Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sliver and Crack
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny's numbers may go up or down. But I'm going to boldly predict that the Spurs lead the league in threes made this season.
    With only Danny a 38% plus shooter, unless everybody has a great year from three, that would be a bad sign.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With only Danny a 38% plus shooter, unless everybody has a great year from three, that would be a bad sign.
    Spurs were missing Mills for how long...and it took him some time to come back and get rhythm. Also, Kawhi missed games due to injury. And though he's not a great three shooter, he helped greatly with floor spacing particularly as it relates to Green. Also, I can see JImmer being a volume three shooter for this team. Alrdidge in the post is going to command some doubles and kick outs. Maybe, the Spurs won't lead the league in threes; especially if teams like the Rockets stay committed to jacking up 30 3's a game. But I think the Spurs will return to former levels and be top 3-5 in the league otherwise.

Sliver and Crack
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. As I said, if every 'shooter' on our team has a better year from 3 than in 2015, jacking them up will be good. IF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Post Count
    does tony know this?
    He'd have to be pretty ing stupid not to tbh. The writing was on the wall midway through last season.

Thread Information