Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see parker here..Can someone point out.
    Because we closed out game 6 with him on the bench that must mean we would of been fine without him the whole season and playoffs. Flawless logic by you as usual. You may not like it, but Parker was pivotal to our championship run in 2014. Yes he sucked in 2015 and was a big reason we lost in the first round. But you must have a good ass drug dealer if you think that we win 5 with Cojo or Patty starting at point the entire playoff run.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 6 vs OKC... Sure helps when you got RW chucking up from 40ft while the League MVP stands on the side with his hands up. Reggie ing Miller even called him out.. That team was done.

Duncan the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh so now the spurs playing better two years ago without TP is just a schtick?

Parker fans rerwriting history.

The spurs has always played better without Parker

Stats support it

Parker fans never had stats to support their ass lickings.

That POS is detrimental to the team tbh..

It's like that fat old dude in pick up ball.

KUMMIA!!!!!1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's another game where the team exploded without Fatso

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every stats out there say Parker is one of the worst players in the league and was detrimental.

Statistically speaking, The spurs are better of with Parker getting eaten by a tiger imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see parker here..Can someone point out.
    highlight clips

Parker led the Spurs in scoring and assists in the 2014 playoffs. But keep those highlight reel justifications coming bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    highlight clips

Parker led the Spurs in scoring and assists in the 2014 playoffs. But keep those highlight reel justifications coming bro.
    Don't worry he is going to pick some obscure metric that fits his agenda to prove "vanilla player fans" wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude in your sig had eight turnovers in the clinching Game 6 of the 2013 finals tbqh. Still, I was happy to see him rebound because I knew the Spurs needed him to be better if they were going to win. You're just not a true fan tbqh.
    The dude in my sig is not a one point marvel, played with a broken arm making half court 3´s and always delivered in the Finals, that one bad game you named was 6 , but you seem to forgot series went to 7, what was doing Porkpie during that game? oh yeah shooting 3/12.
    What was he doing the next finals during game 5? shooting 1/11 when it mattered and then during garbage time he scored 7 in a row. so sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mainstream fans!!

Hope Parker injures himself pretty bad in euro basket imo.

As a team fan, I really hope he does.

Sad Tiger wasn't about to do the job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude in my sig is not a one point marvel, played with a broken arm making half court 3´s and always delivered in the Finals, that one bad game you named was 6 , but you seem to forgot series went to 7, what was doing Porkpie during that game? oh yeah shooting 3/12.
    What was he doing the next finals during game 5? shooting 1/11 when it mattered and then during garbage time he scored 7 in a row. so sad.
    but but parker is part of the big

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every stats out there say Parker is one of the worst players in the league and was detrimental.

Statistically speaking, The spurs are better of with Parker getting eaten by a tiger imo.
    I bet that tiger could have made one of those 2 free throws that Leonard missed to piss away the le in 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can always count on MVParker to show up when it matters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is not about logic mazes, its a fact I dont care about your ¨eye tests¨ numbers dont lie I you have never saw those advanced stats Im too lazy to find them for you.
    He makes everybody around him worse excepting Tim, dude was in the right place at the right time.
    He was terrible for the better part of last year. even an "eye test" wouldn't deny that. But, are you suggesting there are advanced stats that show he's a detriment outside of that span last year? Because I highly doubt it.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the Canadian is getting destroyed On this page.

back2back and 3-peat post you know he's hurt.

Props to the real team fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can always count on MVParker to show up when it matters
    I was at that game, of a time. Had a few Mavericks fans sitting around me, jesus christ were they some salty es. Tried blaming the refs when they were down 20 some odd points lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was terrible for the better part of last year. even an "eye test" wouldn't deny that. But, are you suggesting there are advanced stats that show he's a detriment outside of that span last year? Because I highly doubt it.
    Of course, there are advanced stats for everything, eye tests are subjective... it wasnt his fault/he was hurt/he is good guy/season was too long etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was in way better shape than everyone on this board when they were calling him Porker (and pretty much everyone in those Tweets). Now it's not even funny.
    This, tbh. I admit I went along with the whole "Porker" shtick, but it's mean spirited. I don't give a what anybody says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at that game, of a time. Had a few Mavericks fans sitting around me, jesus christ were they some salty es. Tried blaming the refs when they were down 20 some odd points lol.
    That's dope
    I think there was a fight on the way to the exit IIRC, someone posted it on YouTube Can't believe how different the team looked after that series lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the Canadian is getting destroyed On this page.

back2back and 3-peat post you know he's hurt.

Props to the real team fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, there are advanced stats for everything, eye tests are subjective... it wasnt his fault/he was hurt/he is good guy/season was too long etc.
    Don't believe you can produce any meaningful statistic from before December of last year. Prove me wrong tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how recent was this photo? This was taken last weekend in NYC tbh...same pose and everything...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's dope
    I think there was a fight on the way to the exit IIRC, someone posted it on YouTube Can't believe how different the team looked after that series lol.
    Wow, kinda surprising tbh. Most of them in my area had left midway through the 3rd or so, some of them left at halftime even to start that long drive up I-35

I wonder if Applesauce has ever been to a Spurs game? I doubt it, only vanilla mainstream fans actually go the games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe you can produce any meaningful statistic from before December of last year. Prove me wrong tbqh.
    Ok thats why eye tests are a failure just 3 words... dribble dribble dribble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appleshort and gy 5 must really be gluttons for punishment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are pathetic, tbh..

Back in December, a bunch of us: Parker is on a clear decline, he's a net negative, etc
    Most of the forum: OMGZ, shut up you guys!! stop killing our forum with these lies, he's gonna prove u all wrong!!!
    Reality: Has an atrocious playoff run and looks finished

Back in December, a few of us: Parker looks fat, he needs to lose weight, he's clearly out of shape
    Most of the forum: lulz, Parker is in great shape!!! y u guyz judging a pro athlete?!?!? hahah
    After the Spurs were eliminated: Pop acknowledges Parker is going to "change his body", Parker plans to do an intense regiment for the first time in his career(in his own words), Parker gets slimmer and clearly loses at least 5 pounds, already

most people here a few steps behind, tbh..it's also sad that this is celebrating, as Parker was being paid 13 million last year, and it was potentially the final shot at a le in the Duncan era, yet he didn't commit to staying in shape and adjusting to age..when it's time to play for France, of course he decides to get in the best shape of his career, too..sad that "fans" accept this , tbh..

Thread Information