Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

But seriously, if you're not using these or an equivelant - your asshole is probably disgusting

Would you go pick up a piece of or dip your hand in diarrhea, then only use some TP to wipe it off? We've got bidet's in our toilets at work, and I'm seriously considering buying one off Amazon and installing it here at the crib. It's a bit of a surprising feeling at first, but now it's one of the nicest parts of my day.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I went to wet wipes for a while and it didn't make a ing difference. I had to wipe as much as with regular and with regular I still go till I don't see anything so I don't get it. Also, when I shower I make sure to get good down there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I went to wet wipes for a while and it didn't make a ing difference. I had to wipe as much as with regular and with regular I still go till I don't see anything so I don't get it. Also, when I shower I make sure to get good down there
    Well you don't ONLY wipe with the wet ones, you start with reggie TP, then finish with the wets.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Well you don't ONLY wipe with the wet ones, you start with reggie TP, then finish with the wets.
    I think in Cahoots with Big Toiletry. They've lined your pockets

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, when I shower I make sure to get good down there
    This is critical

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More gotry, dudes asshole shopping on ST just days after the decision.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More gotry, dudes asshole shopping on ST just days after the decision.
    Lebron opting out of the last year of his contract?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wipe then hot water

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Using a damp tp as your finisher does a good job on sending you on your way.

Yep, then a length of Bounty folded over until it make a nice square (2 x 2), dampen it, make sure the design side is out & shove it in tight against the hole. The tightness of your buns hold it in place. If not, it'll fall out and perhaps a couple days later you'll come across it in your travels: house, store, driveway. Then it's so gd flat it's like roadkill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Gotta have a Toto!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    i feel like we've had this discussion before, i think i learned the damp toilet paper tactic here tbh would recommend to friends and family

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Horses for courses. If I'm fortunate to have an efficient then I don't need a lot. Usually I go overboard though. Good to see I'm not the only one OCD about it. Growing up I never understood how people can be cool with streaks.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I strain way too much. I miss having a shower that had a sprayer on it. I saved a ton of toilet paper with that thing. I would just take a and then hop in the shower and wash my off down the drain. Good times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    I haven't worn a white pair of skivvies in decades. Just in case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guess how many rolls of paper this needs after...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That looks more like chocolate frosting than .

Anyway if I have to wipe more than twice its shower time. Anything more than that and you ain't getting it all and that is unacceptable to walk around with particulates hanging around.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    2 wipes + wipe with water + shower is ideal, tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    +1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is easy peasy. I wipe 'til there's no brown.

And as a sidenote...the better you eat, the easier the poops come out and require less wiping.

If I've been on a binge, whether it be alcohol or crappy food (usually a combination), it takes a lot more wipes to get to the "clean point". And even then, I can usually force the tp up a bit and find more brown.

Believe it...if you're eating right, it should only take one wipe (and maybe a second as confirmation) that you took care of business.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

And as a sidenote...the better you eat, the easier the poops come out and require less wiping.

If I've been on a binge, whether it be alcohol or crappy food (usually a combination), it takes a lot more wipes to get to the "clean point". And even then, I can usually force the tp up a bit and find more brown.

Believe it...if you're eating right, it should only take one wipe (and maybe a second as confirmation) that you took care of business.
    I agree with all of that. Even when I'm on a long streak of "eating right" (i.e. salads, balanced meals and lots of fiber) though I'll do a third small wipe with some warmish water on the TP and force the TP up into the inner part of my anus to make sure no poop got up in the rims. Sometimes over-wiping gives me hemorrhoids, though. That's why a couple wipes and a shower is ideal.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Got one of these. I still wipe a couple times first though. Then finish it off with a good spray.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Got one of these. I still wipe a couple times first though. Then finish it off with a good spray.

No ing way. Some drunk goes into my bathroom not knowing what it is and turns the knob and leaves it on.

And again...that's just telling someone..."hey it's OK to poop in here". I don't care how messy someone's ass is. That's their problem.
    I just don't need your anal vapors wafting around my house.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 12-23-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I dunno, but the mother-in-law was a charge nurse back in her day and said that consistent pooping is a good sign of not worrying about colon cancer and other bunghole-related illness.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I dunno, but the mother-in-law was a charge nurse back in her day and said that consistent pooping is a good sign of not worrying about colon cancer and other bunghole-related illness.
    Correct. Chronic constipation, alcohol abuse, and smoking (very often some combination of those three) account for over 99% of colon cancer cases. The first can be mitigated by simply eating more vegetables, especially the green and fibrous ones... (contrary to popular belief, red meat doesn't cause colon cancer, but red meat plus the absence of healthy vegetables [e.g. potatoes don't count] can cause constipation and lead to colon cancer). The other thing is that unhealthy carcinogenic stuff like eating meat way overcooked and burnt potatoes and burnt food in general. All of that causes constipation and irritable bowel problems which lead to GI tract illness, from heartburn in the eso us to rectal issues.

Eat a balanced diet... meat is fine, but eat plenty of vegetables... supplement with vitamins C and D if you can... eat a dark, leafy salad at least every other day... avoid consuming large amounts of eggs and dairy aside from naturally fermented yogurt... Eat under 1500 calories a day; lower your % calorie intake of simple sugar and starch to below 15%... don't smoke, drink sparingly. The keys to living to over 100.

Thread Information