Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Number 1 priority by a country mile = health
    HCA = luxury we can afford to lose.
    Agreed, health is of the utmost important but hopefully they can pull off both health and the #1 seed since it would let OKC and GSW beat each other up...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Number 1 priority by a country mile = health
    HCA = luxury we can afford to lose.
    Ummmmm... no. We're 3-0 in championships all-time in the TD era with HCA throughout. Else, we're 2-13. It was certainly the difference last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want 2nd place in the west. 62 wins and maybe have homecourt vs the east.
    top 3 is just fine, Spurs can beat the #2 on the road, even if it does turn out to be the Warriors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummmmm... no. We're 3-0 in championships all-time in the TD era with HCA throughout. Else, we're 2-13. It was certainly the difference last year.
    Last year, with healthy TP/Splitter, we steam roll past clippers and take a beverly-less rockets out, past the GSW who we have won 58/10 in Duncan era, then repeat the 2007 result against lebrony.

We didnt need to make that changes to this years team to be honest, we just have to stay healthy

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year, with healthy TP/Splitter, we steam roll past clippers and take a beverly-less rockets out, past the GSW who we have won 58/10 in Duncan era, then repeat the 2007 result against lebrony.

We didnt need to make that changes to this years team to be honest, we just have to stay healthy
    If by "healthy TP" you mean "fit TP" then yeah that's never going to happen again. And Splitter is too soft and unathletic to contend with DJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are back in contention for a high seed after recovering Dj back..Imperative for us to prioritize regular season more than we used to do..There is no way you coming out West having to win on 2 road series vs Warriors/OKC/Clippers

Thread Information