Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Three And Counting ...
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For his shoe collection. What ? How many does he have? didn't know he was a sneaker head.
    Anybody have any info on this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Check out the house Scottie Pippen is building! Don't be like Scottie Kawhi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious? D-Rob and Tim would've never pulled this . Couldn't he be donating that money to charity?

Not going to lie, I'm starting to get really worried about our new "great acquisition". First, he takes DAYS trying to decide where he wants to play. Once he finally gets his mind made up (who the takes 4-5 days to make a career decision???), he ends up taking our beloved Bruce's #12. Who the does this guy think he is?

Now he's building a god damn house for his shoes? This guy clearly isn't in the same mold of D-Rob and Duncan. I don't know about y'all, but I want him gone ASAP. Not to mention I saw pictures of him in the club with Kawhi a little while back...already having a bad influence on Kawhi. SMFH

Till the wheels fall off. iManu's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoes determine how you play. If Pete Maravich had a modern pair of shoes in college (and a three point line), he would have averaged more than 60.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious? D-Rob and Tim would've never pulled this . Couldn't he be donating that money to charity?

Not going to lie, I'm starting to get really worried about our new "great acquisition". First, he takes DAYS trying to decide where he wants to play. Once he finally gets his mind made up (who the takes 4-5 days to make a career decision???), he ends up taking our beloved Bruce's #12. Who the does this guy think he is?

Now he's building a god damn house for his shoes? This guy clearly isn't in the same mold of D-Rob and Duncan. I don't know about y'all, but I want him gone ASAP. Not to mention I saw pictures of him in the club with Kawhi a little while back...already having a bad influence on Kawhi. SMFH

Well,he is a black american. Spurs fans better don't give too much love for Kawhi or he will pull another Portland/Lillard card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And aldridge saying the Spurs are gonna do big things this year. Smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its barley August, he's been a Spur for what a month? Don't worry Pop will give him the ol' "you've gotta get over yourself" before the season starts, and the rest of the guys will rub off on him as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah... right now ... he's on the top of my list of players in the Spurs that I dislike!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the problem? He can do whatever he wants with his money as long he is not doing Dennis Rodman emo .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the problem? He can do whatever he wants with his money as long he is not doing Dennis Rodman emo .
    Just typical Spurs = class snobs.

Or like the poster that complained about the way Danny Green wears hats.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget demanding he not play center. Also the tiff he had with Lilliard sounds like Aldridge may have been the . We'll see. First day of practice Pops should say "Aldridge, you're playing center...and stfu about it"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's his money. He can do what ever he wants with it.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank goodness he's here to lead the way. At least we know he won't be building brick houses when the game is on the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its barley August, he's been a Spur for what a month? Don't worry Pop will give him the ol' "you've gotta get over yourself" before the season starts, and the rest of the guys will rub off on him as well.
    He won't.

Pop has that kind of control over his own guys, not marquee FAs who he had to get on his knees for in order to sign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Spur tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Really dude? Calm your s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree on the house for shoes man but why not take a few days to decide your future in the league? There is nothing wrong with that because it's a tough decision to make and seriously 4 years somewhere is something you really want to decide if you want or not. The shoes though, a house? That is a bit much to build a house for shoes IMO and to own that many shoes but as long as he comes to play and they win then I could care less. Maybe he does donate to charity? Maybe he will this year in SA?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget that he took the absolute max instead of skimming some money off the top to re-sign a guy like Joseph. Just saying....

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank goodness he's here to lead the way. At least we know he won't be building brick houses when the game is on the line.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a small house right behind his house... Everybody needs to quit getting so tight

Spurfan getting upset because he took Kawhi to a club, a ing club. Not everyone plays Dungeons and Dragons during their free time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he helps us win a le i could care less what he does offcourt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't.

Pop has that kind of control over his own guys, not marquee FAs who he had to get on his knees for in order to sign.
    So your saying since LMA was a big free agent Pops going to change the culture he's established for nearly 2 decades and let LMA do as he pleases? Sounds legit to me, that Pop is such a push over..

Teach me how to Jimmer playjimmer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that thinks Spursfan86's post was sarcasm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took days to make a life decision...Jesus H Christ some of you are just beyond spoiled

Thread Information