Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    >potential mega fight with Cyborg in the not-to-distant future
    >Dana: "Nah, we're gonna have her LOSE instead!

This is what Rousey fans reaching looks like. Getting KO'd worse than their hero tonight

Psssshhhh! It was a dive!...Yeah..a dive!

This is what Rousey fans reaching looks like. Getting KO'd worse than their hero tonight

tbh

Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count

Why wait on the Cyborg fight when you can bank on that and a Holm rematch? That's just good business.

Post Count
    What makes you think I'm a Rousey fan? I've never even really liked women's MMA. I've always said that Rousey was a cash grab by White.

I would pay for Holm to knock me out. Tbh.

dana started off post fight interview with "Holly Holm will be here in a minute, she is being drug tested"...

If she did take a dive, respect to her, because she's going to receive a ton of mockery and ridicule in the next few weeks, tbh..fighters are generally very prideful..

Post Count
    If she did take a dive, respect to her, because she's going to receive a ton of mockery and ridicule in the next few weeks, tbh..fighters are generally very prideful..
    She's already allowed Dana to trash her about her past through Correa to sell a fight. She's been in movies already and there have been WWE rumors swirling about. Sounds to me like she just want's to make money.

Make your money girl.

Post Count
    Why wait on the Cyborg fight when you can bank on that and a Holm rematch? That's just good business.
    because it's not worth getting caught, you dumbass. The point you're making only works if we all thought it was fixed, when it's really only a few of you

dana started off post fight interview with "Holly Holm will be here in a minute, she is being drug tested"...
    I genuinely wouldn't care if Holm failed it. She outed Rousey as ridiculously one dimensional

That's not the first time he started a press conference saying "XYZ will be here in a minute, he/she is being drug tested"

That's not the first time he started a press conference saying "XYZ will be here in a minute, he/she is being drug tested"
    oh I know, just adding it for conversation.

Post Count
    because it's not worth getting caught, you dumbass. The point you're making only works if we all thought it was fixed, when it's really only a few of you
    ...what? My point works because it was convincing. People will want to see the rematch...which will pull a ton of PPV buys...just like the Cyborg fight will. This is just Dana finding a way to bridge the gap financially until the Cyborg fight happens.

She's already allowed Dana to trash her about her past through Correa to sell a fight. She's been in movies already and there have been WWE rumors swirling about. Sounds to me like she just want's to make money.

Make your money girl.
    Mayweather had said a ton of shyt to sell a fight b/c his style isn't fan friendly but I don't ever remember him taking a dive even though people buy PPV hoping to see him lose. At worst she could have won by a split decision & granted a rematch but got her head taken off. outa here w/ your lame ass conspiracy theory.

...what? My point works because it was convincing. People will want to see the rematch...which will pull a ton of PPV buys...just like the Cyborg fight will. This is just Dana finding a way to bridge the gap financially until the Cyborg fight happens.
    Idiot, getting your head taken off isn't the only way to sell rematch. Your point isn't convincing, it's dumb & void of any logic.

Post Count
    Your point is re ed because the risk of fixing a fight far outweighs the benefits, ESPECIALLY in this day and age of the internet, camera phones, anonymity, etc. and ESPECIALLY considering they had a big fight ready to go

Post Count
    Remember...we are talking about the same Dana White who didn't give a about women's MMA and even mocked it. He could give a about the women. He's doing this for the money alone.

Post Count
    Your point is re ed because the risk of fixing a fight far outweighs the benefits, ESPECIALLY in this day and age of the internet, camera phones, anonymity, etc. and ESPECIALLY considering they had a big fight ready to go
    It's actually pretty ing easy. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana and Ronda threw the idea around long before this fight ever got made. All they needed was the right opponent.

Post Count
    So you are telling me Holm comes off two decision victories...including a split over a girl that barely has a winning record...then suddenly a few short months later she completely takes apart the best female fighter in the world in under two rounds? bbbut she trained with Jon Jones for this one

You mother ers are getting played.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    So you are telling me Holm comes off two decision victories...including a split over a girl that barely has a winning record...then suddenly a few short months later she completely takes apart the best female fighter in the world in under two rounds? bbbut she trained with Jon Jones for this one

You mother ers are getting played.

Holm is very strong and an athlete with very good skills. Add to this an opponent who was just flat out repeating the same recipe over and over again and we get the result. This was not a girl Rousey could just bull rush and arm bar. I had no idea Holm was so fast and strong.

So you think PEDs Holm or Rousey wanted her face kicked in for a rematch?

Rousey is exactly the type Holm could knock out because she completely dropped her hands after getting stiff jabbed and constantly came forward. Rousey got frustrated and reverted to primal instincts IMO. Holm, in a way, embarrassed her the first round and Rousey lost her composure. This is what I got out of it.

Thread Information