My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge
    West
    Leonard
    Green
    Parker
    Yeah, we're obviously not closing games consistently with Duncan on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best lineup to finish games

Manu
    Green
    Kawhi
    TD
    Aldridge
    I kinda don't trust that line up for the last play... Manu is turn over prone these days, Green is streaky... Kl is somewhat of a choker, Timmy will sometimes throw up garbage, La is uknown to me.... Basically what I'm getting at, is if we have one play left.. And the defense forces us into a bad possession, I think this line up might fizzle... Too many guys who could trend downward in that situation. Feels like this line up could fear the moment.

I used love Timmy and Manu here, but for age and injury, not sure if they have the legs for it anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty/parker/manu depends who is on that night
    Green
    Kawhi
    LMA
    Td
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda don't trust that line up for the last play... Manu is turn over prone these days, Green is streaky... Kl is somewhat of a choker, Timmy will sometimes throw up garbage, La is uknown to me.... Basically what I'm getting at, is if we have one play left.. And the defense forces us into a bad possession, I think this line up might fizzle... Too many guys who could trend downward in that situation. Feels like this line up could fear the moment.

I used love Timmy and Manu here, but for age and injury, not sure if they have the legs for it anymore.

The take of KL being a choker is such a terrible take. The guy is a pup in the league and we are already labeling him as some what of a choker because he missed ONE free throw in game 6 of the NBA Finals as a second year player? The guy was a Finals MVP and DPOY before he turned 25.

If you can't trust that lineup then I think you might be overthinking things and not realizing how great of a lineup that is.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best lineup to finish games

Manu
    Green
    Kawhi
    TD
    Aldridge
    This is the correct answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends entirely on match ups...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, If u look at our roster I wouldn't care if we traded Parker for like spare parts or draft picks. I know Parker did a lot for this franchise but I wouldn't care if he got traded. No way I would ever want Manu traded. I want Manu,Duncan, Kawhi to retire for one team and one jersey only. Let's face it patty is frickin good and when he's on, theirs no shot he doesn't like to take. I think this Ray mccallum could be a real good pick up. He could be our speedy Claxton back in the day. Plus I do have Parker jerseys, too.

Thread Information