Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's all i needed to hear from you to show i didn't take anything out of context. you said you looked it up, then you took it back. i quoted your posts to reflect just that.
    Did you or did you not understand the subsequent posted information? If you did, you're intellectually dishonest. If you didn't, you're a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never attempted to discredit your argument. that's an assumption on your part. i was just laughing at your "i looked it up" and then "i didnt look it up" post pattern/ gotry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 6th amendment isn't discretionary
    The notion that the previous case speaks to the "nature of the accuser" demonstrates quite clearly how it is prejudicial. At best you have a conflict between what you claim and an impartial jury. Perhaps if you could substantiate how in that particular case the differences would have made meaningful difference. All you do is beg the question. You of course are speaking from a position of gross ignorance to the facts of any of the cases.

I just see you being vicariously threatened really.
    I just want to point out that this is where the argument started for me. I see we are no longer discussing any of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been listening to some of the new podcasts... joe rogan isnt funny but he is a good interviewer

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan Experience #1412 - Jimmy Dore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rogan is a great interviewer tbh, but i dont see anything remarkable in “his takes.” I certainly wouldn’t look to him as any kind of authority except for something like mma or marijuana

Hes also among those people who for a while was overly fixated on the anti-sjw thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rogan is a great interviewer tbh, but i dont see anything remarkable in “his takes.” I certainly wouldn’t look to him as any kind of authority except for something like mma or marijuana

Hes also among those people who for a while was overly fixated on the anti-sjw thing
    I heard Joe Rogan goes wherever the wind blows. My favorite moments of him were when he destroyed Milo Yiannopoulos and Steven Crowder on his show. All the Crowder fanboys were crying out to Joe for bullying and being rude to Crowder about marijuana that Joe ended up apologizing to Crowder smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard Joe Rogan goes wherever the wind blows. My favorite moments of him were when he destroyed Milo Yiannopoulos and Steven Crowder on his show. All the Crowder fanboys were crying out to Joe for bullying and being rude to Crowder about marijuana that Joe ended up apologizing to Crowder smh.
    check out the segment where he and dave rubin discuss building regulations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    check out the segment where he and dave rubin discuss building regulations
    Yeah I've seen it. Btw Dave Rubin is no longer an atheist

Pretty soon he's gonna come out and say that he is pro-life and no longer gay. Just watch it's only a matter of time.

That Koch Brother $$$ doing miracles for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan is sort of an enlightened meathead. His fans are epigones of the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a fan of rogan but he’s clearly not another brainwashed lemming like most of the “media” puppets or even most muppet posters here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a fan of rogan but he’s clearly not another brainwashed lemming like most of the “media” puppets or even most muppet posters here

you sure? he thought soros was a saint until he finally went and watched that 60 mins interview from the 80's. he isn't as big brained as you think he is but he sure is one of an entertainer.

porcelain on YT made a great docu about rogan and his merry band of jackoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan Experience #1412 - Jimmy Dore
    Chumpettes not gonna like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you or did you not understand the subsequent posted information? If you did, you're intellectually dishonest. If you didn't, you're a moron.
    i never attempted to discredit your argument. that's an assumption on your part. i was just laughing at your "i looked it up" and then "i didnt look it up" post pattern/ gotry
    Lots of facts being slung back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan: I’ve Been Progressive My Whole Life

The Corruption of the Democratic Party w/Jimmy Dore | Joe Rogan

Is Trump Impeachment Just a Distraction? w/Jimmy Dore | Joe Rogan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you sure? he thought soros was a saint until he finally went and watched that 60 mins interview from the 80's. he isn't as big brained as you think he is but he sure is one of an entertainer.

porcelain on YT made a great docu about rogan and his merry band of jackoffs.
    so what?

I'm not one of the clan that believes Soros is all that is evil in the world

remove him and there will be 2 or 3 Soro types standing behind.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

The Washington Post has an extensive write up on the papers. Dec 9 little over a month ago.

So I guess no one knew about it or cares because the WaPo, critical of all presidents involved including Obama, is an arm of our deep state even when the paper outs the deep state and the government on a consistent basis.

So just keep watching your 5 minutes of Jimmy Dore, the expert, instead of actually reading. The minerals in Afghanistan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what?

Sheldon Adelson is just as bad tbh. He is like the George Soros of the Republican party. I want nothing to do w these two Zionist Jewish mafias. One of the Jewish mafias is responsible for all the Zionist wars in the middle east that caused the refugee crisis. The other Jewish mafia wants to open up the borders and welcome all refugees. They're both destroying America and the Western world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what?

of course but he's still evil as regardless how the media tries to paint him as a holocaust survivor and a philanthropist billionaire. i'll celebrate when that crypt keeper ing dies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course but he's still evil as regardless how the media tries to paint him as a holocaust survivor and a philanthropist billionaire. i'll celebrate when that crypt keeper ing dies!
    Sheldon Adelson is just as bad tbh. He is like the George Soros of the Republican party. I want nothing to do w these two Zionist Jewish mafias. One of the Jewish mafias is responsible for all the Zionist wars in the middle east that caused the refugee crisis. The other Jewish mafia wants to open up the borders and welcome all refugees. They're both destroying America and the Western world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to have to look up who Sheldon Adelson is because i have no clue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to have to look up who Sheldon Adelson is because i have no clue.
    Sheldon Adelson in Israel regrets having worn the Uniform of the United States

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat and tgy have common ground.

they both hate jews who dont like trump! (albeit for different reasons)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat and tgy have common ground.

they both hate jews who dont like trump! (albeit for different reasons)
    Sheldon Adelson is a Trump top donor. He has the Republican party in his pocket.

Thread Information