Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B Fkn S

He has no fkn clue what he would do. Boots would make a better president.
    Another bush? I rather become iranan citizen. Rubio? I rather become Cuban citizen

Neither of those have a clue how to run a country. At least trump can run a business empire. Trump trumps

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "two party system has serious flaws"

no, the REPUG party is seriously flawed, overtaken, controlled by VRWC-financed extremists who are intent on blocking all govt progress, while screwing the 99% and enabling/protecting/enriching the 1%.

VRWC/BigCorp/FIRE is paying Repug politicians to maintain the status quo which rigged in their favor.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another bush? I rather become iranan citizen. Rubio? I rather become Cuban citizen

Neither of those have a clue how to run a country. At least trump can run a business empire. Trump trumps
    I will take ANY Republican over Trump.

This asinine idea that he speaks the truth, he speaks his mind somehow qualifies him to run a country is pure BS. I will take a person who understands history and positions, understands and can read people, understands when to push and when to STFU, understands the whole of this country. People make a completely invalid jump that becoming a successful businessman is a qualification for running a country. Running a country is the most difficult job to do well I can think of. Running a business requires the ability to make a profit, that ain't hard except for some on this board who sit behind a keyboard all day and are perplexed by this ability.

And the idea that this guy is somehow immune to graft or personal profit UNLIKE career politicians is perfectly laughable. This is EXACTLY HOW he has made money, skirting rules and deception. If you are good at this you can make money.

He will not win anything because when the seriousness of running a country v. running a business becomes a palpable, the reality of what I wrote above will set in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where Repubicans get is so frkn wrong:

Run government like a business...
    Does any Republican realize how incredibly stupid this is? Any Republican on this board get the utter nonsense of this, dare I call it, a thought? Implying Republicans are actually thinking... dangerous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not me. A 3rd Bush would be the epitome of re ation in our country.

And Rubio? He would up so bad wed have a disaster on our hands. I'd love Trump over those and most of the GOP.

Actually the only ones I'd prefer over trump are the HP lady and Rand Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and LMAO at running this country is the most difficult thing to do. It's not that hard. You can delegate pretty much 95% of the job. Just look at Bush Jr. Dude couldn't even run a macdonalds. And to many Americans he was a decent pres

Being president is overrated tbh. Half of the US population could pull it off if babysat like Bush Jr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and LMAO at running this country is the most difficult thing to do. It's not that hard. You can delegate pretty much 95% of the job. Just look at Bush Jr. Dude couldn't even run a macdonalds. And to many Americans he was a decent pres

Being president is overrated tbh. Half of the US population could pull it off if babysat like Bush Jr
    Pull it off is enough...

Therein lies part of the problem. "Pull it off" gave us the present Middle East thank you very much.
    So yes, laugh your ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Nothing tells me Bush the 3rd, Rubio, Perry or any of the other tools would do a better job than Trump.

You haven't even proved it yourself. Keep telling yourself they are better presidential material than the Donald

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Nothing tells me Bush the 3rd, Rubio, Perry or any of the other tools would do a better job than Trump.

You haven't even proved it yourself. Keep telling yourself they are better presidential material than the Donald
    So there is no way to be a great president is what you are really saying.
    I get it now. Just clarify your position.

And LMAO at the thought half the population could do the job. They would have a mental breakdown. You are claiming basically that the country can run itself as well. The bureaucrats in place can handle it with a few figureheads.
    Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee half the population could pull it off. With so much babysitting, it would be very easy to be presidential. Exhibit A is Bush Jr. Fact.

Of course there is a way to be a great president. I think the HP woman, even Rand Paul could make great presidents.

LMAO thinking the country requires a president in order to run remove Obama from the picture and the country still runs. President is just a figurehead mostly. They barely have a say on anything tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I would say Reagan and Clinton were very good Leaders and ran the office exceptionally well even if I totally disagree with some of what they accomplished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are looking for a leader it doesn't get better than the Trumpster IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there is no way to be a great president is what you are really saying.
    I get it now. Just clarify your position.

And LMAO at the thought half the population could do the job. They would have a mental breakdown. You are claiming basically that the country can run itself as well. The bureaucrats in place can handle it with a few figureheads.
    Ok
    Read again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilary Clinton and leader in the same sentence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the way its been running. Since possibly Bush Sr. Who was not a great pres btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are looking for a leader it doesn't get better than the Trumpster IMO
    No way.
    He does as he pleases.
    Governing requires the ability to be diplomatic.

But by your standards once Trump was impeached the bureaucracy would take over. So ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilary Clinton and leader in the same sentence
    What sentence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way.
    He does as he pleases.
    Governing requires the ability to be diplomatic.

But by your standards once Trump was impeached the bureaucracy would take over. So ok.
    Clinton got a blowjob in the oval office and lied to the courts about it. If that didn't get him impeached I doubt the Donald would for speaking his mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton got a blowjob in the oval office and lied to the courts about it. If that didn't get him impeached I doubt the Donald would for speaking his mind.
    He was impeached.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he was buddy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he was buddy
    President Bill Clinton was impeached.

I will bet any amount of money on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Bill Clinton was impeached.

I will bet any amount of money on it.
    Sure buddy sure he did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it does not matter so who cares. Hilary will be just fine as the country runs itself. Cynicism is very easy.

So what positions in the U.S. Government actually run the government?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    impeached by the house, sucka!

Thread Information