Page 4 of 433 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that leading Democrat Party Presidential candidate Al Frankin?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess who said this about John McCain:

"I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war."

If you guessed Democrat Al Franken, you'd be right!
    So you approve of what Trump said because Franken said the same thing?

Wow.

I think it was wrong for both of them to say it, but I'm just better than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet he's not fearless enough to keep talking about El Chapo. Dude would cap his ass just to prove he could and he would be a freaking overnight folk hero in Mexico.
    Some US citizens might hop on that bandwagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck, I hear Chapo is already a folk hero in Mexico

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess who said this about John McCain:

"I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war."

If you guessed Democrat Al Franken, you'd be right!
    A hero does heroic stuff. Getting shot down and imprisoned isn't heroic. No need to trash McCain, but where is the heroism? hero and champion are over-used.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump is a clown. He's reality TV in politics. He says the most routine things in the most flamboyant, loud-mouthed way possible and the media eats it up and does his work for him. His rise in the polls is no shock if you see the game that's being played. The media wants this guy in the fray for as long as they can use him, especially the left leaning media. They can't get enough of Trump and they love what he's doing to the Republican brand. That's why when you see him in interviews he gets softball questions and no one presses him on specifics when all his answers amount to "everyone bad, Trump good". When his act gets old and he's put under more scrutiny everyone will will turn on him and he'll go the way of Herman Cain.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A hero does heroic stuff. Getting shot down and imprisoned isn't heroic. No need to trash McCain, but where is the heroism? hero and champion are over-used.
    That may be the case but Trump going after McCain the way he did could be interpreted as him bashing all POWs. To the ultra-patriotic 'Murican mouth breathers out there that's not going to go over well at all. That's most of Fox News' audience. I'd like to see how they spin this. I figured Trump would pull this though. He doesn't want to be President and even though he's bragging about it I don't think he really wants to be #1 in the polls which will invite scrutiny and pressure. This little stunt with McCain is a good way to sabotage his campaign.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bet he's not fearless enough to keep talking about El Chapo. Dude would cap his ass just to prove he could and he would be a freaking overnight folk hero in Mexico.
    He would chop his ing head off and ship it to his family.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That may be the case but Trump going after McCain the way he did could be interpreted as him bashing all POWs. To the ultra-patriotic 'Murican mouth breathers out there that's not going to go over well at all. That's most of Fox News' audience. I'd like to see how they spin this. I figured Trump would pull this though. He doesn't want to be President and even though he's bragging about it I don't think he really wants to be #1 in the polls which will invite scrutiny and pressure. This little stunt with McCain is a good way to sabotage his campaign.
    It's been over for Trump since day 1, but the chaos he is causing within the Repugs is pure entertainment.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only interesting candidate in the two major parties needs his own thread, tbh. As a libertarian, he's too much of a neocon for me to want him as president, but he does bring up valid issues]
    Lets discuss John McCain, war hero or wuss?

The OP is as big a joke as the Donald.

Gotta give credit to boots for starting the madness of the GOP thread. The conservatives are experimenting with a Fruit Bat Fringe or they have declared Jihad and are attempting to blow themselves up... ?

But, but, it's interesting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glibertarian principals: what pisses off liberals? Ok, let's go with that.

The most spineless, pussified, and self-enamored people in the country. ing gots.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lets discuss John McCain, war hero or wuss?

The OP is as big a joke as the Donald.

Gotta give credit to boots for starting the madness of the GOP thread. The conservatives are experimenting with a Fruit Bat Fringe or they have declared Jihad and are attempting to blow themselves up... ?

But, but, it's interesting...
    Yeah. OP is a pussy. "I don't support him, but I support him"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm anti-choice and also think that we should abolish the death penalty and stop bombing countries but I only start threads about false abortion stories that crazy wingnuts concoct

CN is a huge got.

USA is the greatest country in the history of the world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump trashing McLiar was really stupid, like Trump.

McLiar was Repug Pres candidate, but is not on the Pres radar now.

Why go after McLiar?

Really Stupid Politics that will cost Trump, but his racist, xenophobic True Believers (in bull ) will probably hang on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump church goers

Racism and xenophobia are exactly why Republicans love Donald Trump, polls show

The open question is how much damage can Trump do to the GOP brand and the nominating process

It’s accompanying analysis said that Trump’s surge was among the same Republicans who typically are Tea Partiers and support more restrictive voting laws.

“Trump’s really caught fire with voters on the far right,” PPP found. “Sixty-six % of ‘very conservative’ voters see him favorably to only 24% with a negative view of him. Trump is polling particularly well with younger voters (29%) and men (20%).”

However, outside of far right circles, there is still a wide perception that Trump is not in the race to win. Thirty-nine percent of Monmouth’s respondents ”named Donald Trump as a candidate who is in it more for the publicity.”

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/18/trump_polls_partner/

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah. OP is a pussy. "I don't support him, but I support him"
    I think he's entertaining and makes a few good points, but I don't agree with his whole platform enough to really want him as president. How is that being a "pussy"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes a few good points
    ... which are?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm anti-choice and also think that we should abolish the death penalty and stop bombing countries but I only start threads about false abortion stories that crazy wingnuts concoct

CN is a huge got.

USA is the greatest country in the history of the world
    "I'm a cuck who has a thing for emaciated trannies with the body of a 12-year-old boy. I call them supermodels."

Splitcuck is a huge got.

"This is how models look, this is how they play, and I'm the guy who s them while you're saving up for a new purse"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how to respond when called out with truthbombs pls save me cuckfactory

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think he's entertaining and makes a few good points, but I don't agree with his whole platform enough to really want him as president. How is that being a "pussy"?
    But you made a thread defending him and talking about his swag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there couldn't be a more predictable face to the clown carnival masking itself as the republican primary process and this got CN jumps onboard

but I'm a glibertarian, I Stand With Rand

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What can I say? His Twitter is hilarious and he pisses libs like you off

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    there couldn't be a more predictable face to the clown carnival masking itself as the republican primary process and this got CN jumps onboard

but I'm a glibertarian, I Stand With Rand
    You're trying really hard, but "glibertarian" is never going to be a thing, tbh.

I'll be writing Ron Paul in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying really hard, but "glibertarian" is never going to be a thing, tbh.

I'll be writing Ron Paul in.
    so you can't even vote for his son?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What can I say? His Twitter is hilarious and he pisses libs like you off
    But you said he is too Much of a neocon for you. Unless he isn't

Thread Information