Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of Spurs classics on tomorrow. Some are the same as always, like Spurs-Cavs game 4 and Spurs-Pistons game 7. But they're also showing the Timmeh 3 from '08 vs. the Suns!

http://www.nba.com/nbatv/schedule/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting....got to get the DVR ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for posting this!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you so much

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Nice.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mon/Tue
    5:30 AM Hardwood Classic Pistons/Spurs, 2005 NBA Finals - Game 7 In the Game 7 of the 2005 NBA Finals, ...
    7:00 AM Hardwood Classic Kings/Spurs, 2006 Western Conference 1st Round - Game 2
    9:00 AM Hardwood Classic Spurs/Cavaliers, 2007 NBA Finals - Game 4
    11:00 AM Hardwood Classic Suns/Spurs, 2008 Western Conference 1st Round - Game 1
    1:00 PM 2011 NBA Playoff Playback Grizzlies/Spurs, Game 5 The Spurs lived to see another day wi ...
    2:00 PM 2012 Playoff Playback Thunder/Spurs, Game 1 Kevin Durant's 27 points weren't enou ...
    3:00 PM 2013 Playoff Playback Heat/Spurs NBA Finals, Game 5 The Spurs knocked off the Heat led by ...
    5:00 PM 2014 NBA Playoff Playback Heat/Spurs, NBA Finals Game 5
    7:00 PM Courtside Cinema on NBA TV Champions Revealed: 2014 San Antonio Spurs The Spurs' Gregg Popovich, Tim Duncan ...
    10:00 PM Courtside Cinema on NBA TV Champions Revealed: 2014 San Antonio Spurs The Spurs' Gregg Popovich, Tim Duncan ...
    11:00 PM Hardwood Classic Pistons/Spurs, 2005 NBA Finals - Game 7

Thursday
    3:00 PM TBT Hardwood Classic Spurs/Warriors, 1991 Western Conference 1st Round - Game 3 The Warriors trio "Run

Friday
    6:00 AM 2015 NBA Playoff Playback Clippers/Spurs, Game 4
    7:00 AM 2015 NBA Playoff Playback Spurs/Clippers, Game 5
    8:00 AM 2015 NBA Playoff Playback Clippers/Spurs, Game 6
    9:00 AM 2015 NBA Playoff Playback Spurs/Clippers, Game 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finley just hit the 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 1 of the 2012 WCF just started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Getting nostalgic seeing a prime Tony, still somewhat athletic Manu, rookie Kawhi, and old SJAX hitting 3's. Good times, tbh.

Not surprised we lost though looking back on it. Bonner and Neal played major minutes that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss the OKC wars. Hope they can bounce back and give us one last war before KD leaves for DC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Fisher's -ass hitting wide open 3's against us, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Getting nostalgic seeing a prime Tony, still somewhat athletic Manu, rookie Kawhi, and old SJAX hitting 3's. Good times, tbh.

Not surprised we lost though looking back on it. Bonner and Neal played major minutes that series.
    They were role players that played spot minutes outside of garbage minutes--which there were alot of since SA won in blowouts Games 1 & 2 and OKC won in blowouts Games 3 & 4. The real reason we lost is bc per usual Enrique curled into a ball after Game 2 when they switched Sefalosha on him and they made more of a concerted effort to limit his penetration. He didn't do the rest of the series except the first half of Game 6 when his inconsistent midrange jumper was falling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember anything from the 2006 series vs the kings. Who was even on the kings at that time?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I don't remember anything from the 2006 series vs the kings. Who was even on the kings at that time?
    Kings were led by Artest (also had a young Kevin Martin to go along vets: Brad Miller/Bibby/Abdur-Rahim) but Bonzi Wells manhandled Bowen in that series & Brent Barry got one of the luckiest bounces the bail out the Spurs.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 07-28-2015 at 01:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu closing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings were led by Artest (also had a young Kevin Martin to go along vets: Brad Miller/Bibby/Abdur-Rahim) but Bonzi Wells manhandled Bowen in that series & Brent Barry got one of the luckiest bounces the bail out the Spurs.
    Barry's bounce was lucky, but to be fair, the Spurs were also very close to putting the Kings in a 3-0 hole. They had a 1 point lead after an Artest turnover with about 27 seconds left. Manu drained the clock, but on his drive to take the Spurs' last shot, Brad Miller and Bibby converged and turned Manu over.

Bibby threw ahead to Kevin Martin who made a layup that didn't bounce in until after the buzzer sounded to get the win.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, I read recently that in the Tim Duncan era the Spurs have beaten every western conference team in a playoff series, except Houston which they have never met in the playoffs. But for the life of me I couldn't remember beating the Kings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 5 of the 2014 Finals is starting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bringing back some great memories of that series. I flew back home to go to games 1 and 2 of that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 7 - 2005 Finals on at 10 pm CST again - NBATV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the program "Championship Revealed" with Pop and the Big 3 just talking and reminiscing is priceless. I love those guys.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can watch this stuff all day. Can't believe it was so long ago, seems like yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird to see Diaw guarding Duncan again all of a sudden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I DVR'd all the Spurs games,as well as couple of other hardwood classics.I recorded the Bull Jazz finals game 5 from 1998.Absolutely horrific basketball.20-18 score with 6 minutes left in 2nd quarter.I fast forward to the last 3 minutes of the game and erased it from my DVR.I watch Jazz Lakers game 7 from 1988.That Jazz team with Malone/ Stockton 10 years younger was much better than the late 90s Jazz.Bobby Hanson>>>Jeff Hornacek,tbh.

90s basketball

Thread Information