Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder who gets her money?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder who gets her money?
    That's your reaction? Cold hearted. I pray her loved ones have much better thoughts at this time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was this some twisted wish to die like her mother did?

Hard to sympathize to be honest.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That's your reaction? Cold hearted. I pray her loved ones have much better thoughts at this time.
    Bunch of dysfunctional, rich assholes that did drugs until it killed them.

Can't say her death is hitting me in the feels.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So young. RIP.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I thought she was already dead?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Bunch of dysfunctional, rich assholes that did drugs until it killed them.

Can't say her death is hitting me in the feels.
    the factor

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder how her brother husband is handling it, tbh.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup. I would think it more coldhearted to make a display of false emotion over the death of a figure I never really paid attention to before this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Yup. I would think it more coldhearted to make a display of false emotion over the death of a figure I never really paid attention to before this.
    You going to molest her body and post about it like you always do? Freaking weirdo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wow, dusty old housewife is a piece of crap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Wow, dusty old housewife is a piece of crap.
    You don't have to be a white knight; kristina is dead, she won't give you sex in reward for standing up for her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You don't have to be a white knight; kristina is dead, she won't give you sex in reward for standing up for her.
    *crickets*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    RIP

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    look at who she had for parents....did she ever have a chance?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    look at who she had for parents....did she ever have a chance?
    They're rich as , she had plenty of chances tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah that's bull when people say..well your parents were failure so you were only bound to be the same.

You either choose to be a lazy s bag or you are motivated enough to go and get a job and make a life for yourself like the rest of us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's in a better place now.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Yeah that's bull when people say..well your parents were failure so you were only bound to be the same.

You either choose to be a lazy s bag or you are motivated enough to go and get a job and make a life for yourself like the rest of us.
    I've staked out the area twixt "get a j*b." & "the "Brown bathtub."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Yeah this board is filled with such insensitivity and low class.....had it been an old white gezer they would all be mouring in condolences....hypocrites

Carry on...

Ohh and RIP lil miss Bobby...such tragedy..go be with your mum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Then keep your ing mouth shut....and stop being an obstuse moron...it actually takes less emotion to simple say RIP...than to say "I wonder who's going to get her money"....you're a fraud and always put on such a pretense....you're no better than the rest of these re ed ers...just low class all the way putting on the pretense of some dignified old hag....one would think that as a woman and the parents of teens who could also go astray you'd have a bit more sensitivity of a depressed and mentally unstable young girl who just lost her mother...(who by the way was an American icon and the grestest female vocalist ever) and apprently couldnt cope...shame on you for appealing to the lowest common denominator instead of a basic sense of decency.... I actually thought you had more class...guess we're all wrong in our assumptions of people from time to time...

Carry on...ohh and M>s she's all yours....just disgusting...
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 07-27-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Unfortunately being depressed , on drugs, suicidal can befall men in all stripes of life rich and poor...especially depressed young people who may lose a parent to death....you morons wont say it but I will...let me help you with your feelings.....you dont give a about this young depressed and rich girl dying because she was black and unattractive....Elvis Pressely wss the biggest heroin/ cocaine head on the planet and he was an old fart not young and depressed and yet I'm sure you clowns would even to this day say RIP Elvis...or how about Robert Downey Jr....owe he's Iron Man its good to see him turn his life around...or how about Marilyn Monroe who OD'd on pills at 36 yrs of age.....dare we simply say RIP right after her death? Or here's a good one..lets all Rally around Johnny Manzel despite his addictions he deserves a second chance?

Rich has nothing to do with...just be honest about it..at least i can respect the KKK if for nothing but their honesty....

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then keep your ing mouth shut....and stop being an obstuse moron...it actually takes less emotion to simple say RIP...than to say "I wonder who's going to get her money"....you're a fraud and always put on such a pretense....you're no better than the rest of these re ed ers...just low class all the way putting on the pretense of some dignified old hag....one would think that as a woman and the parents of teens who could also go astray you'd have a bit more sensitivity of a depressed and mentally unstable young girl who just lost her mother...(who by the way was an American icon and the grestest female vocalist ever) and apprently couldnt cope...shame on you for appealing to the lowest common denominator instead of a basic sense of decency.... I actually thought you had more class...guess we're all wrong in our assumptions of people from time to time...

Carry on...ohh and M>s she's all yours....just disgusting...

Who says I have no sympathy? Just because I didn't write a crying paragraph? You and those baby men are the stupidest bunch of crybaby tough guys to ever grace this board. I enjoyed her mother's music for many years, still do on occasion. But the direction in which she veered her own life was very sad but of her own choice. You are blind if you didn't see the direction in which this little girls life was going as her inconsiderate parents played out their lives (and hers) like a circus on the tv in front of the whole world. That's when I felt sorry for the girl. When all we had to do was glance over to the tabloids in the grocery line and see that little girls face like a prop in an absurd play. I felt really sorry for her then and said a little prayer for her. Did you? Did m>s or robdiaz? So just after the self fulfilling prophecy has completely played out, you're heart is breaking, but putting on a public show of emotion on a message board is still a priority? That's what I find disgusting.
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 07-27-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Thread Information