Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    So last weekend my neighbors(a lesbian/trans couple) contracted Monkeypox after bringing home some guy they met at a swingers club

They said some creep kept buying them drinks and insisted they come to his place to party. Unfortunately they acquiesced and went to his apartment where they continued to indulge in cheap wine before he offered them $600 for sex. My trans neighbor, Lamont, has been laid off and needed the money so he agreed to it as long as he was the top. I'll spare y'all the details but they both became ill a few days ago and thought it was Chickenpox but turns out it was Monkeypox

The guy has stopped answering their calls and may be on the run. If you see a white male, mid to late 20's, balding, 5'2-5'4 and 100 pounds. Please notify the authorities.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    +1

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So last weekend my neighbors(a lesbian/trans couple) contracted Monkeypox after bringing home some guy they met at a swingers club

They said some creep kept buying them drinks and insisted they come to his place to party. Unfortunately they acquiesced and went to his apartment where they continued to indulge in cheap wine before he offered them $600 for sex. My trans neighbor, Lamont, has been laid off and needed the money so he agreed to it as long as he was the top. I'll spare y'all the details but they both became ill a few days ago and thought it was Chickenpox but turns out it was Monkeypox

The guy has stopped answering their calls and may be on the run. If you see a white male, mid to late 20's, balding, 5'2-5'4 and 100 pounds. Please notify the authorities.

Thread Information