Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A friend of mine is a contracted driver with a company in Los Angeles that makes runs to the Port of Long Beach. He gets blind sided by a guy carrying a container with one of those large forklifts. Totals the ing truck. The guy on the forklift curses him out and continues on. Well... he got injured, the forklift driver was fired and a representative from the Port is trying to strike him a deal if he gets no attorney. The entire thing was caught on video. Should he negotiate with them or get an attorney?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Well…It depends on his injuries, medical bills and permanent things like scars…Most attorney’s will give an initial consultation for free…Larry Parkers office will talk for free…Since it was captured on video I would be tempted to talk directly with the party paying the claim…Even if he does not get max dollars he will not be paying 40% for attorney fees…Medical insurance and auto insurance companies in Cali are very strict about being re paid when a settlement is reached…The will put a lien on any settlement… It comes down to how savvy your friend is...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well…It depends on his injuries, medical bills and permanent things like scars…Most attorney’s will give an initial consultation for free…Larry Parkers office will talk for free…Since it was captured on video I would be tempted to talk directly with the party paying the claim…Even if he does not get max dollars he will not be paying 40% for attorney fees…Medical insurance and auto insurance companies in Cali are very strict about being re paid when a settlement is reached…The will put a lien on any settlement… It comes down to how savvy your friend is...
    Fractured wrist and lower back pain. He contacted Parker and they want the case. The rep from the port suggested he not fork over the fees to an attorney and just settle with them.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Fractured wrist and lower back pain. He contacted Parker and they want the case. The rep from the port suggested he not fork over the fees to an attorney and just settle with them.
    Lower back pain $$$$

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and good meds

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    get an attorney. i've interned at a PI firm in the LA area (san fernando valley). pm me for info

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure he can get them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    get an attorney. i've interned at a PI firm in the LA area (san fernando valley). pm me for info
    check your pm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    A friend of mine is a contracted driver with a company in Los Angeles that makes runs to the Port of Long Beach. He gets blind sided by a guy carrying a container with one of those large forklifts. Totals the ing truck. The guy on the forklift curses him out and continues on. Well... he got injured, the forklift driver was fired and a representative from the Port is trying to strike him a deal if he gets no attorney. The entire thing was caught on video. Should he negotiate with them or get an attorney?

Get an attorney first...I could even represent him...my fees will be comprable to the standard rates...I may not be Johnny Cochran but I'm no public defender either...whatever he decides start by suing for 25 mill....then meet somewhere in the middle....in a scenario like that I would only charge..meh....since you the big homie...10%.....I'd waive my court fees and personal expense fees...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Get an attorney first...I could even represent him...my fees will be comprable to the standard rates...I may not be Johnny Cochran but I'm no public defender either...whatever he decides start by suing for 25 mill....then meet somewhere in the middle....in a scenario like that I would only charge..meh....since you the big homie...10%.....I'd waive my court fees and personal expense fees...
    and then get sanctioned for a frivolous suit, and then get a new lawyer to sue your previous one for professional negligence/legal mapractice

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    If he's really injured get an attorney.

If he's playin' possum get a good check & cash it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

No one died, bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If he's really injured get an attorney.

If he's playin' possum get a good check & cash it.
    He's injured.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    then 100% get representation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I know a nikka won a 500k settlement 3 yrs ago and all he has left is 40k

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know a nikka won a 500k settlement 3 yrs ago and all he has left is 40k
    lol... that's a cold thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    lol... that's a cold thing.
    Cold thing about it is he bought his longtime chic / babies mama a 70k house....and a new car and then straight up left her for some new pussy....he's broke now and asking her if he can move in...she got another dude that comes over almost daily to break her off...and spends a lot of time over there....apparently he's border line stalking her...he put that house in her name only..cuz he thought he was gone for good with that new chic...she drained his dumbass....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cold thing about it is he bought his longtime chic / babies mama a 70k house....and a new car and then straight up left her for some new pussy....he's broke now and asking her if he can move in...she got another dude that comes over almost daily to break her off...and spends a lot of time over there....apparently he's border line stalking her...he put that house in her name only..cuz he thought he was gone for good with that new chic...she drained his dumbass....
    Yall gonna learn to leave the girls in the dust. They don't give a about you. A buddy of mines father just got 4 years for attempted murder. He broke his life savings on a young ... left his wife... and when he ran out of money she kicked him out. He snuck up on her while she was sleep and tried to smother her with a rag drenched in bleach.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Yall gonna learn to leave the girls in the dust. They don't give a about you. A buddy of mines father just got 4 years for attempted murder. He broke his life savings on a young ... left his wife... and when he ran out of money she kicked him out. He snuck up on her while she was sleep and tried to smother her with a rag drenched in bleach.

But My pops taught me well.....them hoes aint getting my money...hard as they try..I love pussy but I love myself more....it's gonna take a well off white chic to get me to settle down...and I've been evading them already for yrs....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

But My pops taught me well.....them hoes aint getting my money...hard as they try..I love pussy but I love myself more....it's gonna take a well off white chic to get me to settle down...and I've been evading them already for yrs....
    Unless you want to raise a family there is absolutely no benefit to even live with one let alone marry one. Find em em and flee.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Call my friend.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Stopped reading there since it's clearly another fake story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a successful, young, black player. You shouldn't need our assistance w/ this matter.

Stopped reading there since it's clearly another fake story.
    Last edited by DJR210; 07-23-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You're a successful, young, black player. You shouldn't need our assistance w/ this matter.
    I know I am thsnks breh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Problem solved. A day late and a dollar short, honkie.

Thread Information