Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He probably was hugging him while saying "great effort" to his teammate. He wouldn't have put his arm around blatt and said get off me. That literally makes no sense.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is coaching the team, while Blatt is making 5 million$ per year to just stand there and pretend like he's doing something..that's a pretty nice deal, tbh, he can treat him however he wants IMO..
    Well, Blatt is the guy who wanted Mozgov (who he coached on the Russian team) and Shumpert. Blatt is very much a defensive coach and he said after Varejeo went down, they needed to better defensively up front. The Cavs defensive front was horrible at the time and they had the 6 game losing streak.

Blatt is the reason the Cavs turn their season around as he ask for these trades. Most teams wouldn't make that many changes to their roster mid-season but Blatt acquire players he thought would fit his system.

James is obviously why the Cavs are in the Finals. But if not for Blatt reworking the team, the Cavs would not be there right now.

Blatt is a much better coach that Spo. Do you think the Heat would have made the Finals with Bosh out and Wade hobbling.

Defense wins championships and if anyone ever watch a Blatt coached team prior to this, they will see the Cavs are playing Blatt's hardnose defense. Mozgov, Smith, Dellavedova, Thompson, etc Defense efficiency have improved under Blatt.

Love is the only player who still sucked defensively. I don't think Blatt likes Love as he is a lazy defender and Blatt hates those types of players. Cavs actually have been playing better since they lost Love.

32% shooting and still winning on the road. Only can be done with great defense and great defensive strategy. GS is a great offensive team. And saying its Lebron shutting down GS is ridiculous. Spurs tore Lebron and Co. a new one last year. It has everything to do that Blatt is a far better defensive coach that Spo is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs 45fta , Warriors 20fta........they gave all the Cavs fta. The ignored lebron. It the way the league works. The star is ignored but the rest of the team gets fta's. That way no one is looking.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Blatt is the guy who wanted Mozgov (who he coached on the Russian team) and Shumpert. Blatt is very much a defensive coach and he said after Varejeo went down, they needed to better defensively up front. The Cavs defensive front was horrible at the time and they had the 6 game losing streak.

Blatt is the reason the Cavs turn their season around as he ask for these trades. Most teams wouldn't make that many changes to their roster mid-season but Blatt acquire players he thought would fit his system.

James is obviously why the Cavs are in the Finals. But if not for Blatt reworking the team, the Cavs would not be there right now.

Blatt is a much better coach that Spo. Do you think the Heat would have made the Finals with Bosh out and Wade hobbling.

Defense wins championships and if anyone ever watch a Blatt coached team prior to this, they will see the Cavs are playing Blatt's hardnose defense. Mozgov, Smith, Dellavedova, Thompson, etc Defense efficiency have improved under Blatt.

Love is the only player who still sucked defensively. I don't think Blatt likes Love as he is a lazy defender and Blatt hates those types of players. Cavs actually have been playing better since they lost Love.

32% shooting and still winning on the road. Only can be done with great defense and great defensive strategy. GS is a great offensive team. And saying its Lebron shutting down GS is ridiculous. Spurs tore Lebron and Co. a new one last year. It has everything to do that Blatt is a far better defensive coach that Spo is.
    pretty good points here.....everyone is praising lebron, delly, thompson, and they deserve it, but coach put his guys in a position to win despite missing 2 all stars.....give Blatt his due, this talk of him being fired if they lose the series is utter nonsense.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    LeBron and Blatt seem to have a good relationship to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron and Blatt seem to have a good relationship to me.
    We know how sound your judgement is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pretty good points here.....everyone is praising lebron, delly, thompson, and they deserve it, but coach put his guys in a position to win despite missing 2 all stars.....give Blatt his due, this talk of him being fired if they lose the series is utter nonsense.
    This is horse . Why do all these crazy success swings go where Lebron goes? Oh it's Chris Bosh here, Oh it's Kevin Love there, no he's out? Oh it's Kyrie Irving.. Oh it's Eric Spoelstra... no it's D-Wade... no it's Shumpert and ing Mozgov.

It's Lebron. Get over it.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is horse . Why do all these crazy success swings go where Lebron goes? Oh it's Chris Bosh here, Oh it's Kevin Love there, no he's out? Oh it's Kyrie Irving.. Oh it's Eric Spoelstra... no it's D-Wade... no it's Shumpert and ing Mozgov.

