Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://projectspurs.com/2015-article...-to-spurs.html

He seems to be handling the decision fine. Obviously he'll be disappointed, but he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge against the organization.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to wonder what type of career Grant Hill would have had has he been a Spur?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to wonder what type of career Grant Hill would have had has he been a Spur?
    PATFO tried to get Hill numerous times when he was a FA in the latter half of his career. He always signed elsewhere. He'd probably have a ring if he were with us, but the major damage to his body was done at the end of his Detroit reign and in Orlando. By the time he was available to even realistically be a Spur nothing Pop and the medical staff could have done would have changed his career much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO tried to get Hill numerous times when he was a FA in the latter half of his career. He always signed elsewhere. He'd probably have a ring if he were with us, but the major damage to his body was done at the end of his Detroit reign and in Orlando. By the time he was available to even realistically be a Spur nothing Pop and the medical staff could have done would have changed his career much.
    I think he means if Grant Hill was a Spur instead of even having ever played for Detroit.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd probably have retired with about 35 thousand points.

Thread Information