Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that we have David West, I am reminded of what an incredibly intense and adrenaline pumping series that the 2008 7 game series was. Now that we have won number 5, it is easier to go back and watch this series because it's easier to digest the fact that this series played a significant factor in our eventual loss to the Lakers. Not to mention the surprise storm that grounded the Spurs plane on the tarmac. The Spurs we're simply just too drained physically and emotionally to get past the Lakers from this series. I am not saying this was the entire reason we lost, but at the same time it can not be ignored. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has a copy of the entire series or at least 1 of the games preferably Game 7. I tried to find it on YouTube but there are only limited highlights. Thanks for any response.

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss sport-scene. You definitely could have found it on that site, but since it's demise, I'm not aware of any place where old games can be found.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss sport-scene. You definitely could have found it on that site, but since it's demise, I'm not aware of any place where old games can be found.
    Wow. Too bad I didn't know about this when it was up and running.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol we lost to the Lakers because of Manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert Horry broke David West's back...thats all you need to know.

/gangsta

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Too bad I didn't know about this when it was up and running.
    It was the piratesbay of sporting events. For the NBA, hardcore fans would upload their VHS rips of 60s-90s games. Was able to watch full games of so many past greats because of that site. Very sorely missed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the piratesbay of sporting events. For the NBA, hardcore fans would upload their VHS rips of 60s-90s games. Was able to watch full games of so many past greats because of that site. Very sorely missed.
    That's too bad. The NBA probably enforced some licensing issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA is strict on copyright infringement. I have mostly Spurs playoffs video collections of the big three era but cannot upload it in youtube for that reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o from Germany, I have all 7 Games on DVD and more then 1400 Spurs Games.
    Send me an PM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's was a great series. David west was a beast, as well as that annoying y point guard tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugly series, only real compe ive game was game 7 IIRC.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that we have David West, I am reminded of what an incredibly intense and adrenaline pumping series that the 2008 7 game series was. Now that we have won number 5, it is easier to go back and watch this series because it's easier to digest the fact that this series played a significant factor in our eventual loss to the Lakers. Not to mention the surprise storm that grounded the Spurs plane on the tarmac. The Spurs we're simply just too drained physically and emotionally to get past the Lakers from this series. I am not saying this was the entire reason we lost, but at the same time it can not be ignored. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has a copy of the entire series or at least 1 of the games preferably Game 7. I tried to find it on YouTube but there are only limited highlights. Thanks for any response.
    that was one of the best playoff series I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Sad the NBA decided to the Spurs with the airplane incident, etc. The spurs were really onto something there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was one of the best playoff series I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Sad the NBA decided to the Spurs with the airplane incident, etc. The spurs were really onto something there
    PREACH IT MY BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o from Germany, I have all 7 Games on DVD and more then 1400 Spurs Games.
    Send me an PM

What about the 06' Mavs Series in the WCSF?

I've been looking for Games 3 & 4 of that series

Thread Information