It's Lebron. Get over it.
    it was all lebron in 2007 too. they didn't win a game. give the guy at least a smidgen of credit.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it was all lebron in 2007 too. they didn't win a game. give the guy at least a smidgen of credit.
    Fine, but, by God, it was mostly Amy in '13.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The . He destroyed the Pistons in one of the most dominant performances you'll ever see. Sure he was no match for the Spurs, but he's won ONE game, just one. Suddenly Blatt is Pat ing Riley.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure he was no match for the Spurs
    Cept when paired with Amy.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cept when paired with Amy.

tee, hee.
    2012 - lost in the WCF (still married)
    2013 - Won WCF (Divorced) but lost in Finals
    2014 - Won WCF and won Finals (still divorced)

Steady upward trend on winning, no glitch caused by the divorce. Too bad though, you've been pushing that lie for 2 years.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This Cavs team would sweep the 07 Cavs too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2012 - lost in the WCF (still married)
    2013 - Won WCF (Divorced) but lost in Finals
    2014 - Won WCF and won Finals (still divorced)

Steady upward trend on winning, no glitch caused by the divorce. Too bad though, you've been pushing that lie for 2 years.
    Amy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I thought. Everything was a joke when you're exposed, except to the school police that is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's what I thought. Everything was a joke when you're exposed, except to the school police that is.
    Amy

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The . He destroyed the Pistons in one of the most dominant performances you'll ever see. Sure he was no match for the Spurs, but he's won ONE game, just one. Suddenly Blatt is Pat ing Riley.
    Obviously you don't read post in it entirety. I said Lebron is the reason the Cavs are in the Finals. But if Blatt didn't ask for the trades midseason, I highly doubt the Cavs would be their right now.

Blatt built a pretty damn good defensive team, considering its only his first year.

It just wasn't last night game, but the way the Cavs finished the season going 34-9 after starting 19-20. Cavs went from a marginally good defensive team (w Varajeo healthy) to a very good to great defensive team, with the improvement of Thompson under Blatt tutelage and the addition of Shumpert and Mozgov. I hardly doubt it is because of Lebron. If you think that, you are freakin re .

Jordan for years, despite himself being great defensively, was on a marginally ok defensive team. It was until the Bulls acquired Pippen and Cartwright (Great defensive players) when they started to become a championship caliber team.

Blatt wanted Mozgov and Shumpert for defense. And both turn their season around since joining the Cavs. Cavs took on Smith just as a salary dump for the Knicks, and he himself has workout for the Cavs this season.

I can tell you never watched a Blatt coached team. I watched 4-5 games of the Russian nat'l team at the Olympics. And they played the same exact type of defense. They gave up the least PPG for any team in the Olympics in 2012. So it is no surprise to me Blatt has the Cavs playing the same defense.

One player does not make your team great defensively. You need a great defensive coach and the players to fit his scheme to make a team good defensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this no call: https://vine.co/v/eMVvWpD29pn

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty bad.

Now Vine the first game with Lebron clearing with elbows, or the big Russian switching his pivot foot twice in the same possession.

Its wrong, but I think the ref let that go because the shot clock was running down and Lebron created a pretty bad situation on on his own. This ISO fall away is so ugly and kobelike that I personally am happy they totally missed the proper call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you don't read post in it entirety. I said Lebron is the reason the Cavs are in the Finals. But if Blatt didn't ask for the trades midseason, I highly doubt the Cavs would be their right now.

Blatt built a pretty damn good defensive team, considering its only his first year.

It just wasn't last night game, but the way the Cavs finished the season going 34-9 after starting 19-20. Cavs went from a marginally good defensive team (w Varajeo healthy) to a very good to great defensive team, with the improvement of Thompson under Blatt tutelage and the addition of Shumpert and Mozgov. I hardly doubt it is because of Lebron. If you think that, you are freakin re .

Jordan for years, despite himself being great defensively, was on a marginally ok defensive team. It was until the Bulls acquired Pippen and Cartwright (Great defensive players) when they started to become a championship caliber team.

Blatt wanted Mozgov and Shumpert for defense. And both turn their season around since joining the Cavs. Cavs took on Smith just as a salary dump for the Knicks, and he himself has workout for the Cavs this season.

I can tell you never watched a Blatt coached team. I watched 4-5 games of the Russian nat'l team at the Olympics. And they played the same exact type of defense. They gave up the least PPG for any team in the Olympics in 2012. So it is no surprise to me Blatt has the Cavs playing the same defense.

One player does not make your team great defensively. You need a great defensive coach and the players to fit his scheme to make a team good defensively.
    Again.. none of these people did a ing thing prior to or after Lebron. None of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I called Blatt first. Me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies, assholes and a left over Tour Pro blame the officiating.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This ISO fall away is so ugly and kobelike
    Yet when Dirk parlayed it into 1 you all got down on your knees and bowed before him like he was Jim Valvano on a funeral pyre.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again.. none of these people did a ing thing prior to or after Lebron. None of them.
    ok Dale.

Thread Information