Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try harder buddy
    Why? You look like a ing dumbass in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? You look like a ing dumbass in this thread.
    Maybe you should stop trying to act tough and go back to cataloging my posts

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're right. I haven't. But god bless, I dont have time to listen to podcasts of Joe Rogan. I'm just not that interested. But thanks for the rational response.
    Check out one of his youtubes then, you've got 10 mins. Like vy said the ones on DMT are crazy. Or if you like standup comedy check out one of those. Rogan is really bright, goes on those same type awesome rants like Carlin used to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure who this guy is (I must be getting old ), but I'll check it out when I have some time... thanks.

I'm definitely socially liberal, but certain combos of feminism, PC and en lement mentality irks the out of me. Kinda like listening to jeebo s, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nice thread. Carry on my wayward sons.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice thread. Carry on my wayward sons.
    Wayward?

You are an awesome MMA announcer. You explain the holds, point out details of the match I would never see, and get excited about what your doing. I think I nailed your ap ude as a gifted commentator.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm definitely socially liberal, but certain combos of feminism, PC and en lement mentality irks the out of me. Kinda like listening to jeebo s, tbh
    This is how I would describe myself. But conservatives tell me I'm ultra liberal of the worst kind, and liberals tell me I'm a reactionary lunatic.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all makes sense now OP. "They took mah video games!" And here I thought it was just because you had been rejected countless times. Oh wait, were you also rejected by women playing your stories...err games?

If I want advice on how to get someone to eat a sheep eyeball or various types of animal penis, I'll consult Joe Rogan. Until then...

Joe Rogan thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure who this guy is (I must be getting old ), but I'll check it out when I have some time... thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl rastafarian burnout talking fear factor trash

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's like a slightly-younger-haven't-had-kids version of ohmwrecker. He shows up in threads like this and does his SJW shill act without fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started a thread about fear factor trash. I just find it funny you're oblivious to how obvious the reasons behind it are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started a thread about fear factor trash. I just find it funny you're oblivious to how obvious the reasons behind it are.
    Was the time period FF was on the air the last time you were lucid?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It all makes sense now OP. "They took mah video games!" And here I thought it was just because you had been rejected countless times. Oh wait, were you also rejected by women playing your stories...err games?

If I want advice on how to get someone to eat a sheep eyeball or various types of animal penis, I'll consult Joe Rogan. Until then...

Joe Rogan thread.
    Are you re ed? Sarkeesian is the Skip Bayless of the gaming media. She barely even plays the games she criticizes, and she obsesses over the lack of "diversity" in gaming even if it's not historically accurate. She's even circled all the way back around to moralizing about violence in video games even though any link between that and real life has been roundly debunked. Even Jack Thompson thinks she's a fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? Sarkeesian is the Skip Bayless of the gaming media. She barely even plays the games she criticizes, and she obsesses over the lack of "diversity" in gaming even if it's not historically accurate. She's even circled all the way back around to moralizing about violence in video games even though any link between that and real life has been roundly debunked. Even Jack Thompson thinks she's a fraud.
    Home schooled druggie burnout doing home schooled druggie burnout things ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's my breakdown of Joe Rogan that I've seen:

Newsradio - funny show and he was funny in it
    Fearfactor - thought he was kind of a doofus
    UFC- think he does a good job - calls it like a fan
    Stand up - funny funny funny - surprisingly intelligent takes given his TV persona
    Podcast - brutally honest and makes good points, doesn't say he doesn't believe in or can't defend

Final Joe Rogan rating : incomplete

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his podcast with neil degresse is cool. check it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that one's for Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Don't be a culture vulture, cucky

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My cuckold letter thread was deleted. Soooooooomebody snitched to get it removed. Hm, I wonder who.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My cuckold letter thread was deleted. Soooooooomebody snitched to get it removed. Hm, I wonder who.
    I posted in that thread but that won't stop you from thinking it was me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you vultured it just the same, dummy.

And it's appropriate where I put it so there's that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn't, dummy.

Have anything to say about the vids? Or do you just wanna deflect because you got nothing per/par?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn't, dummy.

Have anything to say about the vids? Or do you just wanna deflect because you got nothing per/par?
    So you're claiming you came up with the catch phrase of living rent free? Rofl ok, dummy.

I'm not gonna spend a minute watching a YouTube of a dude I don't give a messy about, dummy. I'm just here to lol at you thinking of me while you were aiming that catch phrase at others, dummy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fascinating. But it really doesn't have much to do with vy65's hatred (fear) of women. And the fact you know so much about it is actually pretty funny, in a pathetic way.

Home schooled druggie burnout doing home schooled druggie burnout things ...
    You got me dead to rights. Everything except the home schooled, druggie, burnout stuff. Everything else is spot on though. Was it an attractive woman or an ugly woman that sent you into your spiral?

Thread Information