My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are the spurs still building around duncan or kawhi? if duncan is not the centerpiece of the puzzle no more, then why are they still keeping enrique?

trading splitter, losing green to FA and manu retiring, thats 3 important pieces to the team thats gooing to put a hole in the teams defense especially splitters pnr and greens perimeter defense, who are they going to rely on from the bench if these 3 are really going out the door?

so what happens if none of the big FA bigs signs here? you got rid of 3 pieces for nothing

isnt patty mills and bellinelli also FA, so what happens if they decide to leave for bigger paycheck somewhere else when spurs have a large capspace available they dont want to waste on these 2 market value? seeing how splitter and green is treated, you think they going to stay

kawhi hasnt sign whatever they verbally agree to, still not late for him to back out of signing the spurs max if he sees the roster isnt enough to contend for a championship...

instead of losing and replacing the 3-4 ROTATIONAL players, isnt the better alternative is to get rid of enrique at all costs? u only need to get rid of 1 rotational player....

why is management paying loyalty to enrique? they scared his going to fck their wives or reverse salute them in public?

is this how u pay loyalty to duncan by tellin him to take 6m salary, and not surround him with talent to make another run...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why is management paying loyalty to enrique? they scared his going to fck their wives or reverse salute them in public?

is this how u pay loyalty to duncan by tellin him to take 6m salary, and not surround him with talent to make another run...

probably makes the most sense. If the Enrique years are going to be about tanking they might as well spend a lot on Duncan, he's still worth every penny. Gotta hope RC has got some good surprises though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more you talk about Enrique the less likely they're gonna find a potential buyer for him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it matter when you have Enrique stooooooooooooops ting on your team for the next 3 seasons?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're gonna minor tweak, you're gonna keep Parker, you're gonna do your damnest to talk LMA into it and you'll go for it. He'd fit splendidly in there, bunch a in' do gooders he'd be right to home. Have to hope Pop gives up the Quija Board and all the other happy horse he's taken up and just goes back to honest work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has OP ever used a capital letter?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he did in the OP genius

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has OP ever used proper capitalization at the beginning of a sentence?
    More accurate but doesn't read as well.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    are the spurs still building around duncan or kawhi? if duncan is not the centerpiece of the puzzle no more, then why are they still keeping enrique?

trading splitter, losing green to FA and manu retiring, thats 3 important pieces to the team thats gooing to put a hole in the teams defense especially splitters pnr and greens perimeter defense, who are they going to rely on from the bench if these 3 are really going out the door?

so what happens if none of the big FA bigs signs here? you got rid of 3 pieces for nothing

isnt patty mills and bellinelli also FA, so what happens if they decide to leave for bigger paycheck somewhere else when spurs have a large capspace available they dont want to waste on these 2 market value? seeing how splitter and green is treated, you think they going to stay

kawhi hasnt sign whatever they verbally agree to, still not late for him to back out of signing the spurs max if he sees the roster isnt enough to contend for a championship...

instead of losing and replacing the 3-4 ROTATIONAL players, isnt the better alternative is to get rid of enrique at all costs? u only need to get rid of 1 rotational player....

RIP English.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If spurs trade splitter and another piece while losing out on LA, I'll bump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    panic mode to retool made no sense when all the spurs needed was to be healthy in the playoffs...

gsw will still be the same team next season, gettin rid of lee and for a depth bench

u remove green there goes the perimeter defense, cant rely on from the bench to take over what he brings to the court...

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Shut up and stop talking OP. Just continue to play WOW got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Building for the future isn't a panic move. It's good business.

Thread Information