Post Count
    "I am not a crook." - Richard Nixon, 1973

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - Bill Clinton, 1998

"I've never been a cuckold." - Th'Slurper, 2015
    The Outing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not trolling. You're the one who's incapable of engaging people who have differing opinions without you rolling over and calling them a libcuk or some variation thereof.
    I didn't mean the content was bull . I simply meant Joe Rogan in general is kinda bull . I didn't listen to the vids because I literally could not give two s about anything Joe ing Rogan has to say. The guy is a spare
    Oh boy

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm not trolling. You're the one who's incapable of engaging people who have differing opinions without you rolling over and calling them a libcuk or some variation thereof.
    Liberalism is a mental illness. Libs such as yourself are too far gone to be reasoned with, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keeping track of what videos posters post and the edits they make to said posts is stalkerish.

I doubt anyone else who nonchalantly browses these here webs would remember who posts which videos

But backtrack some more. You're doing a fine job

lol you're what I call a bag. Vicious burn
    No backtracking. I read the tread and clicked on your tool clip. As I mentioned, I'm a fan. It was an interlude. Not sure which one. Are you denying that you edited the clip. I then loaded the thread again and saw useful idiot. I mistakenly though you posted two songs, hence my error upstream. It's not that big of a deal. No need to harp on it maynard james manson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No backtracking. I read the tread and clicked on your tool clip. As I mentioned, I'm a fan. It was an interlude. Not sure which one. Are you denying that you edited the clip. I then loaded the thread again and saw useful idiot. I mistakenly though you posted two songs, hence my error upstream. It's not that big of a deal. No need to harp on it maynard james manson.
    Getting pretty Agro with those NSA tactics

Crofl "are you denying you edited your post"

Do I get to talk to a lawyer before answering

th'iamnotacuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan has good takes, but I don't think he deserves a thread lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberalism is a mental illness. Libs such as yourself are too far gone to be reasoned with, tbh.

I'll remember that the next time I read you getting your ass handed to you after you come in here vomiting the emotional tripe some email told you to get upset about, Godord.

Remember when you googled "Has a libertarian society ever existed", then started plagiarizing it?

Xeer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting pretty Agro with those NSA tactics

Crofl "are you denying you edited your post"

Do I get to talk to a lawyer before answering

th'iamnotacuck
    Yeah, it's really NSA to read a tread once, then load it up again to see what others contributed. You're flailing dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Related...

I don't watch the UFC, but I was at a party a few weeks ago and the fight was on. When commentator Joe Rogan popped on the screen my wife and I looked at each other and just started laughing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I'll remember that the next time I read you getting your ass handed to you after you come in here vomiting the emotional tripe some email told you to get upset about, Godord.

Remember when you googled "Has a libertarian society ever existed", then started plagiarizing it?

Xeer
    Oh noes! I read up on something and learned about it! Can't have that... nope, we'd all be better off doing what you do, spamming passive-aggressive posts at everything you disagree with while providing zero takes of your own. You're the junior-varsity version of ChumpDumper.

"I've never been a cuckold" - Th'Cuck

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Related...

I don't watch the UFC, but I was at a party a few weeks ago and the fight was on. When commentator Joe Rogan popped on the screen my wife and I looked at each other and just started laughing.
    Then your bull told you to shut the up and go back to your cucktainer while he watched the fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh noes! I read up on something and learned about it! Can't have that... nope, we'd all be better off doing what you do, spamming passive-aggressive posts at everything you disagree with while providing zero takes of your own. You're the junior-varsity version of ChumpDumper.

"I've never been a cuckold" - Th'Cuck
    No. There was no reading up. I posted the question, has a libertarian society ever existed? You proceeded to google that question and plagiarize the top result.

Godord
    Xeer

The greatest libertarian societies to ever exist..that even libertarians have to google to know they existed.

You're literally one of the dumbest, illogical and hyper-emotional posters on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then your bull told you to shut the up and go back to your cucktainer while he watched the fight.
    That little irishman nearly lost his ass.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Related...

I used to think the same as you and then heard an interview with him on DMT. Starting listening to him a bit afterwards and he's actually intelligent and very entertaining. And as I said earlier his standup comedy is really good. Give him a try, sounds like you haven't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to think the same as you and then heard an interview with him on DMT. Starting listening to him a bit afterwards and he's actually intelligent and very entertaining. And as I said earlier his standup comedy is really good. Give him a try, sounds like you haven't.
    His DMT do entary is ing crazy

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No. There was no reading up. I posted the question, has a libertarian society ever existed? You proceeded to google that question and plagiarize it?

Godord
    Xeer

The greatest libertarian societies to ever exist..that even libertarians have to google to know they existed.

You're literally one of the dumbest, illogical and hyper-emotional posters on ST.
    You asked, I answered, cuck. Meanwhile, just like the even older and more pathetic version of you (Chump), you have no takes of your own ever, and you only ever post to derail threads that go against your agenda.

Calling people emotional while melting down because someone on the Internet likes Joe Rogan's podcast
    Cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. I haven't. But god bless, I dont have time to listen to podcasts of Joe Rogan. I'm just not that interested. But thanks for the rational response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Related...

Your life sounds like the tiest sitcom ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's the Modern Family of ST posters. Trying really hard to be funny, "progressive" and edgy at the same time, while in reality, he's humorless, played-out and vanilla.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked, I answered, cuck. Meanwhile, just like the even older and more pathetic version of you (Chump), you have no takes of your own ever, and you only ever post to derail threads that go against your agenda.

Calling people emotional while melting down because someone on the Internet likes Joe Rogan's podcast
    Cuck
    I wasn't intentionally trying to derail the thread. I was literally surprised someone found value in Joe Rogan's "truth bombs". Again, my wife and I looked at each other and started laughing when we saw him. "Where the has this asshole been", is what I asked her if I recall correctly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you're still reading. seems like you have a bunch of Joe Rogan fans eschewing my unintentional thread derail in an effort to support Joe Rogan's "truth bombs"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan has good takes, but I don't think he deserves a thread lol
    I like him as an MMA announcer.
    He does a good job IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think opening up to get a deep ing from others is a Slurper family tradition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth bombs as an MMA commentator

I wonder if they're calculated truth bombs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth bombs as an MMA commentator

I wonder if they're calculated truth bombs?
    Try harder buddy

Thread Information