH”
    The Seventh and Final Season of Bosch Will Premiere This Summer on Amazon Prime Video
    CULVER CITY, Calif., March. 3, 2021 – IMDb TV, Amazon’s premium free streaming service, today announced it has picked up a new spinoff series of the fan-favorite Amazon Original series Bosch. Based on Michael Connelly’s best-selling books, the new series will begin filming later this year with stars us Welliver, Mimi Rogers and Madison Lintz reprising their roles. The seventh and final season of Bosch will premiere in summer 2021 on Prime Video.
    The new IMDb TV Original will follow Harry Bosch as he embarks on the next chapter of his career and finds himself working with his one-time enemy and top-notch attorney Honey “Money” Chandler. With a deep and complicated history between this unlikely pair, they must work together to do what they can agree on – finding justice.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/b...t-for-imdb-tv/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is quietly in my top 10 shows of all time. Here's what's next I guess. Although I hate to see some of the other actors not coming along. Particularly Hector.

IMDb TV EXPANDS ITS LINEUP OF PREMIUM ORIGINAL CONTENT WITH NEW SPINOFF SERIES OF FAN FAVORITE DRAMA “BOSCH”
    The Seventh and Final Season of Bosch Will Premiere This Summer on Amazon Prime Video
    CULVER CITY, Calif., March. 3, 2021 – IMDb TV, Amazon’s premium free streaming service, today announced it has picked up a new spinoff series of the fan-favorite Amazon Original series Bosch. Based on Michael Connelly’s best-selling books, the new series will begin filming later this year with stars us Welliver, Mimi Rogers and Madison Lintz reprising their roles. The seventh and final season of Bosch will premiere in summer 2021 on Prime Video.
    The new IMDb TV Original will follow Harry Bosch as he embarks on the next chapter of his career and finds himself working with his one-time enemy and top-notch attorney Honey “Money” Chandler. With a deep and complicated history between this unlikely pair, they must work together to do what they can agree on – finding justice.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/b...t-for-imdb-tv/
    Interesting, that is one of the later novels I believe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like June 25th for the final season before they do the spinoff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tomorrow

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I forget, do they release it all at once or 1 episode a week?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10537254[/URL]]I forget, do they release it all at once or 1 episode a week?
    all at once

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season 7 up now.

Nice to know they go by eastern time so I can probably catch up on the first episode in a bit.

Thread Information