Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now it's Trump the showman against 17.

If it actually gets to where it is Trump vs. ? as the others drop out Trump will get his ass kicked
    Polls have Trump losing the both Hillary and Bernie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to mainstream media, polls and "experts" last month. Trump should be 6 foot underground today.

Well . What happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polls have Trump losing the both Hillary and Bernie.
    Trump would lose to just about any of the other Republican one on one as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You don't even consider them to be Americans.

This is how desperate you have become.

lol
    Notice he's isn't deny it. I'm just calling u out so others know about you and don't get mislead by a shill.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nope. Just like you, women don't like him.
    Shillary now has a higher unfavorability rating than favorability among white women according to NBC polling.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/wary-vot...test-headlines

Doesn't represent ALL women, but that should be her bread-and-butter demographic and they hate her.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shillary now has a higher unfavorability rating than favorability among white women according to NBC polling.http://www.wsj.com/articles/wary-vot...test-headlines Doesn't represent ALL women, but that should be her bread-and-butter demographic and they hate her.
    this this this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hate? so they will vote for any Repug where each is a proven, do ented misogynist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shillary is done

Does Hillary Have a Women Problem?
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...n-problem.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats like to argue that demographics are destiny. If so, they’re headed for disaster, as long as Hillary Clinton remains the front-runner for the nomination. A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll shows her favorability ratings shrinking, most significantly among two demographics considered key to Democratic turnout. The WSJ report focuses on one particular subgroup:

Many Democrats have long hoped that Hillary Clinton might expand Barack Obama‘s electoral coalition by drawing in more white women voters.

A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests she may have a tough time pulling it off. Mrs. Clinton is losing ground with white women and many other important slices of the electorate, the poll shows, amid a spate of reports about her email practices, speaking fees and foreigndonations to the Clinton Foundation.

In June, 44% of white women had a favorable view of Mrs. Clinton, compared to 43% who didn’t. In July, those numbers moved in the wrong direction for Mrs. Clinton: Only 34% of white women saw her in a positive light, compared to 53% who had a negative impression of her, the poll found.

That’s a problem, but one that Democrats have had in the past, too. As Peter Nicholas points out, Mitt Romney won that subgroup by 14 points in 2012. The scope of the problem is what should worry Democrats, especially since one of the main premises of the Hillary Clinton campaign is the opportunity for women to make history by electing the first woman President. Either that message isn’t as compelling as Democrats thought, or Hillary herself isn’t.

That’s not the big story, though — this graph is:

Look at the slide in these key demos within the Democratic coalition. In just one month, Hillary has lost nearly 10 points among all women, and is now underwater. Her negatives have jumped significantly among independents to a majority (27/52), and close to a plurality among younger voters. In all three cases, the number of neutrals declined at the same time, which means less opportunity to correct the trend. Even among black voters, a cons uency that Democrats must have both engaged and enthusiastic in order to win, a significant drop in favorability has taken place. She went from 81/3 to 66/15 in thirty days.

It’s not just the suburban-mom vote. It’s across the board in almost every demo that matters. And this collapse is happening fast, suggesting once again that the more people see Hillary Clinton, the less they like her.

Nichols offers Democrats one lifeline at the end:

If Mrs. Clinton wants some comfort in the latest poll numbers, she can look to history. Back in 1992, a Democratic candidate named Bill Clinton also grappled with a poor negative image. In the summer before the presidential election that year, only 30% had a positive view of Mr. Clinton; 38% saw him in a negative light.

He went on to become the nation’s 42nd president.
    Yeah, but. In 1992, people hardly knew Bill Clinton, and the exposure of his infidelity did some damage. At 30/38, though, Bill had plenty of upside left and a lot of political talent with which to woo the neutrals and the soft opposition, and his peccadilloes were seen as personal. Hillary Clinton has had 23 years in the spotlight since that time, and the scandals in which she’s mired are related to public corruption, not private relationships. Even if there were people who don’t know Hillary well enough to be persuaded, she clearly lacks the natural political talent that Bill has, or her favorables wouldn’t be collapsing, especially among otherwise loyal Democratic cons uencies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Literally every woman I've spoken to about this, at least a couple dozen, ALL hate Hillary

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice he's isn't deny it. I'm just calling u out so others know about you and don't get mislead by a shill.
    Nothing you say changes the numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shillary now has a higher unfavorability rating than favorability among white women according to NBC polling.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/wary-vot...test-headlines

Doesn't represent ALL women, but that should be her bread-and-butter demographic and they hate her.
    They hate Trump more.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nothing you say changes the numbers.
    your sources and numbers suck

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They hate Trump more.
    Trump will be phenomenal to the women, David. He can beat Shillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Painting Trump as a woman hater is pretty ing stupid.

the man has had what? 4 wives? he can't get enough of them

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "There's nothing I love more than women, but they're really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive, and boy, can they be smart. Let's give credit where credit is due, and let's salute women for their tremendous power, which most men are afraid to admit they have." ("Trump: The Art of the Comeback")

"But, but, Trump hates women!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Donald is done: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._donald_peaked

Donald Trump remains the leader in the race for the Republican presidential nomination, but his support has fallen by a third over the past week-and-a-half. Carly Fiorina is now near the front of the pack.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds Trump with 17% support among Likely Republican Primary Voters, down from 26% in late July before the first GOP debate.

In late July, Trump earned 30% of the male vote and had 22% support among women. He now earns 19% and 14% support from these two groups.
    but, but the women love Trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Polls such as Rasmussen Reports’ that take methodological shortcuts reach only a tiny fraction of the voter population, resulting in poor raw data.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/why-did-a-rasmussen-reports-poll-disappear/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sources and numbers suck
    You can't refute them, no matter how many YouTubes you post.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can't refute them, no matter how many YouTubes you post.
    Fake and gay, stop shillposting. The women love Donald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said be fantastic to them if elected. Good enough for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake and gay, stop shillposting. The women love Donald.
    Nope, it's a real, asexual poll. You failed to refute it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think trump might have peaked but if people like his policies he will get back to those levels or fall off

he is a very interesting candidate

they will not be 17 in awhile then he might even get past his highest number then if people like his views and policies
    they are short of a ? now. Pretty smart how he is playing that do not let people have to much info tell you start dropping

Thread Information