Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Do your part comrade, it's boiled down to a numbers race. Two can play the game..not just skins are capable of producing offspring.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Do your part comrade, it's boiled down to a numbers race. Two can play the game..not just skins are capable of producing offspring.
    Agreed. I was giving my buddy & his GF crap, instructing them to reproduce!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    all whites over the age of 35 who don't have at least 2 or more white offspring should be shot as they are simply useless eaters and of no value to the völk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're probably a liberal yuppie in a rich area only seldemly brushing shoulders with the very elite that the black race has to offer. Try living in ing Dallas tbh.
    lol Not even close. Dallas sucks. The worst white people in Texas live in Dallas. If you're anything like the white people from Dallas that I know you've spent your entire life pretending that black people don't exist. The black people I know are from all walks of life and backgrounds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Try living in ing Dallas tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You people who think blacks are your allies are so laughably mistaken.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I sincerely hope that you are both trolling, but if you're not, please stay under your rock and don't reproduce.
    they're both trolling. m>s is black

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The point is the

Asians = Don't care
    Hispanics = Don't care
    Middle Easterners = Don't care
    Native Americans = Don't care

Blacks = FURIOUS. 13% of the Population. Go figure the most useless group of people continue to make the most noise.

Your talking about ethnicities that have actually created and maintained civilizations:

Asians: invented paper, Guns, smart at math, robotics, genetics,etc
    Hispanics: started the rebirth and one greatest ethnicities of all time(along with Germans, Italians, Greeks, English). everybody is mooching off what the Spaniards started and planted in the U.S(along with the English and French).
    Sand s: Babylon, Persian Empire, Judaism, Islam, Carne al pastor, etc
    Native Americans: Teotihuacan, Aztec, Inca empire, Olmec, etc.

The black men in charge of the Tribes failed to protect their communities( they sold each other off instead) against outside invasions(whether they are whites, Asians, or Arabs). You'll gotta be men and stand up for yourselves and be responsible fathers and stop blaming everybody for your short coming. I'm dumb as but at least I got a big peepee according to gets like Avante and kool, that are obsessed with male phallus size of all ethnicities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    they're both trolling. m>s is black
    I thought so called black people were actually Jewish

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Your talking about ethnicities that have actually created and maintained civilizations:

Hispanics: started the rebirth and one greatest ethnicities of all time(along with Germans, Italians, Greeks, English). everybody is mooching off what the Spaniards started and planted in the U.S(along with the English and French).

The black men in charge of the Tribes failed to protect their communities( they sold each other off instead) against outside invasions(whether they are whites, Asians, or Arabs). You'll gotta be men and stand up for yourselves and be responsible fathers and stop blaming everybody for your short coming. I'm dumb as but at least I got a big peepee according to gets like Avante and kool, that are obsessed with male phallus size of all ethnicities.
    ^^^

misinformed, intellectually dishonest post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I thought so called black people were actually Jewish
    what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    That's what your cult believes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Do you think this stems from blacks having smaller craniums? The prehistoric man stunted growth in Africa while the Asian/European reproduced with Neanderthals etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    That's what your cult believes
    i'm christian fam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm most concerned about the robots at this point. All this race stuff is a deliberate false flag. Everyone's gonna look up one day and think what the .

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you think this stems from blacks having smaller craniums? The prehistoric man stunted growth in Africa while the Asian/European reproduced with Neanderthals etc.
    It could be associated with having smaller craniums, but then again they are people with small heads and smart as , and people with big heads who are dumb. I think it stems from blacks( I'm talking Africans) mating habits(and social structure) why they have never evolved past hunter gather/Tribal communities. You see, when you have a free for all mating, men loose their will/incentive to work and create, and protect their communities. When you know the children are yours and your wife is loyal to you, you will fight tooth and nail to protect your genetic and elemental property. I think it's mainly spiritual enlightenment that keeps them like that and not genetics. They're not animals, they understand right from wrong; therefore they get no sympathy from me. The only people they have to blame is themselves for the mess their countries are in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    that's good but that's not what you said the other day. who's that in your avatar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    that's good but that's not what you said the other day. who's that in your avatar?
    proud christian, fam. you called me a israelite for some reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I asked if you were part of that cult because I recognized the avatar and you said that you were.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I asked if you were part of that cult because I recognized the avatar and you said that you were.
    i was just ing with you,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Don't you know that trolling on spurstalk is strictly prohibited

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    It could be associated with having smaller craniums, but then again they are people with small heads and smart as , and people with big heads who are dumb. I think it stems from blacks( I'm talking Africans) mating habits(and social structure) why they have never evolved past hunter gather/Tribal communities. You see, when you have a free for all mating, men loose their will/incentive to work and create, and protect their communities. When you know the children are yours and your wife is loyal to you, you will fight tooth and nail to protect your genetic and elemental property. I think it's mainly spiritual enlightenment that keeps them like that and not genetics. They're not animals, they understand right from wrong; therefore they get no sympathy from me. The only people they have to blame is themselves for the mess their countries are in.
    Really interesting Ginobilly. I await more insight from you. I have heard that argument before [free for all mating] but did not quite see it thru. This makes complete sense. As you implied, there are dozens of reasons why Africans are in their current state but we cannot deny the bottom-line.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Number doesn't matter imho, the most brilliant minds will always shine even though they're celibates.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Caltex you're not talking to other blacks here most likely. Shill in and made_Man are sock puppets.

Thread Information