Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, there are advanced stats for everything, eye tests are subjective... it wasnt his fault/he was hurt/he is good guy/season was too long etc.
    Parker was an average, maybe slightly above average player in the 2014 playoffs according to virtually all metrics, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was an average, maybe slightly above average player in the 2014 playoffs according to virtually all metrics, tbh..
    You've pushed this point for so long now. Here we are in July, and the excuses are still "they go as far as he does" etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've pushed this point for so long now. Here we are in July, and the excuses are still "they go as far as he does" etc.
    Ya, let's say that they go as far as Splitter's calves, Green's shot and Manu's playmaking, too, if we're basing it on these past playoffs..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Porker trying to hide his fat rolls with camera angles and poses, but we all know the truth:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^baggy shirt, tbh. And that was 6 weeks ago. You can knock off 10 lbs in 6 weeks easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are pathetic, tbh..

Back in December, a bunch of us: Parker is on a clear decline, he's a net negative, etc
    Most of the forum: OMGZ, shut up you guys!! stop killing our forum with these lies, he's gonna prove u all wrong!!!
    Reality: Has an atrocious playoff run and looks finished

Back in December, a few of us: Parker looks fat, he needs to lose weight, he's clearly out of shape
    Most of the forum: lulz, Parker is in great shape!!! y u guyz judging a pro athlete?!?!? hahah
    After the Spurs were eliminated: Pop acknowledges Parker is going to "change his body", Parker plans to do an intense regiment for the first time in his career(in his own words), Parker gets slimmer and clearly loses at least 5 pounds, already

most people here a few steps behind, tbh..it's also sad that this is celebrating, as Parker was being paid 13 million last year, and it was potentially the final shot at a le in the Duncan era, yet he didn't commit to staying in shape and adjusting to age..when it's time to play for France, of course he decides to get in the best shape of his career, too..sad that "fans" accept this , tbh..
    tbh

There were only about a few people that axutally saw the parker disaster before it happened.

Not surprisingly, most people are saying they've always known.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ And after that you wont even have strength to fart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Back in December, a bunch of us: Parker is on a clear decline, he's a net negative, etc
    Most of the forum: OMGZ, shut up you guys!! stop killing our forum with these lies, he's gonna prove u all wrong!!!

Back in December, a few of us: Parker looks fat, he needs to lose weight, he's clearly out of shape
    Most of the forum: lulz, Parker is in great shape!!! y u guyz judging a pro athlete?!?!? hahah
    After the Spurs were eliminated: Pop acknowledges Parker is going to "change his body", Parker plans to do an intense regiment for the first time in his career(in his own words), Parker gets slimmer and clearly loses at least 5 pounds, already

most people here a few steps behind, tbh..it's also sad that this is celebrating, as Parker was being paid 13 million last year, and it was potentially the final shot at a le in the Duncan era, yet he didn't commit to staying in shape and adjusting to age..when it's time to play for France, of course he decides to get in the best shape of his career, too..sad that "fans" accept this , tbh..
    Agreed, missed this post before, it doesnt matter what you do in the offseason when its all said and done, it only matters what you did when the pressure was pumping and your teammates and fans were counting on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BOOM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but everyone knows parker was terrible

bunch of freaking Liars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope the loss of weight doesn't weaken his hammy... or the calf... whatever makes him miss games, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, quite a lot of work here tonight rehashing old arguments about "statistically worse" or something. You could call the frequent posting right a meltdown.

Anyway, if Parker bothers you than ignore these threads, they are not for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so. It blows my mind how a guy who gets paid to run is fat. If that were my job I'd be 168 pounds all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is not young anymore. He needs to treat his body like a temple and follow a pretty strict diet and physical regimen that Duncan has been doing for years to keep himself fit at his age. Parker forgets that although Tim and Manu are older than him, he's not too far behind them and he did look plenty out of shape this past year. It was evident to anyone watching Parker play. It's time for him to step it up this year.

In order to have a real shot of winning that 6th ring, Parker has got to steer that ship. From that pic, it looks like he's lost a good 5-10 pounds. It's a start!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so. It blows my mind how a guy who gets paid to run is fat. If that were my job I'd be 168 pounds all the time.
    he was injured and could not stay in shape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop said he liked tp off season plan now people might believe pop when he said he was thrilled with tp offseason plan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not what I recall. Towards the end, there were a few blind TP supporters, but most realized he was hurting the team, especially with the weight gain. Revisionist history.

Now most Spurs fans would be ecstatic to see him in shape. I don't care whether he's doing it for France, SA or both, as long as he stays that way. In shape TP > fat TP. End of story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop said he liked tp off season plan now people might believe pop when he said he was thrilled with tp offseason plan
    Yeah-Pop did say that. When he did, I was intrigued with what type of training Parker was going to do. I'd love to know what regimen he followed and of course, the diet he's been keeping. Wonder if he used any of Duncan's training methods like the boxing and/or swimming. No way he still eats that rich French food. I'm optimistic that he'll have a good year and bounce back. This is the Spurs' year.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ^baggy shirt, tbh. And that was 6 weeks ago. You can knock off 10 lbs in 6 weeks easily.
    The "baggy shirt" excuse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "baggy shirt" excuse

¨Baggy head¨ tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, missed this post before, it doesnt matter what you do in the offseason when its all said and done, it only matters what you did when the pressure was pumping and your teammates and fans were counting on you.
    You mean like how he led the team in scoring and assists during their le run in 2014? Oh yeah, let's ignore that statistically significant factoid because it didn't happen in the last 12 months and goes against the premise that Parker is a detriment "even when he plays good."

This crew is so predictable. Dwell on a bad year instead of looking for encouraging signs that he might return to form, which ironically would help the Spurs' chances at another le. Y'all aren't real Spurs fans tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "baggy shirt" excuse
    How is that an excuse? He's literally wearing a baggy shirt in that pic. It's impossible to tell if he's overweight there. And even if he is, that was taken a month and a half ago. The pic I posted was taken yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are pathetic, tbh...
    Fitting that you exclude yourself tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like how he led the team in scoring and assists during their le run in 2014? Oh yeah, let's ignore that statistically significant factoid because it didn't happen in the last 12 months and goes against the premise that Parker is a detriment "even when he plays good."

This crew is so predictable. Dwell on a bad year instead of looking for encouraging signs that he might return to form, which ironically would help the Spurs' chances at another le. Y'all aren't real Spurs fans tbqh.
    You still dont get it right? you can lead in scoring and assist while killing the team at the same time, his primary choice is score, his second is dribble dribble and consume the clock and when remains 3 seconds make a pass trying to get a free assist.
    There are other cancers like Lillard and Kobe and they lead the team in scoring, I guess you see he scores and thats it he´s good.
    Keep eating your porkchops man, Im done with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information