Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You ever do anything other than bug people?

Is this a loser or what, wow~~~~~~
    So you're not here to discuss Dez.

don't ever complain about leg humpers again, fat man.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Who says money changes people?

https://vine.co/v/eH5WjVPEB3H

Post Count
    Dez with more of that Jordan leadership than Duncan leadership.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People fight in training camp every year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People fight in training camp every year
    True, but Dez should realize he's under the microscope right now since he recently got his deal. It doesn't inspire confidence in him to stay out of trouble, to say the least.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    True, but Dez should realize he's under the microscope right now since he recently got his deal. It doesn't inspire confidence in him to stay out of trouble, to say the least.
    Fucc the critics. Dez is the heartbeat of the team and they respond to him. I'd go to war with Dez anytime. Those years of the soft cowboys are over .

His teammates love him and so do i.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    opposite. now that he has his money he doesn't give a about critics. he was under a microscope when he was trying to earn the contract.

giving him that deal just means he's gna act up more often now

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    For any other player on any other team it's a non story but since it's Dez he's such an asshole meanie for to his teammates

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fucc the critics. Dez is the heartbeat of the team and they respond to him. I'd go to war with Dez anytime. Those years of the soft cowboys are over .

His teammates love him and so do i.
    He's definitely one of the leaders in the locker room and someone who wears his heart on his chest; but let's not pretend like the only reason this is a story is because of his history. If he didn't have the history, this would be a non-story.

Anyways, now that we've signed him for the next few years, I could give a if he punches obama as long as he's catching balls, breaking tackles, and scoring touchdowns.

Post Count
    For any other player on any other team it's a non story but since it's Dez he's such an asshole meanie for to his teammates
    He just seems to get rattled too easily for my liking. Like the fire, but not full blown meltdowns which we have seen before. If you want to Jordan people, you better have the hardware to back it up.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He just seems to get rattled too easily for my liking. Like the fire, but not full blown meltdowns which we have seen before. If you want to Jordan people, you better have the hardware to back it up.
    Skirmishes at practice aren't melting down. We literally hear about this every single year, especially when it involves a big name. Plus they were cool at the end of practice, shook hands and everything, so no, I really don't think this is a Jordan situation. Dez needs to be mouthing off to DBs at training camp IMO, because they'll hear it all year from opposing teams.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's definitely one of the leaders in the locker room and someone who wears his heart on his chest; but let's not pretend like the only reason this is a story is because of his history. If he didn't have the history, this would be a non-story.

Anyways, now that we've signed him for the next few years, I could give a if he punches obama as long as he's catching balls, breaking tackles, and scoring touchdowns.
    What history? Throwing his hat at his crackhead mom? The guy has been fine off the field.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    From a training camp fight? Really?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What history? Throwing his hat at his crackhead mom? The guy has been fine off the field.
    Indeed he has. Plenty of grown men get banned from the mall for not pulling their pants up.

Post Count
    From a training camp fight? Really?
    I've seen him meltdown on the sidelines of a real game numerous times.

Post Count
    Also punches thrown don't seem to be the norm. Skirmishes, yes. Shoving, mouthing off & wrestling. But punches? Does Wilson do that? Luck? Rogers?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

that's my team leader!

Post Count
    Lol - I'm still drafting Dez. Just think he needs to grow up some more.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol - I'm still drafting Dez. Just think he needs to grow up some more.
    "needs to grow up" is the new n-word

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    philip rivers, jay cutler throw tantrums on the sideline and cuss at teammates and its called being "passionate". matter of fact, there is probably a fight going on in training camp somewhere right now

dez does it and he needs to grow up

Post Count
    They threw punches though?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i don't know. me bringing up cutler and rivers was in response to previous posts about dez's history of meltdowns. dez never melted down and berated his teammates on the sidelines numerous times like cutler and rivers.

Post Count
    Yes he has . I've seen Dez go off on coaches and teammates (even Witten had to calm him down). Couple that with throwing actual punches and you have the making of someone that goes beyond normal fire.

Post Count
    Here's one example. Even prime time says he shows "immaturity". Throwing punches, when coupled with vids like this paint the picture. Especially the punches thrown at teammates:

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've seen him meltdown on the sidelines of a real game numerous times.
    Sorry, but I can't recall any. I remember the Detroit game where everyone said he was being a childish, me-first asshole complaining about getting the ball, but the audio proved that completely wrong and 95 percent of the people who bad-mouthed him never bothered to apologize afterward. I haven't missed a game in Bryant's career, and the worst I've seen him do is get a 15 yard penalty for pulling off his helmet to argue after a PI call, which was pretty dumb, but excusable for one of the top offensive threats in the entire league.

Also punches thrown don't seem to be the norm. Skirmishes, yes. Shoving, mouthing off & wrestling. But punches? Does Wilson do that? Luck? Rogers?
    Richard Sherman?

There are punches thrown at more than one camp every single year. It's simply not an uncommon occurrence.

Since you mention quarterbacks, Roger Staubach beat the out of Clint Longley at training camp when I was a little kid. Tom Landry tried to break up a fight at camp a different year and had to get s ches in his leg. I remember when the Oilers had training camp in San Antonio there was a fight where guys were throwing weights at each other in the weight room. Deion Sanders and Andre Rison wailed on each other in an actual game.

Thread Information