Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I guess this a a decent place to throw this in.
    The Lincoln Lawyer series starts on May 13 on Netflix.

Connelly seems to be amassing a fortune.

Edit...seems to be hard to pin down. One site has him at $250,000,000 in 2011. Then another at only $10,000,000 in 2021. Surely he's made well more than that for just the books.
    Probably made a good bit on the movie of Lincoln Lawyer too if he got a cut of it being licensed to TBS, etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10732545[/URL]]Probably made a good bit on the movie of Lincoln Lawyer too if he got a cut of it being licensed to TBS, etc
    Ah…maybe those are yearly numbers. I have no idea. I was just curious. But looking forward to a couple more shows from him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ah…maybe those are yearly numbers. I have no idea. I was just curious. But looking forward to a couple more shows from him.
    I watched the first two eps of Lincoln Lawyer, I like it so far. I watched it before the Bosch spin off because commercials

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I started Bosch Legacy on FreeVee. The commercials aren't bad. I think there's three commercial breaks per episode that are a couple minutes long and they put 3 to 4 short ads in each.
    Anyway, it's pretty typical Bosch. The writing is good and the acting is as well. However, it's not as good a cast as Bosch imo. Instead of Jamie Hector or Lance Rid carrying a plot line, you have Mimi Rogers or Madion Lintz. They're not bad. Just not as compelling to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I tried Bosch legacy but three episodes in, I'm getting bored

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tried Bosch legacy but three episodes in, I'm getting bored
    That's what I've made it through as well. Or maybe 4. There's no doubt Welliver carries the show at this point. I like his character enough where I still enjoy it. That being said, I'm not as intrigued by Honey's law practice as I was the other various LAPD story lines. And I've never thought Maddie was very believable. Especially as a cop. But I still like the show. Also like his sometime partner. Maybe they involve him more. I guess another negative is how heroic they're making Bosch. SPOILER : Somehow infiltrating the secured Russian hideout and getting away and then later the very secure warehouse. All the while, not carrying a gun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season 1 really starts to pick up from Episode 4. His new tech guy is an interesting character. I like how they have several stories going and you don't know when they're going to wrap them up. Might be mid-season, might carry over. Something is always going on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10738820[/URL]]I watched the first two eps of Lincoln Lawyer, I like it so far. I watched it before the Bosch spin off because commercials
    Did you stick with this? How was it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did you stick with this? How was it?
    I liked it, the lead actor grew on me. I watched all of them in two days

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Season 1 really starts to pick up from Episode 4. His new tech guy is an interesting character. I like how they have several stories going and you don't know when they're going to wrap them up. Might be mid-season, might carry over. Something is always going on.
    I'm only on ep 1, but William Devane is always good to see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm only on ep 1, but William Devane is always good to see.
    I was thinking that he looks almost the same as when he played Kennedy. But then I checked the pics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was thinking that he looks almost the same as when he played Kennedy. But then I checked the pics.
    I've liked him ever since I saw him in Marathon Man, he was so good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've liked him ever since I saw him in Marathon Man, he was so good.
    Damn. That's a movie that I keep forgetting to watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked it, the lead actor grew on me. I watched all of them in two days
    I watched it in one day. Better than I expected. Easy to make the Bosch comparisons. Main character works outside the lines. Single with a daughter. Multiple stories going on at the same time. Main character has something from the past he has to reconcile. Also a jazz fan.

All that being said, I thought it was pretty great. Maybe a couple of slow episodes in the middle but it got going again pretty fast.

Thread Information