Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to answer my question or not, pussy?
    I admire you for doubling down after s spurraider and cn went in on you

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Researching was fine. The fact that you neglected to cite your work was why you were deemed a plagiarist.

What at was really funny was that as a libertarian, you couldn't reference a single successful libertarian society without googling to find the great societies of Godord and Xeer.
    What's funny is that as a so-called legal expert who knows more than the " -ass lawyer," you couldn't come up with any challenge to the Rape Shield laws without pretending to Google it, giving up and just going off the same Fuzzy was trying to pass off as legitimate. And you still haven't cited your source, by the way, beyond saying "it was linked in this thread."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is that as a so-called legal expert who knows more than the " -ass lawyer," you couldn't come up with any challenge to the Rape Shield laws without pretending to Google it, giving up and just going off the same Fuzzy was trying to pass off as legitimate. And you still haven't cited your source, by the way, beyond saying "it was linked in this thread."
    Can you answer this since the pussy lawyer won't?

If a judge deems evidence inadmissible citing rape shield law, does the defense have any avenues to challenge the decision with relevant case law to cite as precedent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer this basic question:

If a judge deems evidence inadmissible citing rape shield law, does the defense have any avenues to challenge the decision with relevant case law to cite as precedent?
    The answer is I don't know and don't feel like doing a 50 state survey on rape shield laws at 10pm after a long day at work. I'm sorry your female brain is let down by the lack of attention, sorry honey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Can you answer this since the pussy lawyer won't?

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I claim to be. Shouldn't you be able to answer this yourself with all that furious Googling you claimed to be doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The answer is I don't know and don't feel like doing a 50 state survey on rape shield laws at 10pm after a long day at work. I'm sorry your female brain is let down by the lack of attention, sorry honey.
    You don't have to do a 50 state survey on rape shield laws to answer the question. Stop being a pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a lawyer, nor do I claim to be. Shouldn't you be able to answer this yourself with all that furious Googling you claimed to be doing?
    You're a moron Godord.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You're a moron Godord.
    I'm smarter than you, Cleveland State Law School Award.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm smarter than you, Cleveland State Law School Award.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wow, what a great law school! That award sounds awfully prestigious:

http://thirdtierreality.blogspot.com...l-college.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, trusting an article "peer reviewed" by students at the 115th ranked law school in the country

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    damn, trusting an article written by students at the 115th ranked law school in the country
    "But, but, this law clerk got a participation ribbon. That means their article on this subject is an authoritative masterpiece."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, what a great law school! That award sounds awfully prestigious:

http://thirdtierreality.blogspot.com...l-college.html
    I'm Not referencing anything related to said law school.

Good old job trying to discredit and obfuscate though. It's pretty clear you're completely unable to follow what's going on. You really are exposing yourself as a wildly unintelligent man.

How ow old are you? if you don't mind me asking. I'm trying to gauge how much of this ignorance can be chalked up to your age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, trusting an article "peer reviewed" by students at the 115th ranked law school in the country
    Seriously dude? You're supposed to be in law school. Grow the up.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    ^micro invalidator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^micro invalidator
    What's up . You wanna talk ball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not "supposed to be." I am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not "supposed to be." I am.
    Well you're intellectually immature for someone in his first or second year of law school. Completely incapable of making an intellectually honest counterpoint. You do not represent Pepperdine well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you're intellectually immature for someone in his first or second year of law school. Completely incapable of making an intellectually honest counterpoint. You do not represent Pepperdine well.
    I'm intellectually dishonest? You're the one who claimed to have looked up the answers to the issues you raised, when in fact, you hadn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intellectually dishonest? You're the one who claimed to have looked up the answers to the issues you raised, when in fact, you hadn't.
    Don't be ridiculous. I admitted "I looked it up" was a stretch. You proceeded to quote me out of context to make an intellectually dishonest point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be ridiculous. I admitted "I looked it up" was a stretch. You proceeded to quote me out of context to make an intellectually dishonest point.
    i didnt take it out of context .. and i specifically included you saying admitting that it was a stretch...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't claim to do any research. I guess claiming I looked it up was a bit of a stretch, but it was a direct question.

i read it, somewhere.
    The full quote was absolutely quoted out of context. Don't be dbag.

Have some respect for for the ins ution of Pepperdine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The full quote was absolutely quoted out of context. Don't be dbag.

Have some respect for for the ins ution of Pepperdine.
    which part was out of context, specifically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which part was out of context, specifically
    The looking it up part. He told me to look it up, which I said I did, but the reality is I didn't have to. Someone else in the thread had looked it up and I just had to read it. So, saying I "looked it up" was "a bit of a stretch", but it didn't change the point. By clinging on to the point that I admitted to not looking it up was a weak intellectually dishonest way of trying to discredit the argument.

let me ask you pointedly:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The looking it up part. He told me to look it up, which I said I did, but the reality is I didn't have to. Someone else in the thread had looked it up and I just had to read it. So, saying I "looked it up" was "a bit of a stretch", but it didn't change the point. By clinging on to the point that I admitted to not looking it up was a weak intellectually dishonest way of trying to discredit the argument.
    that's all i needed to hear from you to show i didn't take anything out of context. you said you looked it up, then you took it back. i quoted your posts to reflect just that.

let me ask you pointedly:

i honestly have no ing idea. i'm taking criminal procedure this coming fall and will be taking evidence in Spring. i'll get back to you later

Thread Information