Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

St. Thomas Bobcats' 300-Lb Pitcher Ben Ancheff Is the Stuff Legends Are Made Of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CN's life
    fat Asian beisbol fan who owns a cat

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Catman desperately grasping at straws hoping to hang onto the baseball hater crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catman desperately grasping at straws hoping to hang onto the baseball hater crowd.
    I'm half Puerto Rican buddy, trust me, Baseball is my favorite sport.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I dont know what being half PR has to do with liking baseball but ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know much of anything do you bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It still gets me every ing time!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And all you cat haters. Cats are the ing homie. We adopted them from my girls sister who was having a baby so she had to get rid of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Baseball

Thread Information