Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He would have rolled his wife over, put her head in the pillow with her fawtbox up, licked that kitten and asshole while squeezing her s from underneath.

Oh well...........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sex is the least important thing that a wife delivers imho. The spiritual support, the little things in your life like cooking breakfast for you, washing your clothes... they're what gives you the most warmth, and what makes a wife different than a casual woman you have sex with, or your hands... Blake can still get himself a new one though, he's not a celibate anyway.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sex is the least important thing that a wife delivers imho. The spiritual support, the little things in your life like cooking breakfast for you, washing your clothes... they're what gives you the most warmth, and what makes a wife different than a casual woman you have sex with, or your hands... Blake can still get himself a new one though, he's not a celibate anyway.
    Trust me on this one Franklin, if sex isn't a big part of the marriage it's a bad marriage. No not talking about granny/grandpa who simply can no longer perform.

A great sex life is one of the best things about life, no not talking immature stupidity like the Kools of the world.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who would wanna a little asshole like Blake? How he found anyone to marrry the re is what I don't get.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It doesn't matter if I trust you though. I believe what you said my friend you have such experiences, but it really doesn't matter to me, not at all since I'm a lifetime celibate. I just think a good marriage involves much more than sex, of course it is a necessary part for a good sound marriage (otherwise I'd pretty much gladly accept a no-sex marriage where I can live and have fun with someone who shares the same goals as mine, while maintaining virginity), but it's neither the only nor the most important element imho. It takes more than four bare legs to marriage a marriage, imho.

But again, it doesn't matter to me at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here he comes
    both night and day
    ever since
    she went away

she dumped his ass
    high and dry
    got her nut
    ing another guy

she wanted more
    than the boy had
    she even wondered
    if he wasn't a

he does look goofy
    and it's easy to see
    so here he comes
    taking it out on you and me

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What's the over/under on lebomb's marriage?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Who would wanna a little asshole like Blake? How he found anyone to marrry the re is what I don't get.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wealth is the greatest turn on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, pretty much. Not that Lebomb has that going for him anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It doesn't matter if I trust you though. I believe what you said my friend you have such experiences, but it really doesn't matter to me, not at all since I'm a lifetime celibate. I just think a good marriage involves much more than sex, of course it is a necessary part for a good sound marriage (otherwise I'd pretty much gladly accept a no-sex marriage where I can live and have fun with someone who shares the same goals as mine, while maintaining virginity), but it's neither the only nor the most important element imho. It takes more than four bare legs to marriage a marriage, imho.

But again, it doesn't matter to me at all.
    when u gna drop the shtick tbh?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Wealth doesn't mean you won't be cucked. Just means you know more often than not, you're getting used. If that is prime pussy, hit it but don't put half in her grubby little hands. Stay solo or do it Clooney style and hold out until you fit the grandpa role more often than the old distinguished dude these hoes wanna bang.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wealth doesn't mean you won't be cucked. Just means you know more often than not, you're getting used. If that is prime pussy, hit it but don't put half in her grubby little hands. Stay solo or do it Clooney style and hold out until you fit the grandpa role more often than the old distinguished dude these hoes wanna bang.
    We're all getting used, Gemi. I don't see any 80 year old men getting ed by 30 year old babes due to their charm and sex game. Unless you want to raise a family it's absolutely pointless to get married. Jeter has the figured out. Date them in their prime and move on. Just be nice about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree, my GF loves getting her ass licked. Especially when I push my tongue in it.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's the over/under on lebomb's marriage?
    The length of that chick's marriage to lebomb will be inversely proportional to her IQ

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    He would have rolled his wife over, put her head in the pillow with her fawtbox up, licked that kitten and asshole while squeezing her s from underneath.

Oh well...........
    AND THEN?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    It's certainty the quickest route to get her in bed but to keep her there? Sex & even attention/involvement in the relationship [Franklin's point] is more important.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    here he comes
    both night and day
    ever since
    she went away

she dumped his ass
    high and dry
    got her nut
    ing another guy

she wanted more
    than the boy had
    she even wondered
    if he wasn't a

he does look goofy
    and it's easy to see
    so here he comes
    taking it out on you and me

Cuck got ethered by the steel man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trust me on this one Franklin, if sex isn't a big part of the marriage it's a bad marriage. No not talking about granny/grandpa who simply can no longer perform.

A great sex life is one of the best things about life, no not talking immature stupidity like the Kools of the world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The length of that chick's marriage to lebomb will be inversely proportional to her IQ
    I actually agree with this. Lets see.....is she smart enough to stay married to an educated, financially stable, attentive emotionally, great sexually, involved individual??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Also, a lot (not all) women will tell you that great sex is more important than the money. You see a ton of women married to wealthy dudes, that are bangin the BBC neighbor. Some women will stray if their man is boring and is afraid of sex outside of missionary. Ask Blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually agree with this. Lets see.....is she smart enough to stay married to an educated, financially stable, attentive emotionally, great sexually, involved individual??
    Lol. Good point lebomb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    lol utsa

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Also, a lot (not all) women will tell you that great sex is more important than the money. You see a ton of women married to wealthy dudes, that are bangin the BBC neighbor. Some women will stray if their man is boring and is afraid of sex outside of missionary. Ask Blake.
    Wealthy people don't have black neighbors

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually agree with this. Lets see.....is she dumb enough to stay married to an educated, financially stable, attentive emotionally, great sexually, involved individual??
    Fify

Thread Information