Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rookie scale, exceptions or cap space, but the Spurs are unlikely to have any. 5-6 mil/year still eats into the MLE which should be used for a perimeter defender/shooter unless they trade for one.
    Thanks

I agree, unless they will have an sg/sf they like with the draft or trade , they will not sign mulitinov imo. I think it’s a mistake as he looks better this year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it means nothing but I saw Militinov liked a spurs instagram post of that nice bellineli pass to a cutting Jakob the other night. I could definitely see him take Gasol’s spot. I just hope the Spurs do everything to get him on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good to see that he's still practicing the two handed gorilla dunk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would like to see how his game translates against nba size. Looks like he’s just dunking on midgets. But at least, bare minimum, he’s making himself into a nice trade asset.
    Last edited by CGD; 01-12-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he’ll do great, he has a good bbiq, great screen setter and really knows how to position himself around the basket for those “gorilla dunks” , his offensive rebounding is a plus along with his shot blocking abilities. He’s also a good passer for a big man. If that doesn’t scream Spur than idk what does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how much money would it take to bring him over, realistically speaking?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how much money would it take to bring him over, realistically speaking?
    Maybe 3/9 if the team is lucky, and up from there if they're not. Wouldn't be shocked at 3/15

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and no doubt he'd be glued to the bench as he got over himself for the first year. eh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe 3/9 if the team is lucky, and up from there if they're not. Wouldn't be shocked at 3/15
    i didn't find how much he makes in Olympiakos... would be interesting to know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more gorilla dunks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 pts 7/8 ft with 7 rebounds for nikola

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be interesting if the spurs bring him over next season, that would mean potentially 3 rookies could be on the roster with him and the 2 first round picks the spurs have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they keep both picks I'm expecting a stash with the Toronto pick, like Deivadas Sirvydas, Goga Bitadze or Luka Samanic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they keep both picks I'm expecting a stash with the Toronto pick, like Deivadas Sirvydas, Goga Bitadze or Luka Samanic
    I really like Goga Bitadze but I think he'll be out of our reach if he continues to play like he plays right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Goga Bitadze but I think he'll be out of our reach if he continues to play like he plays right now.
    I think so, Samanic looks good too. i don't know a lot about Sirvydas.

Imo if they don't bring mulitinov they will draft a C/PF and a wing, so they will not stash the pick.
    Last edited by duncan2150; 01-22-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they trade or let Gasol go they might pick a Center but they would still need to bring over Nikola. There is not one center who is not going to need one or two years of G League to be even playable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think so, Samanic looks good too. i don't know a lot about Sirvydas.

Imo if they don't bring mulitinov they will draft a C/PF and a wing, so they will not stash the pick.
    Samanic actually plays for my hometown team, so I get to watch him 2-3 times a week. He's made progress from the start of the season. I think he has nice offensive skills, but it is visible that he is still raw, needs to bulk up, get some experience etc. So far he is not a stand out on the defensive end. Would be an interesting stash pick for sure, but I don't see him playing in the NBA just yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic actually plays for my hometown team, so I get to watch him 2-3 times a week. He's made progress from the start of the season. I think he has nice offensive skills, but it is visible that he is still raw, needs to bulk up, get some experience etc. So far he is not a stand out on the defensive end. Would be an interesting stash pick for sure, but I don't see him playing in the NBA just yet.
    Thanks, yes he looks good offensively but still need some work i agree. He could be a good stash , unlike bitadze who could play in the NBA straight away imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope he is ok...

Last edited by ace3g; 02-03-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope he is ok...

Well, that sucks for him, but he did walk off on his own, so hopefully it's not too bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.talkbasket.net/36358-nik...ccabi-tel-aviv

Olympiacos center Nikola Milutinov suffered a knee injury and it is unclear whether he will play against Maccabi Tel-Aviv on Thursday (07/02).
    The Serbian player got injured in the “Reds” game against Ifaistos Limnou on Sunday (03/02), with Olympiacos claiming an easy victory on the road (53-73).
    Milutinov left the game and did not return, but his injury doesn’t seem to be a serious one. He will undergo medical tests, which will show whether he will be ready to play against the Israelis.

Looks like it's not serious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has played since that incident.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question for international fans who do you think is better and who do you think would be a better fit for the Spurs Nikola VS Goga Bitazde??

Thread Information