Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing when people think they're Rosa Parks and they're actually George Wallace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be the funniest karma the clerk could run into?
    Like lets say these guys were like Patty and Selma and worked for the DMV and Kentucky Clerk really needed something stamped and they refused.
    Patty and Selma can actually be fired rather quickly. Kentucky clerk will have to be impeached.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol Baptist minister giving her a plaque honoring her for her fight. I wonder if she'll have to give it back when she finally gives in

Those are some weird sideburns
    wonder how much she can fetch for that at the pawn shop to cover for the upcoming fines and lawyers...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder how much she can fetch for that at the pawn shop to cover for the upcoming fines and lawyers...
    Her lawyers free and she makes 80k a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her lawyers free and she makes 80k a year
    not for long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Four Kentucky couples are suing a clerk who is refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses — or any marriage licenses at all — following the U.S. Supreme Court decision that same-sex couples have a legal right to marry.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky filed a federal lawsuit against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis on Thursday afternoon on behalf of two sexual and two heterosexual couples, all of whom were turned away when they tried to get marriage licenses from Davis' office this week.

Davis has said that her Christian beliefs prevented her from complying with the Supreme Court decision, so she decided to issue no more marriage licenses to any couple, gay or straight. She could not be reached Thursday after the lawsuit was filed. Her office was already closed and she did not respond to an email......"

http://news.yahoo.com/kentucky-clerk...214105523.html
    Dude, better thread le: "Government official decides to get paid and not work... idiots applaud"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing when people think they're Rosa Parks and they're actually George Wallace.
    Well put.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.advocate.com/marriage-equ...lerk-kim-davis

Funny even though I had to look up wtf pansexual meant.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.advocate.com/marriage-equ...lerk-kim-davis

Funny even though I had to look up wtf pansexual meant.
    usually it means they were raped as a kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, better thread le: "Government official decides to get paid and not work... idiots applaud"
    Kentucky clerk wants it her way to collect pay and deny the gay but will lose on Thursday. Sources say she needs a lay and eat some hay. She just may.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kentucky clerk wants it her way to collect pay and deny the gay but will lose on Thursday. Sources say she needs a lay and eat some hay. She just may.
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you all know she's been divorced three times? She got knocked up with twins with her 3rd husband while still married to her 1st husband. And then she had her second husband raise said kids.

I did not make that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you all know she's been divorced three times? She got knocked up with twins with her 3rd husband while still married to her 1st husband. And then she had her second husband raise said kids.

I did not make that up.
    fighting the good Christian fight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I did not make that up.
    Leading by example she is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always like the slate wiped clean bit that Evangelical Christians pull. As if it is okay to "sin" and then just ask for forgiveness. Maybe she is forgiven, but I can't imagine God smiles on people who break the law or exercise prejudice and hatred towards others. If you really believe we are all Gods children, then you just have to learn to live with one another whether you agree/disagree with their choices.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't even know where to begin...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Apparently this chick is a Democrat, and she can't be fired because she was elected to her position by Democrat voters.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...riage-licenses

Eat , libs. Not a surprise that the party of Robert Byrd, Hugo Black and George Wallace is still denying people their civil rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I did not make that up.
    Unreal.
    Smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently this chick is a Democrat, and she can't be fired because she was elected to her position by Democrat voters.

Eat , libs. Not a surprise that the party of Robert Byrd, Hugo Black and George Wallace is still denying people their civil rights.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Christian theocrat Taliban Krazy Kruz. If the job IN SECULAR GOVERNMENT conflicts with a person's religious principles (aka HATEFUL DISCRIMINATION), then the person should not take the job, or be fired, or impeached. The person swears to uphold the law, and same-sex marriage is now the law.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's the problem with that?

This chick is obviously inbred trailer trash but in her defense all she's asking for is an administrative change that that would allow the same sex marriage licenses to be issued without her having to sign her name approving of the marriage on the license.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This chick is obviously inbred trailer trash but in her defense all she's asking for is an administrative change that that would allow the same sex marriage licenses to be issued without her having to sign her name approving of the marriage on the license.
    Krazy Kruz totally perverts the idea and history of religious oppression that sent religious refugees to America, and perverts American history, and ing LIES that there is a war on faith.

There's only 23K people in that county. She is probably the only one who can formalize marriage licenses.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-02-2015 at 06:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the republicans are the ones praising her for denying those rights.

She'll be impeached (fired) soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sadly it's there's a war on faith

why can't the religious folks just perform their acts of loving bigotry in peace

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This lady has a G.E.D intellect level job and she's going to find a way to it up over religious bull Someone needs to explain to this woman that her job is to simply issue marriage licenses...basically to hand someone a piece of paper, that's it. No one is forcing her to go to a gay wedding or marry a gay couple.

Thread Information