Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    m>s

What do you think about jewboy's logic here?
    Who Shapiro? He's spot on. I'd like to beat that trannies ass for Putting his hands on Ben.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who Shapiro? He's spot on. I'd like to beat that trannies ass for Putting his hands on Ben.

Yup, can't change your gender just by cutting off your and wearing makeup. Play with the cards you were dealt with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah we used to actually treat mental illness in this country rather than pander to it. I swear half this damn country is mentally ill these days. Leftism is a mental illness and an abomination against nature.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    becomes a man again when it's convenient
    LOL

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Well to not just post "LOL", the guy was scientifically correct and everyone else who was floating that overly political correctness are what wrong today.

"Why are we mainstreaming Delusion". That's the most refreshing statement I've heard in 2 years in a media situation like this. With that said, that guy won't be on television much more if he doesn't get with the agenda. I'll look him up on youtube for more insight on his opinions since they were immediately knocked down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuck detected, your idea of excitement is different from us normies IMHO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's be honest here, about 90% of people who are kind to trannies are usually people with some incentive to boost their image. Probably advice from their public relations. A tranny cannot live a normal life in most parts of the world because they are freaks of ing nature.

Also lol at that black guy who says,"I'll call her a she because that's what she wants to be called." Yet the majority of black men refer to women as es despite women wanting to be called something else.

Blaaaah
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute Reference There.

That man has epic taste.

Last edited by sinok; 08-01-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest here, about 90% of people who are kind to trannies are usually people with some incentive to boost their image. Probably advice from their public relations. A tranny cannot live a normal life in most parts of the world because they are freaks of ing nature.

Also lol at that black guy who says,"I'll call her a she because that's what she wants to be called." Yet the majority of black men refer to women as es despite women wanting to be called something else.
    Not a good thread for you if your screen name ends with Eva and youre a man,,,,I know you meant ever but what the ?,,,why not spell it out?,,,,,

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

owned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest here, about 90% of people who are kind to trannies are usually people with some incentive to boost their image. Probably advice from their public relations.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a good thread for you if your screen name ends with Eva and youre a man,,,,I know you meant ever but what the ?,,,why not spell it out?,,,,,
    Yeah because using commas 3 times at the end of every sentence makes sense right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because using commas 3 times at the end of every sentence makes sense right?
    I'm confused about punctuation,,,you are confused bout something else entirely,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute Reference There.

That man has epic taste.

Life out of balance, pal,,,the sooner people realize,,,the world becomes a better place,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm confused about my sexuality,,,you are confused bout something else entirely,,,,
    FIFY

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay, Eva,,,just be yourself,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    becomes a man again when it's convenient

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree with that statement and would add that even in the US a tranny would not be able to live a normal existence outside of a highly liberal area.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictably, Ben Shapiro remains an embarrassment to humanity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuck detected, your idea of excitement is different from us normies IMHO
    Nothing about you is normal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictably, Ben Shapiro remains an embarrassment to humanity
    How so? Because he doesnt agree with getting ass rammed?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you don't agree me me I'll assault you

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watching his mannerisms, it's clear at all times that he's terrified of the inevitable future in which he and his ilk no longer play a significant role in defining the direction of the country. This is why he lashes out and files lawsuits when his antiquated, dying values are challenged. He's the editor at Breitbart news, though, so it's definitely expected.

Thread Information