Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    why is the cop to blame for her hanging herself? Isn't that a separate argument from the reason for the arrest?
    because she never should have been arrested and forcefully put in the position for her to allegedly take her life. she was arrested, mocked, berated for nothing.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sheriff’s deputies arrested a Georgia “sovereign citizen” who twice attempted to pull one of the half-dozen guns he had within reach inside his car decorated with a hand-painted Confederate flag.A Towns County sheriff’s deputy and an agent from the Appalachian Regional Drug Enforcement Office stopped 30-year-old Dustin Lee Gunnells, of Hiawassee, for an unspecified misdemeanor traffic offense Wednesday, reported WKRK-AM.

“Immediately the driver exhibited aggression towards the officers and began making statements consistent with ‘sovereign citizen type beliefs,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement.
    “Rather than comply with deputies, the driver reached for a gun.”

The deputies feared for their safety but did not shoot, and instead broke out a window in Gunnell’s car and physically removed him from the vehicle.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...d?detail=email

aka, pulling a gun on a cop while white

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-22-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because she never should have been arrested and forcefully put in the position for her to allegedly take her life. she was arrested, mocked, berated for nothing.
    i get the argument about the arrest. Im not sure you can blame the cop if she truly did hang herself. Seems like a big leap

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    i get the argument about the arrest. Im not sure you can blame the cop if she truly did hang herself. Seems like a big leap
    Na her suicide was obviously Lincoln's fault. Who left her off the Cotton field?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i respectfully disagree. peace.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If she were mine I'd hunt that then send him on to her.
    Exactly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but you're OK with trannys in the little girls' dressing rooms flashing their weiners and masturbating.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but you're OK with trannys in the little girls' dressing rooms flashing their weiners and masturbating.
    A ctoa alt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If she were mine I'd hunt that then send him on to her.
    At some point people are going to figure that out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She didn't have to put out her cig. The cop was just a prick.
    She didn't have to put out her sig, or answer his lame ass question. Who in the is delighted to be pulled over for getting out of the way of a cop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She wasn't a ghetto black diva. Had just landed a job at her alma mater (Prairie View A&M Universty) as a college outreach coordinator.

She had every right to express her displeasure especially since little Napoleon explicitly asked her why she was upset. The suicide seems shady as well imo. Shouldn't they have footage to see if anyone went into her cell around the time when she allegedly hung herself?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I assume she was murdered in jail. 175 pound lady hung herself with a plastic laundry sac? Jail and cops will, as always, LIE to cover their crimes. Taxpayers will lose a lot of money for the cops' defense lawyers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    her death raises a lot of questions, mainly when did jails start putting trash bags in their cells? i been to jail twice and wasn't in there but concrete, metal and toilet paper. i'm not buying it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    her death raises a lot of questions, mainly when did jails start putting trash bags in their cells? i been to jail twice and wasn't in there but concrete, metal and toilet paper. i'm not buying it.
    I heard that she smuggled the trash bag in her anus and that this was all premeditated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I heard that she smuggled the trash bag in her anus and that this was all premeditated.
    can you save your trolling for your other account?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    can you save your trolling for your other account?
    it was clearly a joke

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was murdered. Be interesting to see how important this guy is in his town.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The way he says "good" after she says she has epilepsy, just shows you what a that cop is.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a crazy scenario:
    cop- "Blah blah blah, reasonable demand, reasonable demand."
    driver- "ok" or if you're wanting to lower the tension even more "yes sir"
    cop- "blah blah blah" either ticket or warning

being nice works a lot of the time, arguing NEVER does

Who's the mad one here, with your in essay? The cop was completely reasonable to want the cigarette out. You ever been burned by a cigarette? He doesn't know if she'll do anything with it. And saying it's like going into ones house making demands is one of the stupidest things I've ever read
    LOL Essay. That barely makes a paragraph you inbred.

He doesn't get to decide . He wanting the cig out was him stroking his ego.

You're all type of level of re ation in this post.

Oh wait she gunna burn me with the mighty cigarrete.

Go back to your regular schedule of rapes and pedo fantasy got.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I assume she was murdered in jail. 175 pound lady hung herself with a plastic laundry sac? Jail and cops will, as always, LIE to cover their crimes. Taxpayers will lose a lot of money for the cops' defense lawyers.
    I can see her committing suicide. She did not exist in a vacuum before that cop took her. She had a life with the baggage we all carry to a precise degree with and on us. That is what she was doing and carrying when she was pulled over. 3 days in county lock up for her was not the beginning like we suppose, but, the end.

This , this animal breathes now while she is cold. He sits and eats and watches television and works and his family supports him and enables him and cheers him.

She's just dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    this could happen to you.

more often than not cops get manage to get away incredibly lightly. it's absolutely disgusting.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So this got so out of hand that they had to kill her and make it look like a suicide?
    Really?

Boots you clearly think cops are total dumbasses. And if they really did stage all this, then they deserve to die in order that they will not procreate to form any more like them.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I can see her committing suicide. She did not exist in a vacuum before that cop took her. She had a life with the baggage we all carry to a precise degree with and on us. That is what she was doing and carrying when she was pulled over. 3 days in county lock up for her was not the beginning like we suppose, but, the end.

This , this animal breathes now while she is cold. He sits and eats and watches television and works and his family supports him and enables him and cheers him.

She's just dead.
    There is baggage.
    And then there is the suitcase you put on the scale and get charged for.

So if she did kill herself you are convinced the Cop and family are partying over it... ?
    Jesus...

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    LOL YOU'RE SO MAD HAHAHA. THE COP MUST HAVE A SMALL CAUSE THAT WAS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! WHY DON'T YOU OFF GOT! YOU'RE THE KINDA PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING BROTHAS AND SISTAS DOWN!!!!

this could happen to you.
    Not if you act like a decent human being, or as most of you put it, "SUCKING THE COP'S !"

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    There is baggage.
    And then there is the suitcase you put on the scale and get charged for.

So if she did kill herself you are convinced the Cop and family are partying over it... ?
    Jesus...
    Sad all the way around.

Thread Information