Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd like to see a vigilante group go upside his head (and other places) with a baseball bat.
    Somewhat surprised Barry is putting up with this kuuunts b.s.

Backpage.com's Jim Larkin: 'FBI Human Trafficking Raid Hurt my Customer Base'

PHOENIX – James Larkin—controlling shareholder of Backpage.com—today criticized the FBI for “hurting [his] customer base,” and called the Bureau’s recent nationwide human-trafficking raid a “complete overreaction.”
    Larkin—who gained control of Backpage after Village Voice Media separated their newspaper operations from the controversial classifieds website—said that the FBI is “clearly out to get him,” mostly because they are “jealous of Backpage’s $27 million-a-year profit” from its Adult Services alone.
    Over the weekend, the FBI conducted a broad sex-trafficking crackdown that resulted in at least 150 arrests. More than 100 sexually exploited children were rescued by the raids. Upon being freed, many of the teenage pros utes—some of whom were as young as 13—reportedly thanked FBI agents for “saving them from the sweaty terror of Backpage’s users.”

Larkin claims that the raid was designed more to attack him personally than to save child sex slaves. “I know my lavish lifestyle must seem seriously awesome to a broke-ass fed,” Larkin said in an angrily worded email sent to FBI headquarters this morning. “But don’t take your pathetic lives out on me or my completely-legitimate and deeply-moral customers.”
    “You s arrested half my customers in your stupid, pointless ‘raid,’” Larkin claimed. “And the rest are too scared to keep using Backpage’s wonderful services. I’m gonna have to sell my ing yacht.”
    Backpage.com—which is dominated by its “Adult Services” section —has often been criticized for helping to facilitate the selling of child pros ution services. Since May 2011, there have been at least 50 do ented cases of children being sold for sex through its classifieds. Backpage claims that is in ally of the anti-human trafficking movement, but according to a CNN investigative report, the website does nothing to check the age of women offering sexual services on its pages, many of whom may be working against their will.
    “This is just one more example of the federal government poking around in its citizens’ bedrooms,” Larkin said. “Everyone likes sex. Even FBI agents, apparently—it’s obvious that each and every one of you have a ten-foot stick shoved up your ass.”

http://www.newslo.com/backpage-coms-...customer-base/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Phoenix

Local police confirmed the 74-year-old died by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head in Superior, Arizona.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Ironically I was just thinking of that case just yesterday. A damn shame what happened there, Mult. Providing joy to many men and women the police state targeted them and put 'em on-the-spot and wouldn't let 'em up. Anything you wanted was right there on that Backpage, and for really reasonable prices.

Very sad indeed.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'd like to see a vigilante group go upside his head (and other places) with a baseball bat.
    Somewhat surprised Barry is putting up with this kuuunts b.s.

Backpage.com's Jim Larkin: 'FBI Human Trafficking Raid Hurt my Customer Base'

PHOENIX – James Larkin—controlling shareholder of Backpage.com—today criticized the FBI for “hurting [his] customer base,” and called the Bureau’s recent nationwide human-trafficking raid a “complete overreaction.”
    Larkin—who gained control of Backpage after Village Voice Media separated their newspaper operations from the controversial classifieds website—said that the FBI is “clearly out to get him,” mostly because they are “jealous of Backpage’s $27 million-a-year profit” from its Adult Services alone.
    Over the weekend, the FBI conducted a broad sex-trafficking crackdown that resulted in at least 150 arrests. More than 100 sexually exploited children were rescued by the raids. Upon being freed, many of the teenage pros utes—some of whom were as young as 13—reportedly thanked FBI agents for “saving them from the sweaty terror of Backpage’s users.”

Larkin claims that the raid was designed more to attack him personally than to save child sex slaves. “I know my lavish lifestyle must seem seriously awesome to a broke-ass fed,” Larkin said in an angrily worded email sent to FBI headquarters this morning. “But don’t take your pathetic lives out on me or my completely-legitimate and deeply-moral customers.”
    “You s arrested half my customers in your stupid, pointless ‘raid,’” Larkin claimed. “And the rest are too scared to keep using Backpage’s wonderful services. I’m gonna have to sell my ing yacht.”
    Backpage.com—which is dominated by its “Adult Services” section —has often been criticized for helping to facilitate the selling of child pros ution services. Since May 2011, there have been at least 50 do ented cases of children being sold for sex through its classifieds. Backpage claims that is in ally of the anti-human trafficking movement, but according to a CNN investigative report, the website does nothing to check the age of women offering sexual services on its pages, many of whom may be working against their will.
    “This is just one more example of the federal government poking around in its citizens’ bedrooms,” Larkin said. “Everyone likes sex. Even FBI agents, apparently—it’s obvious that each and every one of you have a ten-foot stick shoved up your ass.”

http://www.newslo.com/backpage-coms-...customer-base/
    & Larkin was 100% right. The F.B.I. got a hard-on for him and nothing was going to stop them from pursuing him to-the-grave.

McVeigh made a mark upon these s and that fact calms my rancor by more than a score.

Thread Information