Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ARBITRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just put some numbers there, right? but why is not Pork there? why is not every player there in 70 years of NBA?
    Troll.
    They are arbitrary .not every player is as good as ginobili nor has every player been on teams that have played so deep into the playoffs so consistently ...... Like i said, compare ginobili to those all time greats on a per game basis and I bet you see a difference .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are arbitrary .not every player is as good as ginobili nor has every player been on teams that have played so deep into the playoffs so consistently ...... Like i said, compare ginobili to those all time greats on a per game basis and I bet you see a difference .
    In 70 years??? Excuses.
    The sad part is this supposedly is ¨your team¨ and you try to diminish Manu real achievements when is clearly the superior player, and even the humility in the guy taking a lesser role to help the team and less money too, so sad when he could be a starter making big bucks somewhere else.
    Troll doing Troll stuff nothing new here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 70 years??? Excuses.
    The sad part is this supposedly is ¨your team¨ and you try to diminish Manu real achievements when is clearly the superior player, and even the humility in the guy taking a lesser role to help the team and less money too, so sad when he could be a starter making big bucker somewhere else.
    Troll doing Troll stuff nothing new here.
    So did you compare Ginobili on a per game basis to the all time greats like MJ and Kobe or are you going to deflect and ignore? No one is saying Gibobili wasn't a really good player but to pull arbitrary sums and say that he is comparable to those players is re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did you compare Ginobili on a per game basis to the all time greats like MJ and Kobe or are you going to deflect and ignore? No one is saying Gibobili wasn't a really good player but to pull arbitrary sums and say that he is comparable to those players is re ed.
    What? re ed is to say Parker had a better career, Manu is right there with the greats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu's probably my favorite player of all time, but its hard to put him ahead of Gervin who carried the franchise
    Didn't include him because it was a different era. It's much easier to make the comparison between TD/DRob/Manu/etc since they all played together over a similar time period. Manu's impact is obvious if you look up the playoff numbers over the entire Duncan era(1998-2015):

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? re ed is to say Parker had a better career, Manu is right there with the greats.
    Didn't think so. Continue on... I'd hate for you to have to deal with reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that I think about that, those other great players had great teams that played deep in the playoffs very consistently too, what a re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that I think about that, those other great players had great teams that played deep in the playoffs very consistently too, what a re .
    Of course they did.... that is the point. Im glad you understand.

Now lets compare Ginobili with Bird, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, etc. on a per game average basis if you really do think he is comparable to those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't include him because it was a different era. It's much easier to make the comparison between TD/DRob/Manu/etc since they all played together over a similar time period. Manu's impact is obvious if you look up the playoff numbers over the entire Duncan era(1998-2015):

Hi Johnny, thats a truth nuke, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hey brah. don't see parker on this list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they did.... that is the point. Im glad you understand.

Now lets compare Bird, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, etc. on a per game average basis.
    You are the re , every one of those players had great teams, Bulls, Showtime Lakers, according to you they arent special because they had great teams.
    Manu took a 6th man role to help the team, reduce those players you named in minutes played to match Manu´s minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the re , every one of those players had great teams, Bulls, Showtime Lakers, according to you they arent special because they had great teams.
    Manu took a 6th man role to help the team, reduce those players you named in minutes played to match Manu´s minutes.
    Go ahead and do per 36 then.... Im curious as to what you will find. I haven't looked it up.... maybe you can surprise me but I highly doubt it.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spursfan classic of fighting whose better Manu or Parker since like 2002 or so..... WGAF at this point. We spurs fans have been lucky to have them both and to win 4 ships. These guys are up there with Russell/Cousy, Magic/Kareem/Worthy, Bird/McHale/parish, Jordan/Pippen/Phil, Kobe/Shaq/Gasol, etc. All championship teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and do per 36 then.... Im curious as to what you will find. I haven't looked it up.... maybe you can surprise me but I highly doubt it.
    Do it, you are the one questioning his career, BTW enjoy Parker at #26 in BPM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spursfan classic of fighting whose better Manu or Parker since like 2002 or so..... WGAF at this point. We spurs fans have been lucky to have them both and to win 4 ships. These guys are up there with Russell/Cousy, Magic/Kareem/Worthy, Bird/McHale/parish, Jordan/Pippen/Phil, Kobe/Shaq/Gasol, etc. All championship teams.
    This was shaping up to be a pretty nice Manu tribute thread until that moron steeledl had to bring up Parker for some reason. Can't do anything about these terrible player fans unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday Supermanu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do it, you are the one questioning his career, BTW enjoy Parker at #26 in BPM.
    I just did it and his per 36 are more in line with Parkers than those other guys tbh. Not sure how to embed the table but Im sure you can find it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was shaping up to be a pretty nice Manu tribute thread until that moron steeledl had to bring up Parker for some reason. Can't do anything about these terrible player fans unfortunately.
    Im the player fan.... but these guys regularly start player fan threads/hate threads. Right....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people argue about the same every single day/night...

Football season can't start soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Football season can't start soon enough.
    Agree. Got to be excited about them Texas State Bobcats+Longhorns+ Cowboys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Numbers Shmumbers, Manu brings the beauty to the Spurs beautiful game. I can't think of any player with Manu's creativity. Period. It's been an honor to watch. Dennis Holman, Jim Burns, Donnie Freeman, Scot Sims, Gene Banks, Jon Sundvold, Morlon Wiley, and Chris Whitney count yourselves the ancestors of an extinct breed of Spur. Thank you #20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just did it and his per 36 are more in line with Parkers than those other guys tbh. Not sure how to embed the table but Im sure you can find it.
    No, He is up there with the greats, Magic never scored like Jordan, Jordan never assisted like Magic, Pippen never shot the 3 like Bird, Manu is part of that class of player, Tp isnt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, He is up there with the greats, Magic never scored like Jordan, Jordan never assisted like Magic, Pippen never shot the 3 like Bird, Manu is part of that class of player, Tp isnt.
    Oh okay. Thanks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information