NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oooh it's out?

Sweet

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Season 2’s prison reveal is still the biggest mind er moment in TV, but yeah I think Season 3 tops it overall. That tracking shot episode was equal parts awesomeness and pretentiousness, kinda like the show as a whole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i just finished season 3 yesterday... tbh the show lost a lot of momentum

season 1 was just fantastic through and through. its really funny, i was thinking it had a fight club feel with all the overly generic " capitalism and society" stuff... but then it REALLY went fight club

season 2 was fun too because of the prison thing, and price was always fun to watch.

i thought season 3 was a drag with highlights here and there (that long one-shot scene with angela, the finale was great too). when an episode ended in season 1 it was difficult to not continue and binge. didnt feel that way as i got further into the show
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-11-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone watched Homecoming yet? Sam Esmail certainly has a style.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone watched Homecoming yet? Sam Esmail certainly has a style.
    Idk...you should check the Homecoming Thread.
    bozo!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    bozo!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bozo!
    I've got your homecoming thread right here.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i just finished season 3 yesterday... tbh the show lost a lot of momentum

season 1 was just fantastic through and through. its really funny, i was thinking it had a fight club feel with all the overly generic " capitalism and society" stuff... but then it REALLY went fight club

season 2 was fun too because of the prison thing, and price was always fun to watch.

i thought season 3 was a drag with highlights here and there (that long one-shot scene with angela, the finale was great too). when an episode ended in season 1 it was difficult to not continue and binge. didnt feel that way as i got further into the show
    I liked season 3 a lot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I liked season 3 a lot.
    so did my wife, and the reviews are great. i dno, the first half was such a drag to me that it became a chore to watch imo. the finale was strong though.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Bobby Cannavale and the Tyrell Wellick episode were both enough to make Season 3 fantastic imo. It does suffer from the problem where the main character has become the least interesting person on the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bobby Cannavale and the Tyrell Wellick episode were both enough to make Season 3 fantastic imo. It does suffer from the problem where the main character has become the least interesting person on the show.
    yes every scene with him was a treat. he killed it in the finale (see what i did there?). also the black dark army dude was really fun to watch.

and i disagree on wellick. dude was such an awesome character in season 1. in season 3 he was just an annoying , and i never bought into his whole religious meltdown thing. also angela's character had way too much back and forth throughout the series.

the actor who played dom's fbi superior was just terrible. i mean consistently was one of the worst acting performances i can remember watching on a major show like this. dom was mostly too. dont remember which episode, but there was a scene where they were arguing and it legit felt like 2 high school students auditioning for a play

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Is anyone still watching this? Holy , Mr. Robot season 4 might compete with The Wire S4, Breaking Bad S4 & S5, True Detective S1, etc, as one or the greatest seasons of TV ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Ripped the series from Pirate Bay a year ago. I recently started reorganizing my music and came across this series. Will likely start watching maybe when I get home tonight. Is it connected to I.T. the same way 'Halt and Catch Fire' was?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Is anyone still watching this? Holy , Mr. Robot season 4 might compete with The Wire S4, Breaking Bad S4 & S5, True Detective S1, etc, as one or the greatest seasons of TV ever.
    I've been waiting, but now that there are 9 I may start. I thought the newest season of Top Boy was up there with some of those, too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been waiting, but now that there are 9 I may start. I thought the newest season of Top Boy was up there with some of those, too.
    It's been a couple of years since I saw the first 2 seasons of TB. Were you able to just jump right in to the new season?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    This has been my favorite season. The Central Park chase scene/music is the GOAT.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    This has been my favorite season. The Central Park chase scene/music is the GOAT.
    If the actor who plays Vera doesn’t win some kind of award for his performance, it will be one of the greatest snubs in awards history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    didnt even realize season 4 was out. i started losing interest in season 3 tbh, but i'll probably still give it a shot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Damn, episode 7 was so damn good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Spoiler below:

WTF @ Episode 11 Looks like Mr. Robot is going full on sci-fi to end the series. So White Rose's "weapon" is actually a machine that created a parallel universe where everyone is happy. Of course it looks like Elliott is still ed up in the head. Can't wait for the finale next weekend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Spoiler below:

WTF @ Episode 11 Looks like Mr. Robot is going full on sci-fi to end the series. So White Rose's "weapon" is actually a machine that created a parallel universe where everyone is happy. Of course it looks like Elliott is still ed up in the head. Can't wait for the finale next weekend.
    Would seem so out of place if it really is a parallel universe. I think this is all in Elliott’s mind. There is still the other personality that hasn’t been revealed, that could be the alternate Elliott.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Damn, episode 7 was so damn good.
    Yeah, episodes 7-8-9 is about as good a 3 episode stretch as anything I’ve ever seen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Would seem so out of place if it really is a parallel universe. I think this is all in Elliott’s mind. There is still the other personality that hasn’t been revealed, that could be the alternate Elliott.
    Yeah, could be. But what was the purpose of White Rose's machine being activated, and it looks like the Elliott in the current universe died from the nuclear meltdown? But they do show in the promo Elliott laying in the street, so maybe he escaped.

Edit: Also, Elliott in the parallel universe is having head issues (possibly from radiation), so yeah, your theory seems more logical the more I think about it.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 12-18-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information